tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
If I remember correctly, there was walkthrough mod for the game. Do we need one for the new update???

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
If I remember correctly, there was walkthrough mod for the game. Do we need one for the new update???
I'd say we do, unless the author included it in the revamp... It allowed for neat cheats, like unlocking all scenes, not just those respective to the path you're in. It also allowed you to play multiple choices available for the same event before moving on. Last I checked, it seemed, though, that the walkthrough mod removed all trans scenes.

In any case, choices were usually "simple", either dominant or submissive. So, if that's still the case, I guess you could experience most, if not all of the content, by picking always the same type, and then replaying and picking the opposite - appreciate that others correct me if I'm wrong.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Nice game. However i cant be arsed restarting it everytime there is an update.
Don't want to be the wise guy, but maybe not every update requires a new game? But I ask myself the same question, my main concern is that I already played the old version, so I wonder if the revamp has already caught up, and perhaps moved the story further than where it was in the old version?

I tried to play both in parallel with the 2.4 update - noticed that a few events had switched places in the story, aside from new visuals and tweaked text. But in general, it followed mostly the same line, up to the point where I got, then. Unfortunately, I didn't finish that time, got bored, felt more like troubleshooting than enjoying the story :p

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
The android version cannot be installed for me. The system says "App cannot be installed because the package is invalid."
What a pity!

Reactions: TheGator94

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
I know this is a stretch of a question, but I'll ask anyway,

How far has the remake caught up with the story with old version's progress?
Guessing, there's still no scene with the mom in this one huh?

• Wow
Reactions: IRebel

yarrr420

Oct 24, 2017
I'm getting the following error when I try to play the latest version. This is being launched from Joiplay.

While loading the script.
Exception: Could not load from archive
achievements .rpyc.

-- Full Traceback
------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 496, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 310, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 785, in load_appropriate_file
achievements .rpyc.

J7467

Jul 4, 2023
The android version cannot be installed for me. The system says "App cannot be installed because the package is invalid."
What a pity!
Same here, also the apk file is around 3gb. Isn't the max supposed to be 2gb?
What is the solution?

Feb 7, 2022
I'm getting the following error when I try to play the latest version. This is being launched from Joiplay.

While loading the script.
achievements .rpyc.

-- Full Traceback
------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 496, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 310, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 785, in load_appropriate_file
achievements .rpyc.
Put it in the game folder and try again

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
I played the game now, last time was way before the remake when MMC get's his soul sucked on the door of his home. I loved the update but it just feels like some scenes are a bit rushed such as, MMC Dom scene with Vanessa in living room even if it was quickie, etc. Might be just me as I've before the remake, still in my memory so, might be comparing it with that.

Another inconsistency I noticed is that after MMC Dom scene with Vanessa in living room Aiko see Vanessa but when you shift to pool scene we see that Brenda in the last to come on pool party but she went outside way before MMC was even fucking Vanessa. IMO instead of Brenda Aiko should be the one coming late to pool party and than MMC but that will skip Alice, Melissa and Aiko's conversation of having all girl's party omitting MMC. So, you need to figure out how to work this scene.

Found a bug or more like missing variable. You didn't used any variable when MMC get involved with Aeris and later called the variable.
View attachment 3697734
View attachment 3697736

You are also not keeping track Whether MMC gets involved with Karishma and Vanessa or not. Just something to be mindful.

KEEP GROWING!
STAY HEALTHY!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: OneManVN
Hey is that a new UX52 universal mod thing? looks cool

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Oh come on!...I got "fresh" saves from March 9th (yes this year...before asking)....and those will not load for some reason.
Takes me back to the start screen...renaming names/relations etc.
And no...I did not use mods before...or now either.
I really need to start the whole thing again?

Reactions: Fapmaister

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheShrinkRAndR-S2v2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes