JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I haven't play this game for a long time and decided to start all over and skip until the start of the latest version. Can someone please tell with which scene the latest update starts so I don't miss anythink new.

If I'm not mistaken the last scene of the previous update was when one of the clones came to the mc's house

Last edited:
Reactions: jack1543

hds666

Feb 6, 2020
Gallery Mod updated for v4.5
Original mod made by AB, I just updated it.

Gallery Mod v4.5
Updated the gallery mod to 0.5.2. Credits to IAmAB for making it and S0K4_3K for the last update.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.6.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.7., tested with broken_division compressed version.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.8., tested with (Asenaris) compressed version.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.8 part 2., tested with (Asenaris) compressed version.

The remake has no sex scenes so no update is required for now. In the meantime I'm leaving the older version available to use it with the old game, but, do not try to use that version with the remake, it won't work. I expect to fix it before the dev posts new content (hopefully with something worthy to start filling the gallery again :devilish: )

Updated the mod to work with the 1.4 update. Still, not much to see :sleep: (1 sex scene and 1 blowjob, I included the teasing scenes just to fill the blank spaces...)

Updated the mod to 1.5 update. Tested with giqui compressed version. Added the fingering scene with Vanessa. :sleep:

Updated the mod to 1.7 update. Tested with platypushperry compressed version.

Updated the mod to 1.8 update. Tested with giqui compressed version.

Updated the mod to 1.9 (Season 1) update. Tested with SonsOLiberty compressed version.

Updated the mod to 2.1 (02-08-2023) update. Tested with SonsOLiberty compressed version. Added another scene with Karishma. :sleep:

No new scenes in the 07-11-2023 update, the last mod works just fine. Tested with SonsOLiberty compressed version.

Update the mod to 2.3 (Season 2) update. Tested with SonsOLiberty compressed version. Added another scene with Brenda (Trans). :sleep:

Update the mod to 2.4 (Season 2) update. Tested with SonsOLiberty compressed version. Added another scene with Brenda (Female), Vanessa, and Alice.

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just want to give my compliments to OneManVN . I played Alison: Fall of the Apple a while back. Really enjoyed it. And decided to just wait for whenever it's finished before going down all paths in multiple playthroughs. I thought about trying this one out for a while, and finally played a few hours of it earlier this evening. So far it's 2 for 2 for me. Both of these games just have an "X-Factor" about them that I can't quite pinpoint, but nevertheless makes them stand out to me in a positive way. I still need to finish the playthrough, but I can already see that this is going to get added to my "most anticipated" list as well (y)

Reactions: OneManVN

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
OneManVN Just wanted to make a quick note that I often see commas added that aren't necessary for the dialogue. There's also a tendency to split up sentences among two or more pages when just one (and thus one click) will do.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OneManVN Just wanted to make a quick note that I often see commas added that aren't necessary for the dialogue. There's also a tendency to split up sentences among two or more pages when just one (and thus one click) will do.
I'm sure one click would do, but the words would come out in weird places for people playing on android, etc. I break them up so the line doesn't become too long.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i like this game, but do the sex scene need to have the same 2-3 frames repeated so much, ill roll back if i want to see the scene more (an animated loop would be ideal but i dont know how much work that would be).

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i like this game, but do the sex scene need to have the same 2-3 frames repeated so much, ill roll back if i want to see the scene more (an animated loop would be ideal but i dont know how much work that would be).
It would indeed be ideal, but each loop needs at least 3-10 hours, depending on the hardware and length/size of the scene. So, I can't animate everything. Slamming your peen in with a frame back and forth is better than black screen and congratulations, you just had sex with character X.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just finished the current build for my first playthrough. This game has some of the hottest trans content I've seen yet. Also, as an ass-man, I love how bootylicious the characters are. Story is a bit on the silly side, but in a fun way so far. Looking forward to future content, and here's hoping there's a lot of it =)

One minor criticism I would give though is that I wish it wasn't necessary to spam left-click through a lot of the sex scenes.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Just finished the current build for my first playthrough. This game has some of the hottest trans content I've seen yet. Also, as an ass-man, I love how bootylicious the characters are. The story is a bit on the silly side, but in a fun way so far. Looking forward to future content, and here's hoping there's a lot of it =)

One minor criticism I would give though is that I wish it wasn't necessary to spam left-click through a lot of the sex scenes.
You could just leave it on auto. There is nothing I can do about it at the moment. I wish I could animate everything, I do. But I can only do so much with what hardware I have available to me. And if I do decide to animate everything instead, the updates would take much longer. For some, this would be just fine, myself included... However, when you survive through your creation, you can't afford the loss. So, I can either do what I can in the given time or do it right and eat noodles in a cardboard box with a generator powering my PC. We can talk about what OM does right or wrong, once I actually hit my goals. Then, I'll say, "Yeah, you are right. That's on me."

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
You could just leave it on auto. There is nothing I can do about it at the moment. I wish I could animate everything, I do. But I can only do so much with what hardware I have available to me. And if I do decide to animate everything instead, the updates would take much longer. For some, this would be just fine, myself included... However, when you survive through your creation, you can't afford the loss. So, I can either do what I can in the given time or do it right and eat noodles in a cardboard box with a generator powering my PC. We can talk about what OM does right or wrong, once I actually hit my goals. Then, I'll say, "Yeah, you are right. That's on me."
Oh it’s only a minor inconvenience at best. No biggie lol =)

And I can only speak for myself, but: animations are nice, but not a requirement. I’d rather no animations over bad animations lol. So if not everything could be animated, I for one would be happy with just the sexy stills and enjoyable writing. So I guess with animations in general I feel “Either do it well, or don’t do it at all”. I’ve played some games where the animations were so bad that it was distracting, and just made me want to skip through the scene, which kind of defeated the purpose of having them XD

Just meant as some random player feedback btw.

All that being said, the full animations that I saw in this game looked really good. Like in the threeway with Brenda and the maid, and Brenda’s sex scenes in general. And I don’t actually recall seeing any that I thought were “bad” in my playthrough. I just remember a few instances where it felt like I had to left-click 50 times just to progress past the two alternating stills lol. But again, that’s mostly just nitpicking. My praise for the game far, far outweighs it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I recommend defining those sequences as single displayables rather than using a sequence of individual scene statements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I recommend defining those sequences as single displayables rather than using a sequence of individual scene statements.
You what now? They are already set to play without the need to click anything... People who are trying to skip everything are the ones complaining about it. For that, they can just use ctrl. The scenes play exactly as they were intended on my screen. This is exactly how an animation would play out if I were to slap one on without making it into a webM. Frame by frame. And there is no need for text since all I am trying to show is normally self-explanatory. Dick in, dick out. Just to be clear, I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with what you suggested, I'm simply saying that there is no need for another way to skip. Before this, people were complaining that a single click would skip the entire sequence. Now, apparently, it is too long. And if you feel like it, make it so and send it to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: darth_hiruma

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OMVN is looking for someone who is willing and able to code. Things such as combat system (turn-based for example) character stats, possibly some achievements, and gallery, for starters. Look below for an image. FOM is going to be the next project, and if you are available when needed to work on this, you may even find yourself on the FOM team as a permanent coder. Contact me through my discord preferably. Mention this post.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You what now? They are already set to play without the need to click anything... People who are trying to skip everything are the ones complaining about it. For that, they can just use ctrl. The scenes play exactly as they were intended on my screen. This is exactly how an animation would play out if I were to slap one on without making it into a webM. Frame by frame. And there is no need for text since all I am trying to show is normally self-explanatory. Dick in, dick out. Just to be clear, I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with what you suggested, I'm simply saying that there is no need for another way to skip. Before this, people were complaining that a single click would skip the entire sequence. Now, apparently, it is too long. And if you feel like it, make it so and send it to me.
Well there are a number of things to talk about there. First I wouldn't equate people deciding they've seen enough of one visual and getting frustrated that clicking doesn't advance past it to people who want to skip everything, those are two different things. Also I think there's an important difference between a short sequence that loops multiple times and a longer sequence that plays just once. The latter should only advance by one image if the player clicks, while the former should move on completely. The thing about text is mostly about how if done with multiple scene statements the movement has to stop while there is dialogue, which is a limitation that animated scene statements don't have, the characters can keep on dirty talking or moaning and fucking at the same time rather than stopping to speak. Though converting all the old ones would be a hell of a lot of work, mainly it's just something to keep in mind for any future scenes that don't get full webm animations.

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
I have a question: Who the fuck is Vanessa all of sudden? How should i describe her as a family? Is she even in the family?

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes