Dreytone

Nov 25, 2020
View attachment 397599

Overview:
In THE SHRiNK you are a 23-year-old slacker who lives in a house full of women in a small town called Woodsville. Life was always kinda quiet and uneventful there... that is until today. An outbreak, that began as a revenge story of an angry female scientist getting back at her cheating husband, is about to hit your home town. Coincidentally today is also your birthday and you have decided it's time to make some changes in your life but the effects of this virus are set to change your life in ways you could never imagine.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-27
Release Date: 2024-06-13
Developer: OneManVN - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 (2.5)
Language: English
Same Dev of: Alison Fall of the Apple - Fate of Mirador
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin/Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Extras: Gallery Mod*

* This port/version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 397593 View attachment 397594 View attachment 397596 View attachment 492524 View attachment 492525 View attachment 492526 View attachment 492527 View attachment 492529 View attachment 492531 View attachment 492532 View attachment 492533 View attachment 614060 View attachment 614061 View attachment 614062 View attachment 883940 View attachment 883941 View attachment 883942 View attachment 883943
Why do I remember the girls being a bit younger looking, and less thick?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Odd, there's no compressed version for this?
Sure there is! Change your Search Option under your Preferences to 'Most Recent' and search for compressed. It will show! It's 3 pages back, assuming you use the Default page length...
BTW you have to do this for every game, they no longer show Compressed versions on the Op unless the Dev/Author creates them. :>)

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Sure there is! Change your Search Option under your Preferences to 'Most Recent' and search for compressed. It will show! It's 3 pages back, assuming you use the Default page length...
BTW you have to do this for every game, they no longer show Compressed versions on the Op unless the Dev/Author creates them. :>)
thanks for the heads up mate. appreciate it

Reactions: Zephea

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Current version doesn't seem to like joiplay. At least for me it crashes when launching.
download latest version of joiplay from patreon and then after installation click on three dotted line from right.->plugins-> renpy plugins (clock to download and install) this way you can run the game.

Last edited:

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Season 2
Not available.

v07-11-2023
N/A

v02-08-2023
N/A

wow, the dev wont even tell us about the update on change log :rolleyes:
Well the thing is dev probably don't wanna update here and also he stopped providing free version after 2.3 (possibly) on discord too since his main focus is selling the game on steam. (well family first and also maybe closing of patreon).
And also he is focusing on some medieval era game and the game renders are actually being made by his team(not sure though but ive got most info from his discord channel), so we are lucky atleast someone is providing update here.

And the detailed changelog (i.e who and what are the main focus for a particular update is always provided on SS and probably discord too).

Last edited:

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
FML all three of the saves I made after choosing each of the main girls and keeping them all up to date - in case there was the possibility of potential differences/paths eventually - are broken. All just keep giving me "Could't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way".

No clue if there was a mod or something I used previously as there's none on the OP other than the old one that I know I never used because they specified they don't do the futa/trans route. So I really have no clue if there's a mod or patch or something that I'm missing that's just disappeared into the aether or something, but I really don't feel like starting over and going through everything again (three goddamned times), even on skip, just to get back to where I was and see what is likely only a few minutes worth of new content. Bleh. I may just have to wait until this damn thing is completed (or abandoned) at this point and start over then instead of going through everything now and risking being right back in the same place the next time an update releases.

Reactions: hitmanlegend
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes