4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

lapinfhiufe

Dec 22, 2019
No one wants to share it apparently but it's ok, the full game will be released later this year so we might aswell wait for that :3

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
I was hoping more for a Centaur or an Arachne. But the developer just decided to add another humanoid.
Well, only the release remains.
Lol if 5 very humanoid characters didnt tell you anything i dont know what to tell you
Dev just never had such plans im afraid

can someone put new version of game?
Looking at it a lil deeper the original uploader seems to just be doing this for fun, something along the lines of one upload per week
Updates would likely be the same thing, but despite this being a very good game the thread is very much not, which might be a criteria for him updating the thread, since more people request an update it catches his attention,
No one will likely share it since the likely total amount of people who actually look at this thread is likely lower than 20, and coincidentally all of them are either lazy or stingy, someone has to have the real copy of the game to actually receive an update and then upload it, but all of us got the pirated copy :KEK:

CatgirlYuna

Jun 27, 2023
I know this is a mystery dungeon game and RNG is your main enemy but GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! I HATE THE SECOND BOSS!! Only because of the damn adds and the bullshit that it does when it occasionally throws items at you when you are trapped in the middle.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
I know this is a mystery dungeon game and RNG is your main enemy but GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! I HATE THE SECOND BOSS!! Only because of the damn adds and the bullshit that it does when it occasionally throws items at you when you are trapped in the middle.
You need to always be on the outside though, and when it comes down you can attack him from there, use ranged skills to take out crystals first and restrict how many enemies can attack you by trapping yourself at a wall

etropy

Jun 29, 2019
Lol if 5 very humanoid characters didnt tell you anything i dont know what to tell you
Dev just never had such plans im afraid

Looking at it a lil deeper the original uploader seems to just be doing this for fun, something along the lines of one upload per week
Updates would likely be the same thing, but despite this being a very good game the thread is very much not, which might be a criteria for him updating the thread, since more people request an update it catches his attention,
No one will likely share it since the likely total amount of people who actually look at this thread is likely lower than 20, and coincidentally all of them are either lazy or stingy, someone has to have the real copy of the game to actually receive an update and then upload it, but all of us got the pirated copy :KEK:
I have no idea how to actually get the thread updated myself but is the current version of the game

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes