kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Besides the horrid MTL, text crawls and word-wrapping are all broken. Unplayable in the sense the translation is so incoherent you might as well play in Japanese or look at a CG gallery..
The first game was good art and corruption-wise, a shame this one got stuck with this kind of crap.

Reactions: Nyst

BlitzWulf

Oct 5, 2021
Does anyone have a better english script for this they are willing to share. many of the sentences are being cut off for me

TheWizardMus

Sep 28, 2023
I've been curious since the first game... How's the gameplay?
its a rpgmaker action game so it feels a little scuff, but serviceable. basic maps dont have too many glaring issues, but boss fights can be Extremely difficult if you dont cheese them by attacking with the Spider Girl's long range basic attack.

Reactions: BlackElite

SholanShaman

Jun 28, 2021
Despite the truly awful translation the story still threatens to be interesting at points. It mimics the story beats of the first game pretty closely, but instead of being about hypno-colonialism it's about a hypno-imperial civil war. Every character feel different, but I think a better writer could have done more with the main cast after they regain their autonomy where they could push the plot forward instead of just Vitnir.

The first throne room boss has an absolutely ridiculous attack that makes it the only challenging fight in the game.

Reactions: CamenBrot

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
MTL and censored....? Damn this is a huge bummer. Doesn't even seem to work either. This blows. I really hope someone fixes this. First game was great.

Reactions: Gummiel

usualname

Aug 29, 2019
Is there a non-MTL version? I'm honestly considering using Mtool by Advent Cirno for translation, it's probably going to be at least somewhat better than THIS.

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
I don't think there is. I'd say go ahead and use that tool since I doubt anybody else is gonna pick this up.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Really hoping we get a proper translation at some point.
I enjoyed the first game, loved the corruption.
But while I can play this game, I cannot understand what is happening.
Can't enjoy the corruption if I can't follow the story.