HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Oh come on!...I got "fresh" saves from March 9th (yes this year...before asking)....and those will not load for some reason.
Takes me back to the start screen...renaming names/relations etc.
And no...I did not use mods before...or now either.
I really need to start the whole thing again?
like i said..got headache by looking at it..either the apk file size and the save load problem.o_O

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
This is what happens when you pick the Dom path in laundry with melissa ignoring it just makes more errors

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 119, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_hide(auto=True)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 104, in _window_hide
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "game/achievements .rpy", line 9, in execute
  File "game/achievements .rpy", line 14, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage '[img]': could not find image. ('domdaddy2')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "seasonthree.rpyc", line 618, in script
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\ast.py", line 1242, in execute
    statement_name("scene")
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\ast.py", line 52, in statement_name
    i(name)
    _window_hide(auto=True)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\exports.py", line 1781, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\display\core.py", line 1548, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in <lambda>
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\display\image.py", line 601, in _scope
    return self.find_target(scope, update)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\display\image.py", line 683, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
The Shrink R&R 2.5
Thu Jun 27 13:56:08 2024

Reactions: kaczy091
May 17, 2020
This is what happens when you pick the Dom path in laundry with melissa ignoring it just makes more errors

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    _window_hide(auto=True)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "seasonthree.rpyc", line 618, in script
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\ast.py", line 1242, in execute
    statement_name("scene")
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\ast.py", line 52, in statement_name
    i(name)
    _window_hide(auto=True)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\exports.py", line 1781, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\display\core.py", line 1548, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact_core
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in <lambda>
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\display\image.py", line 601, in _scope
    return self.find_target(scope, update)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheShrinkRR-STEAM-2.5\renpy\display\image.py", line 683, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
The Shrink R&R 2.5
Thu Jun 27 13:56:08 2024
Same

Reactions: kaczy091

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The Story sounds awesome, I have to ask does the sissification eventually transform the MC Completely at some point or does he remain a man, rather a sissy boy? or stuck in-between the two genders. I like the idea of a total transformation, How would that change the MC's personality,desires would they even want to go back to how they were, would they even forget if the virus up's the MC's lust and temptation.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
The Story sounds awesome, I have to ask does the sissification eventually transform the MC Completely at some point or does he remain a man, rather a sissy boy? or stuck in-between the two genders. I like the idea of a total transformation, How would that change the MC's personality,desires would they even want to go back to how they were, would they even forget if the virus up's the MC's lust and temptation.
MC will remain a man. But you can dominate a sissy. ...and be dominated by some futas.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
You're going to be disappointed. Not that kind of sissification. It's a virus that shrinks mens' penises. The MC is the only man who doesn't catch the virus. It's used as an excuse for harem.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
MC will remain a man. But you can dominate a sissy. ...and be dominated by some futas.
Very cool, even though I like the M2F Sissification 2 Transformation genre like in "Succubus Contract & "Transylvania" the game looks like pure Fire & very interesting. Is there anything supernatural going on around the MC. Some of the eyes on the girls look very spooky in a sexy demonic way. Virus causing trouble I would consider ScyFy thriller

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is both seasons on the v2.5 download or do I have download the older version first
s2 is it's own game.

Is the older version season 1 of the game ? or is it just the old version the game ?
don't need it.

Oh come on!...I got "fresh" saves from March 9th (yes this year...before asking)....and those will not load for some reason.
Takes me back to the start screen...renaming names/relations etc.
And no...I did not use mods before...or now either.
I really need to start the whole thing again?
all saves incl. autosaves?

ABOSALIM

Apr 14, 2024
View attachment 397599

Overview:
In THE SHRiNK you are a 23-year-old slacker who lives in a house full of women in a small town called Woodsville. Life was always kinda quiet and uneventful there... that is until today. An outbreak, that began as a revenge story of an angry female scientist getting back at her cheating husband, is about to hit your home town. Coincidentally today is also your birthday and you have decided it's time to make some changes in your life but the effects of this virus are set to change your life in ways you could never imagine.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-27
Release Date: 2024-06-13
Developer: OneManVN - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 (2.5)
Language: English
Same Dev of: Alison Fall of the Apple - Fate of Mirador
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin/Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Extras: Gallery Mod*

* This port/version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 397593 View attachment 397594 View attachment 397596 View attachment 492524 View attachment 492525 View attachment 492526 View attachment 492527 View attachment 492529 View attachment 492531 View attachment 492532 View attachment 492533 View attachment 614060 View attachment 614061 View attachment 614062 View attachment 883940 View attachment 883941 View attachment 883942 View attachment 883943
Can you help me i can't install android port download manager says package appears to be invelled , and i'm give the permission to the phone to install from unknown sources, any help please ??

Normdk

Jul 27, 2020
Problem is the file named domdadd2.png should have been named domdaddy2.png

It is located in : \game\images\CustomUI\Achievement\

Copy domdadd2.png and rename the copied file domdaddy2.png and the game flows forward again.

I have made a zip file that you can extract inside the main folder.

Also made it in .zip, as I am unaware if .rar would be a problem for anyone.

domdaddy2.png Solved.jpeg

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes