jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Anyone has a save that has all the scenes unlocked?

also how do i unlock Good end in Ship of servitude 2?
Pretty sure you have to unlock all the scenes with the girls (get and use all the orbs) but im not 100% cuz i never bothered doing it since u can see it in the gallery anyway.

Reactions: Hyperfapz0r

Starwolf_001

Jan 15, 2019
Than
As you said yourself its a quick mtl, I wouldn't call that a proper translation, it's barely better than nothing :p
Thank you for the translation. Can we have Ship of Servitude 2 in a separate post? This way we can know about it? I found out after downloading the game from somewhere else and then looked for a translation. Which led me to here. But could not find SoS 2 in the search.

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Than

Thank you for the translation. Can we have Ship of Servitude 2 in a separate post? This way we can know about it? I found out after downloading the game from somewhere else and then looked for a translation. Which led me to here. But could not find SoS 2 in the search.
Ye sure tbf i dont know how to do that hence why i put it here.

cire

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone has a save that has all the scenes unlocked?

also how do i unlock Good end in Ship of servitude 2?
When you fight the final boss Els you have the choice to resist or accept magical power. Accepting the magical power leads to the True ending. Resisting leads to the Bad ending.

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
When you fight the final boss Els you have the choice to resist or accept magical power. Accepting the magical power leads to the True ending. Resisting leads to the Bad ending.
yes but after that theres a normal ending and a good ending.

Mar 1, 2020
Couple of recommendations from me:
Game - Crisis Cell re192792, mostly forced orgasm, slight corruption theme, pretty unique cell-based dungeon crawler. + My saves
Anime - Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! (Combatants Will Be Dispatched! / 戦闘員、派遣します!) - "evil" organization, isekai comedy. A breath of fresh air after I was rummaging in my backlog of sword-wielding protagonists who get OP powers in first episode to do as they're told for the rest of time.

Last edited:

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
anybody know if the translation to part two is going on?

Dec 12, 2021
Okay... I've seen a lot of posts saying the links to this are broken or that there are errors, or that some of the downloads are virus...

Can someone point me to or give a completed Mega link that works? I don't know what works and what is something completely different anymore reading all these comments.

web720

Sep 12, 2017
Any way to get the true end? Only got Bitter End through accepting magical powers.

digital_f4p

May 1, 2018
Any way to get the true end? Only got Bitter End through accepting magical powers.
make sure to collect all the crystals/sex scenes than accept the powers. after that NG+ unlocks and completing that gives you the true ending.

CamenBrot

Sep 28, 2020
I gave your MTL translation a try and, well, while I appreciate your effort I now really hope a proper translation will be made.
Stupid Question, but what do I need to do to translate the Game?

RPG Maker?
Do I need to speak Japenese?
Is coding experience required?

I have no idea what the Translation entails.

117septimus

Mar 4, 2019
Stupid Question, but what do I need to do to translate the Game?

RPG Maker?
Do I need to speak Japenese?
Is coding experience required?

I have no idea what the Translation entails.
to answer your questions

no you don't need to be able to read japanese

no you dont need coding expernce although knowledge on how RPG maker processes text would help

speaking as someone who has never translated a game before. you will need to use machine translation such as google translate or the tool listed below to turn it into rough mangled English and then rewrite it into an understandable form. this relies on how good you are at writing and then iterating on the final result until it flows as a coherent story.

you can use programs such as Translator++ to make the translation easier and some portions automatic

Reactions: CamenBrot

CamenBrot

Sep 28, 2020
to answer your questions

no you don't need to be able to read japanese

no you dont need coding expernce although knowledge on how RPG maker processes text would help

speaking as someone who has never translated a game before. you will need to use machine translation such as google translate or the tool listed below to turn it into rough mangled English and then rewrite it into an understandable form. this relies on how good you are at writing and then iterating on the final result until it flows as a coherent story.

you can use programs such as Translator++ to make the translation easier and some portions automatic
Do you know on what version of RPG maker this game runs or how i can find that out?

CamenBrot

Sep 28, 2020
The Code in the .json Files seems to be just one long Line of Code.
It takes time just to make it somewhat readable.

I find that quite strange...

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes