sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I don't get the complaints. The new look is definitely good. The 2 younger sisters look way better in this remake. In the original only Karishma looked really good, imho.

Reactions: zz botom and m4pII

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I don't get the complaints. The new look is definitely good. The 2 younger sisters look way better in this remake. In the original only Karishma looked really good, imho.
I don't like the personality changes. Most characters have entirely different personalities compared to what they used to have. Plus I preferred the purple hair over slightly less red than her sister.

zz botom

Mar 2, 2021
So far im enjoying the new version; even if the pool scene at the party look a bit darker.
The models are pretty impressive and i already saw Brenda so i can say there is at least 2 shemales on the new remake.
Congrats and keep the great work.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Update to R&R v1.4. And I have to say that since the remake has its own WT system and nothing to mod adjust now, I will consider putting this mod as an on-hold tag. But don't worry, I am going to follow this game and if there is something need to do such as create choices for both scenes or cheat function, I will resume this mod
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
Updated

Reactions: jackkane
Mar 26, 2022
I know there were many fans of the original concept, but I wasn't one of them. In fact, I really hated it. This version in my opinion is better than previous one for a few reasons. The most important is that the pacing is better (slower) and plot feels less like comedy from C grade movies with overly attached girls jumping straight onto MC enourmous dick. It is still not a perfect VN, but it has some potential.

LOD6

Oct 7, 2018
I know there were many fans of the original concept, but I wasn't one of them. In fact, I really hated it. This version in my opinion is better than previous one for a few reasons. The most important is that the pacing is better (slower) and plot feels less like comedy from C grade movies with overly attached girls jumping straight onto MC enourmous dick. It is still not a perfect VN, but it has some potential.
Yeah. I liked the original for the scenes and a lot of the potential it had with the characters, but a lot of the story elements seemed to get jumbled up, and the girls paths seemed to get mixed up and jump parts. Not tried the new version yet, but have hope it hits the potential i saw the previous game having.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
Mar 26, 2022
Yeah. I liked the original for the scenes and a lot of the potential it had with the characters, but a lot of the story elements seemed to get jumbled up, and the girls paths seemed to get mixed up and jump parts. Not tried the new version yet, but have hope it hits the potential i saw the previous game having.
It's different that's for sure, so if you liked the previous, this one this may not fit your expectations. It's still lacking in certain aspects and (as I mentioned before) it became kinda...like slow burn? There's not much scenes yet. Although plot was changed too and it's more logical and better/easier to follow.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
The original story was like freshly baked cakes filled with every hallucinogenic available to man (yes it was bad) but the characters and personalities were great, the story was the only letdown, but I tried the remake, and I don't like the way the characters have been remade, the story doesn't grab me either, the relationships between the characters feel bland and empty at the moment, I think I'll wait a while and see if this actually improves or if it's destined for the bargain bin.

While I do love a good redhead character, you cannot simply go from purple hair to red hair like that, she looked much better with purple hair honestly, with the red hair and the lack of a 'cute' face she looks off. Let's hope everything else is better to balance the undesirable designs of the characters that have 'disappointed' a lot of players.

Also note, you may wish to update the images on the main screen to give players a 'proper' look at what the new ''remake'' is offering, as at the moment it shows only purple-haired Melissa, which if your intent is to have people play the newer version having updated images to let people know what to expect might be a good idea, otherwise it could create some tension as people may feel they are being misled by a lack of information surrounding the most current version, just thought I should mention this in case it proves helpful

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Here's hoping this is the last rework, remaster, rewrite for the game as restarting is getting ridiculous. Unsure how I feel about the storyline changes thus far as there isn't much of the new one to judge by; maybe it'll be as off the wall as previous and I hope to see the characters from the previous story integrated into this one. The only clear win for this version is the addition of Aeris as she's probably my new favorite girl, replacing Aiko (pre-pizza girl introduction), and doesn't have the absurd, imo, proportions of Alice and Leliana.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Dont know what is the general opinion of this remake, but i dont like it at all; writing seems way dumber and the renders dont look that good, plenty of weird angles and shadows on the women. Original release was pretty good, imo this remake is just wasted time for the dev.

Reactions: Kassan06969
3.70 star(s) 63 Votes