4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
Is there a way to skip the tutorial? For some reason my game crashes near the end of the tutorial at the exact same spot and since I can't save normally, I just never make it past the tutorial part to actually play the game.

fdjghjk

May 5, 2020
Is there a way to skip the tutorial? For some reason my game crashes near the end of the tutorial at the exact same spot and since I can't save normally, I just never make it past the tutorial part to actually play the game.
I got a lot less game crashes after I updated the game Engine to the latest stable version of Electron "v22" from its GitHub.

Just search the terms "Electron "v22" releases GitHub" and in the "Release Notes for v22.0.0" at the bottom,click on "assets" to expand the list of files available to download. (for windows, it would be "electron-v22.0.0-win32-x64.zip")
Then extract the content in the game folder and use Electron.exe as the new executable. (rename it if you want)

Or you can have this save-file that is just after beating the tutorial. But the game might still crash after every time you get back to the "church" and go back to the dungeon and even after beating the first boss, as it did for me.

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
So no 0.65 for us ? :(
be patient they use a torrent site to get it than donate and share (imo thats even more scummy than donating at least that helps pay the devs and we still get the demo on here win-win ) i tried donating once and had a hard time finding a download site (should've used go file tbh) to port it over to mac and linux the converting was easy it was finding a decent host that was faster on UL but got frustrated speaking of linux i'm gonna try once more to successfully run .64 under wine i was reading a tutorial on getting MV games to run on wine (oddly it failed on this game where it was sucessful on other mv games) I think it's due to app.asar the other games i tested wern't encrypted)

Reactions: Maurrices

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
reporting back app.asar isn't the issue nor is disabling/native override libGELSV2.dll (which the tut i read said to disable it) it works great on other MV games (ex monster girl labyrinth) works fine with disabling the dll in winecfg seems to point to a kernel.dll issue on wine for this game

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
How long the game currently? Debating with myself about trying it now or wait until next update...

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
How long the game currently? Debating with myself about trying it now or wait until next update...
8 hours if you know what you're doing most likely. I beat the game in 7 hours over the course of 5 days.
12-15 hours if you have experience with RPGs, but don't have experience with Roguelikes or crafting systems.
17+ hours if you're generally bad at games.

fdjghjk

May 5, 2020
The new girls are in the testing room (next to the gallery)
I had freezing issue and updating Electron to the lastest "v23a" worked for me

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I mean... you have all girls. You got to the end of the demo right? I'm guessing you keep playing after you caught up to the latest content?
I spent a long time grinding out souls for the upgrades, also messing around and crafting tons of crap and going back instead of advancing. I got the last girl at like 40 hours. For the longest time I got stuck in the fog area and lost a lot of progress. I really don't see how you could complete this in 8 hours, especially the last boss's infinite summons and constant movement, without properly upgrading your erosion resist and sword, which I also do not think is possible in 8 hours.
Idk, maybe I am shit.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I spent a long time grinding out souls for the upgrades, also messing around and crafting tons of crap and going back instead of advancing. I got the last girl at like 40 hours. For the longest time I got stuck in the fog area and lost a lot of progress. I really don't see how you could complete this in 8 hours, especially the last boss's infinite summons and constant movement, without properly upgrading your erosion resist and sword, which I also do not think is possible in 8 hours.
Idk, maybe I am shit.
Yeah. Ease Erosion Speed is the #1 most valuable upgrade.

Also, use the bells instead of getting sent back through death. You get to keep waaaaaay more souls and you'll be able to get all the upgrades in like... 2 backs.

Infinite Summon boss is an insanely annoying enemy though, I agree. You have to specifically build for him and plan out your encounter. It becomes way easier when you get digging stones though and take shortcuts.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes