Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
With the constant remakes and overall slow progress of development, this game is actually shorter with less content than it used to have. In this version you don't even have sex with Alice yet. It's not worth playing if you played it a year or two ago imo. The dev appears to have tried to make the plotline a bit more coherent but it is still pretty stupid and characters are still just thrown in like the sister(?) that just randomly appears in the game. This one appears to be stuck in remake limbo.
Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Midas' Heart

Jan 7, 2021
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA
P/s: This one is currently ON-HOLD due to nothing to mod now
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
Question, would you make a version that'll have futa content?

Reactions: HathgarNiche

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
I'm very glad to hear they're rewriting it, I dropped this ages ago because the writing at the beginning was (to be frank) pretty fucking bad. It reeked of amateurism and a lack of understanding of what good writing is, so I'm glad that they've finally taken the opportunity to redo it (although I would've preferred to do it far earlier, I understand they chose to do it recently due to an improvement in skill that could necessitate a remake/remaster).

• Angry
Reactions: doujinftw

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
Download: MEGA
P/s: This one is currently ON-HOLD due to nothing to mod now
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
Does anyone know if this will be updated for the complete Season 1 or is it gonna be on hold for a while longer?

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Good short update.
The morning sex with Karishima and alice in that black dress were awesome (y)
Keep it up with the good work dev

Reactions: snow123789456

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Can someone recommend me which version to go for? Like is the remaster right now only a shell of the whole game type shit or something.

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes