brayet

Sep 17, 2019
i Checked it seems this error is from this line.
line615 inside of seasonthree.rpy show screen achievement("Dominateher", "domdaddy2")
i thing the imgs is ther but the dev dit not name it correct i thing the name is something dif then domdaddy2
so this fix it?

Hextorr

Oct 18, 2018
So it's just broken with no fix right now? I just play the games I have no idea how to fix them.
sadly it seems that way. I've checked the discord. the author seems to be very hostile to people get the game from here and other pirate sites. so asking there is out of the question. and reading through the posts, I haven't seen anyone on there mention this bug

Hextorr

Oct 18, 2018
So it's just broken with no fix right now? I just play the games I have no idea how to fix them.
I apologize. when i said it was just plain broken, I was referring to my and others issue where after the game says "I strongly suggest you save here, or above this line" when Melissa takes Seven to a room. ALL images after that are missing. when I replied to the message replying to this, I mistook it to asking about my issue.

the last thing

May 1, 2020
I apologize. when i said it was just plain broken, I was referring to my and others issue where after the game says "I strongly suggest you save here, or above this line" when Melissa takes Seven to a room. ALL images after that are missing. when I replied to the message replying to this, I mistook it to asking about my issue.
yep from what ive worked out is that the "I strongly suggest you save here, or above this line" is actually the end of content marker why there seems to be content behind it with pictures missing is any ones guess

Hextorr

Oct 18, 2018
yep from what ive worked out is that the "I strongly suggest you save here, or above this line" is actually the end of content marker why there seems to be content behind it with pictures missing is any ones guess
that makes sense. Maybe he had some script for the next update finished already and accidently left it in?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh come on!...I got "fresh" saves from March 9th (yes this year...before asking)....and those will not load for some reason.
Takes me back to the start screen...renaming names/relations etc.
And no...I did not use mods before...or now either.
I really need to start the whole thing again?
Sigh, why does every update have to break saves?
FML all three of the saves I made after choosing each of the main girls and keeping them all up to date - in case there was the possibility of potential differences/paths eventually - are broken. All just keep giving me "Could't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way".

No clue if there was a mod or something I used previously as there's none on the OP other than the old one that I know I never used because they specified they don't do the futa/trans route. So I really have no clue if there's a mod or patch or something that I'm missing that's just disappeared into the aether or something, but I really don't feel like starting over and going through everything again (three goddamned times), even on skip, just to get back to where I was and see what is likely only a few minutes worth of new content. Bleh. I may just have to wait until this damn thing is completed (or abandoned) at this point and start over then instead of going through everything now and risking being right back in the same place the next time an update releases.
Unless any of you used a mod or for some reason saved after the dev says to save, you shouldn't have any problem loading a save. However, if you have a save (even an auto-save, under the A page of saves) from the final scene with Alice at the end of v2.4, that should load successfully.

However, in case you still can't load saves from before, I'm providing 3 here as attachments. The only difference between them is which LI the MC chose to spend the night with (after movie night) and commit to more than the others. I would also point out that you'll be one domination point deficient with any of them for a scene with Melissa in v2.5. So you might want to use a Ren'Py save editor, URM, or whatever to add 1 to the current dp if you want that path. Save 9-2 is for Alice; 39-2 is for Melissa; and 69-2 is for Aiko. All of them load at (that is, jump back to) the very beginning of the scene where Alice will give the MC a handjob at the end of v2.4.
i Checked it seems this error is from this line.
line615 inside of seasonthree.rpy show screen achievement("Dominateher", "domdaddy2")
i thing the imgs is ther but the dev dit not name it correct i thing the name is something dif then domdaddy2
got the same error hope there is a solution for it
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-shrink-r-r-season-2-v2-5-onemanvn.36610/post-14127053; a simple search on this thread for an important word from the error (like domdaddy2) would have yielded these results for you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and now there's also https://f95zone.to/threads/the-shrink-r-r-season-2-v2-5-onemanvn.36610/post-14224524 as an answer, of course.

Reactions: hitmanlegend

Reheake

Sep 22, 2023
Bought the second season on sale and made a refund 30 minutes later. Why 30 minutes? Because I went through the second season in its entirety - yes, 30 minutes. I admire the chutzpah of this developer. The second season costs almost as much as the first, but I at least got through the first season in a more reasonable 3 hours, which I still consider small compared to other vn's on steam with the same cost.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

hitmanlegend

Mar 11, 2023
Choosing dom in this scene, after only selecting love option just crashes everything.

View attachment 3842299
go to the images in game and change domdad to domdaddy it will fix it.

for more details check this post for cookiemonster666 it fixed the issue for me
Unless any of you used a mod or for some reason saved after the dev says to save, you shouldn't have any problem loading a save. However, if you have a save (even an auto-save, under the A page of saves) from the final scene with Alice at the end of v2.4, that should load successfully.

However, in case you still can't load saves from before, I'm providing 3 here as attachments. The only difference between them is which LI the MC chose to spend the night with (after movie night) and commit to more than the others. I would also point out that you'll be one domination point deficient with any of them for a scene with Melissa in v2.5. So you might want to use a Ren'Py save editor, URM, or whatever to add 1 to the current dp if you want that path. Save 9-2 is for Alice; 39-2 is for Melissa; and 69-2 is for Aiko. All of them load at (that is, jump back to) the very beginning of the scene where Alice will give the MC a handjob at the end of v2.4.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-shrink-r-r-season-2-v2-5-onemanvn.36610/post-14127053; a simple search on this thread for an important word from the error (like domdaddy2) would have yielded these results for you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and now there's also https://f95zone.to/threads/the-shrink-r-r-season-2-v2-5-onemanvn.36610/post-14224524 as an answer, of course.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Are you using a mod or port of the game? I works just fine on my unmodded PC version of the scene if I choose Love.
Hey, I'm not using any mod or port of the game, just installed the game about 2-3 days ago. It works just fine if I choose Love for me as well. It's as soon as I use dom that everything just crashes and ignoring the first crash to see if it's only that specific scene just leads into more errors and such. I'm able to try hitmanlegend's suggestion to see if it works in fixing that issue.

Edit: hitmanlegend's suggestion seems to have worked, the file was just called a different name

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, I'm not using any mod or port of the game, just installed the game about 2-3 days ago. It works just fine if I choose Love for me as well. It's as soon as I use dom that everything just crashes and ignoring the first crash to see if it's only that specific scene just leads into more errors and such. I'm able to try hitmanlegend's suggestion to see if it works in fixing that issue.

Edit: hitmanlegend's suggestion seems to have worked, the file was just called a different name
That would've been my very next suggestion. "Crashes everything" isn't exactly specific, so I was iterating through possible causes. Glad it's fixed for you now. :)

Reactions: SSlayer

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hmm... good way to start the game View attachment 3847994 :coffee: :HideThePain:
That's a normal Friday evening at my neighbor's. Too bad I'm not remotely as cool, rich, or good-looking as he is. I only have one woman. She doesn't dance, she can't stand on one foot, and her folds kind of... "jiggle" as she tries unsuccessfully to extricate herself from our couch. :cry:

OK, I'm describing myself. Damn you for figuring it out.
bawling.gif

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes