4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Glas to see you too.

I am having a lot of fun. I got kicked by the first boss like 3 times and the game asks me if I want to lower the diffculty, maybe if I get kicked another 3 times I might do that but I feel I can do it.
Lol throw weapons at him, this one's solvable with just that, of course, one that you think you can afford to throw away in the moment, and of course, ranged skill to take out the crystals at the start, a focus potion or 2 should allow you to take him out without worrying about health

Reactions: Arabi1

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Lol throw weapons at him, this one's solvable with just that, of course, one that you think you can afford to throw away in the moment, and of course, ranged skill to take out the crystals at the start, a focus potion or 2 should allow you to take him out without worrying about health
Nice advice, I think I will forge bulk low quality weapons to throw it at him. And yes, the lighting sword helping me so much at one of the tries so I will try to forge it as well and enhance something with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bobby006

Apr 8, 2021
An example:

View attachment 3927826

There is a sword statue spawns randomly and gives you a choice between upgrading an existing skill or acquiring a new one.
Oh, these fundamentals at least to me are loud and clear, its the optimization that i am worried about, since this game is a roguelike. I had a 80 hours save where i just brute force stuff by creating 1-shotted the mob weapons and the likes.

While it worked up to0.82f, 0.86c introduced 2 traps that......is honestly breaks my run if triggered

The difficulty spike of those 2 feature has left me stuck really

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Oh, these fundamentals at least to me are loud and clear, its the optimization that i am worried about, since this game is a roguelike. I had a 80 hours save where i just brute force stuff by creating 1-shotted the mob weapons and the likes.

While it worked up to0.82f, 0.86c introduced 2 traps that......is honestly breaks my run if triggered

The difficulty spike of those 2 feature has left me stuck really
oh god what traps did they add, i can already feel a headache coming if you're calling them a run breaker(ender)

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes