adj2010

Dec 26, 2018
Please remove "season 1" from being downloaded cause I just spent all day playing it only to find out that I'm playing AN ABANDONED GAME since "season 2"(which imo is incredibly misleading) is not a remake or remaster since entire plots, scenes, and characters are either dropped, added or altered enough to it literally no longer being the same game. Even though I hate it, I can understand needing to completely scrap a project and do a remake due to the need to do mass graphics updates and proofreading or putting a project on hold due to life events or things but again keeping the old version up and then also calling the completely different game SEASON 2 is bs

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Please remove "season 1" from being downloaded cause I just spent all day playing it only to find out that I'm playing AN ABANDONED GAME since "season 2"(which imo is incredibly misleading) is not a remake or remaster since entire plots, scenes, and characters are either dropped, added or altered enough to it literally no longer being the same game. Even though I hate it, I can understand needing to completely scrap a project and do a remake due to the need to do mass graphics updates and proofreading or putting a project on hold due to life events or things but again keeping the old version up and then also calling the completely different game SEASON 2 is is bs
It's there for a reason. When a remake/remastered version is done, the "old version" is kept in the spoiler tab, and it even says "OLD VERSION".

The new version is called "R&R"

This is a new build with proofreading, image editing and even a way to introduce. Everything that made the original game good is intact. The partial remaster and remake are aimed at improving the overall experience. As well as fixing a lot of mistakes that were made both in rendering and the story itself.
And yes, it is a remake/remaster, says it right in the changelog, it's the same plot and shit, but it doesn't change the fact.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Please remove "season 1" from being downloaded cause I just spent all day playing it only to find out that I'm playing AN ABANDONED GAME since "season 2"(which imo is incredibly misleading) is not a remake or remaster since entire plots, scenes, and characters are either dropped, added or altered enough to it literally no longer being the same game. Even though I hate it, I can understand needing to completely scrap a project and do a remake due to the need to do mass graphics updates and proofreading or putting a project on hold due to life events or things but again keeping the old version up and then also calling the completely different game SEASON 2 is bs
Look, I don't judge people who choose to get high... However, there is an issue with getting high and then commenting. The problem becomes clear when you confuse the game title with a season of the game. It is called THE SHRiNK R&R And the seasons are there because it is being sold on STEAM since the generous donations from kind people like yourself are not paying the bills. Everything else is a matter of opinion. Your opinion, in this case.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
why would it?What country are you from? Also its only a game
He means he'd get death threats for adding what some people would consider NTR to the game, he probably doesn't even mean that meaning seriously, but it would indeed gain him a lot of negative attention if he added NTR. Which for the record, what you're asking for wouldn't be. Also for the record, they're not shemales, they're trans women.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No. That would likely get my country of residence nuked by the angry mob.
Huh, I thought they already did in the old, pre-remake version. I must be misremembering. Don't really see why it couldn't happen if the player gets a choice if it does or not, same as them using their dicks on him.

Reactions: IRebel

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I played the game now, last time was way before the remake when MMC get's his soul sucked on the door of his home. I loved the update but it just feels like some scenes are a bit rushed such as, MMC Dom scene with Vanessa in living room even if it was quickie, etc. Might be just me as I've before the remake, still in my memory so, might be comparing it with that.

Another inconsistency I noticed is that after MMC Dom scene with Vanessa in living room Aiko see Vanessa but when you shift to pool scene we see that Brenda in the last to come on pool party but she went outside way before MMC was even fucking Vanessa. IMO instead of Brenda Aiko should be the one coming late to pool party and than MMC but that will skip Alice, Melissa and Aiko's conversation of having all girl's party omitting MMC. So, you need to figure out how to work this scene.

Found a bug or more like missing variable. You didn't used any variable when MMC get involved with Aeris and later called the variable.
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

You are also not keeping track Whether MMC gets involved with Karishma and Vanessa or not. Just something to be mindful.

KEEP GROWING!
STAY HEALTHY!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I do not keep track of it because it was never meant to be a choice of that type. I add true for other reasons. As for the rest... The game is being created with STEAM in mind. That means that a lot of things may need to be toned down. Otherwise, it won't pass the "review" process and spend another month of waiting before release. So, it is partially that and the fact that this is a remake, and not everything will be identical. Truth be told the main reason for these subtle, yet visible to those who have played the OG changes, is that I am not the one who works on this as the main anymore. To clarify: I have someone dedicated to THE SHRiNK who handles the rendering/animations based on what I require to be done and the person who works on it is not as good as I can be when it comes to the trans content. Not everyone can work with it, you know? Anyhow. This freedom allows me to work on other projects while the next update of the shrink is in the works, for example. There is not much I can do about it. I need to survive. The only way to do that now is through STEAM with multiple projects.

Edit: I just recalled. Initially, those choices were indeed meant to be something to keep track of. I decided against it two updates later because I didn't want people to feel like they had to go through the same shit they did with the OG (requiring 56 separate saves for many path choices) I want to simplify it and make it what it was meant to be. A relaxing faptastic experience.

Reactions: kylorenny

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Huh, I thought they already did in the old, pre-remake version. I must be misremembering. Don't really see why it couldn't happen if the player gets a choice if it does or not, same as them using their dicks on him.
Not one female was ever touched by any peen other than MC's. If you mean Karishma, and Vanessa, then yes. Those will still get done, eventually. Even as a choice if I gave it to people they would freak out and go berserk. But, I'm not someone who has ever cared about that. So, it is an idea that I am going to consider. I'm with you on "If it is a choice then they can't complain" It's not as if I'm forcing the scenes on them. I'll add a "No, the girls are all belong to me." and a "Hell yeah, let's get this party started"

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
He means he'd get death threats for adding what some people would consider NTR to the game, he probably doesn't even mean that meaning seriously, but it would indeed gain him a lot of negative attention if he added NTR. Which for the record, what you're asking for wouldn't be. Also for the record, they're not shemales, they're trans women.
You say that because you have not been doing this for nearly 6 years. The list of things I have been called and told is long enough to create 3 AVN's. And yes, over choices that normal people would consider insignificant as long as there is a choice to be made. For example... When I decided to add trans to THE SHRiNK (OG). Oh, boy... That takes me back.

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Been playing this game (R&R) for a 3rd time and waiting for next update too but only thing that still bugged me though is the scene where Our maid Karishma topping MC in Switch and Bottom only route. (Season 1 probably?)

BUT the thing is literally we can't see her face at all during the animation except for a bare reflection on the wall off course.
But will this scene be fixed on later or what's done is done it won't change in future?

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Shrink R&R [Season 2 v2.5] [OneManVN]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes