gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Completed The Ship of Servitude???? hello when part 2 will come out to fight the kingdom. love that we have god child it cute but i thinking we move our mind into our next child so we become a god but we will need that child look human more but strong and powerful with a body that cant dead we can rule as king forever and have world peace and sex but it dont have to be a child it can be a clone but added godhood

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Kitsune Boss is unbeatable, never god such a bad game...
Here's how you beat the Kitsune boss without cheating, skipping or powerups.

First, run away and avoid her attacks while your special attack charges up. Ideally drag her away from the top right while doing so.
Then, run to the top right and attack her shield caster with your special attack.
This works because unlike your regular attack, which only attacks one tile in front of you, your special attack has the range to reach her.
Doing so will temporarily drop the boss's shield. Now attack her as much as you can for as long as the shield is down.
Her shield will come back up after a while, but you should be able to repeat this two or three times and defeat her.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
when will there be a part 2 of this game it was great i want to play more of it or are there game like this there to much male protagonist rpg game then futa i like futa because they are both male and female it real for them to have a child in real life but game it easy but dev dont really see futa was a way to bond player who play as female or male this mostly because we like to play close to our self i a male so i mostly play as male but futa there a dick and it cool to have a pussy too maybe cool not it most as you can play as most when keeping a part of you self there too

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
DL site has official DLsite eng translation for this game. Is the current OP still ML or Official?

View attachment 301004

Overview:
Corrupt makes Shou Ogawa's deep and erotic worldview into a game!

A soldier of the empire named Vitnir sets off to the neighboring territory of
Takama-ga-hara to conquer it. The region is home to tribes of youkai
like bakeneko, kitsune, oni, jorougumo, and tengu.
Armed with a self-developed brainwash machine, Vitnir's conquest begins!

This is a top-down view action game. Defeat and brainwash the chiefs of
the four tribes and take over all of Takama-ga-hara!​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-11
Release Date: 2019-05-11
Developer: Corrupt
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thanks to @Ryahn for game and @dr4nox for cracking it.

View attachment 301005 View attachment 301006 View attachment 301007 View attachment 301008 View attachment 301011 View attachment 301012 View attachment 301013 View attachment 301014 View attachment 301015 View attachment 301016

Reactions: Hakuowlo
Apr 2, 2020
Y
so is there word on part 2? would love a part 2.
Yeah. Is there anything in the Empire that could stand against them at this point?

Maybe that's why there hasn't been a part two yet. Best left to the reader's imagination.

I'm kinda surprised there isn't a fandom of this already.

pshiel23

Jan 8, 2020
Y
Yeah. Is there anything in the Empire that could stand against them at this point?

Maybe that's why there hasn't been a part two yet. Best left to the reader's imagination.

well we don't know that they dont have anything. but even if they don't, id still rather see a part 2 than it be left to my imagination. it has a tendency to get things wrong.

Karakura

Jul 6, 2018
Oh god, finally found the crystal in stage 1 of the kitsune area. It's hidden behind the middle of the three drawers to the right and a bit down of the shrine.

Gordon23143

Apr 17, 2018
so is there word on part 2? would love a part 2.
Y

well we don't know that they dont have anything. but even if they don't, id still rather see a part 2 than it be left to my imagination. it has a tendency to get things wrong.
According to what I saw in his dl forum, in February he published that he is working on the second part of the game, although he already revealed a bit of the plot, I did not understand very well because the translation I used was a bit bad. According to what he said, the protagonist became emperor but there was a rebellion that tried to assassinate him without success, but in that time Kyubi escaped and he was overthrown now he seeks to overthrow the new emperor, the next part is where I least understood why it is mentioned that you are being controlled by Kyubi, but I think Kyubi is controlling the new emperor.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes