Danv

Aug 21, 2020
how is remaster looking so far, is it worth trying? i heard people saying what writing got much better, but models are worse now?

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
how is remaster looking so far, is it worth trying? i heard people saying what writing got much better, but models are worse now?
Models are better in some cases, worse in others. Alice had a botched boob job which really is a shame. Def a whole hell of a lot of curves now which is nice

Reactions: Danv

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What type of incest is in the game and who can get pregnant? Is there mother and son pregnancy?
haven't played remake yet but on original mc could fuck his sisters and mommy (if gave them that role) but no preggos.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
haven't played remake yet but on original mc could fuck his sisters and mommy (if gave them that role) but no preggos.
I think he was working preggos, but like he did witch alice i. The apple( restarted like 3 times), he bassically said fuck it at like v9 and deciddd to remake the whole thing. My bets in omg i got no ideas time to milk

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD and cxx

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to R&R v1.4. And I have to say that since the remake has its own WT system and nothing to mod adjust now, I will consider putting this mod as an on-hold tag. But don't worry, I am going to follow this game and if there is something need to do such as create choices for both scenes or cheat function, I will resume this mod
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
update please if you have time

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Updated the gallery mod to 0.5.2. Credits to IAmAB for making it and S0K4_3K for the last update.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.6.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.7., tested with broken_division compressed version.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.8., tested with (Asenaris) compressed version.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.8 part 2., tested with (Asenaris) compressed version.

Remake has no sex scenes so no update required for now. In the meantime I'm leaving the older version available to use it with the old game, but, do not try to use that version with the remake, it won't work. I expect to fix it before the dev posts new content (hopefully with something worthy to start filling the gallery again :devilish: )

Updated the mod to work with the 1.4 update. Still not much to see :sleep: (1 sex scene and 1 blowjob, I included the teasing scenes just to fill the blank spaces...)
Can you please update the mod for the new version?

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Shrink R&R [Part 1 v1.5] [OneManVN]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 341 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 63 Votes