• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I don't get the beef about the Trans charater when you can just cancel it. :rolleyes:
I think it was more of a knee-jerk reaction to the fact you get 3 trans characters options brought into the "main cast" in the same chapter, while having no additions to the female cast aside from a cameo by the redhead sis' BFF. It was kind of "whoah" to me and i don't even give a damn.

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
I think it was more of a knee-jerk reaction to the fact you get 3 trans characters options brought into the "main cast" in the same chapter, while having no additions to the female cast aside from a cameo by the redhead sis' BFF. It was kind of "whoah" to me and i don't even give a damn.
Then there's me thinking, 'only 3 trans? Come on, add another 3 on top.'

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Because that's totally your fetish, no prob with that. But for those who it has less (or no) appeal, it seemed like a jarring change of focus in detriment of other stuff.
Totally this, its what lead to me realizing where the game was going. At least it was a nice heads up.

• Angry
Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Something is slightly off with peoples counting here. There was 2 trans characters added last update and more that weren't in Sabrina, the Captain, Amber (the bartender) and the clones. There is no plans to add any more trans characters and any content with them will remain completely avoidable.
In retrospect it was possibly a mistake to allow players to define the relationship with Brenda as it seems to have given some the impression she's of more importance than other added characters. This is despite the fact she had a similar amount of time on screen to these other characters.

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Something is slightly off with peoples counting here. There was 2 trans characters added last update and more that weren't in Sabrina, the Captain, Amber (the bartender) and the clones. There is no plans to add any more trans characters and any content with them will remain completely avoidable.
Yes, of the 3 trans characters one, Karishma (sp?) had already been presented, but she migrated from subplot character to supporting cast, while also getting a sex scene with the MC from the get-go, kind of relevant. What means that, while perfectly avoidable, some people had to avoid her twice, in two chapters, that together with two new optional characters, ended being a bit overwhelming.

As i think i pointed out in my first post about the issue of dramatic weight a bunch of pages ago, interaction matters.

The clones and the captain are in self-contained subplot scenes, most people, skipping or not, didn't pay much attention.
No offense, but i'd bet you the clones were about as memorable to most posters as the crazy chick Aiko trampled in the bar's restroom (nice soundtrack pick, by the way) and you forgot to mention yourself.:cautious:

Also, if you hadn't brought her repeatedly in your counterpoints, i would peg the captain & co as just there for , a vignette to show the crap happening is no joke pretty much an "army minions massacred, nameless captain will get (gang)raped, base covered, next..." scenario and her as less relevant than the front door cop kid in the preccint (Markus) or the battle baker (Avaline), who have names and actual dialogue with the main cast, as a character on her own. Knowing she'll grow in the story is kind of interesting (also, spoiler :ROFLMAO: ), but she still has to throw her weight around in future chapters.

Again, i'm speaking more of a "this is why i think you kind of set yourself/trying to grasp and explore the motives of the people voicing disapproval" (beyond "dickgirl/trans triggered them" that is, what might play a role but wouldn't say is universal) standpoint than anything. I did watch the Brenda & Vanessa scenes and it was good, inoffensive and entertaining dialogue overall. :)

In retrospect it was possibly a mistake to allow players to define the relationship with Brenda as it seems to have given some the impression she's of more importance than other added characters. This is despite the fact she had a similar amount of time on screen to these other characters.
I don't know, i see it as more of a Karishma, Brenda & Vanessa tag team issue in terms of pacing - not to mention that being the only schoolmate/friend of the MC we get presented to so far, her getting attention of posters & patrons is kind of inevitable - but can kind of see your point in that in her case you could given the scene as is, what could make it vague if she was a dickgirl or just a girl who got breast implants & stuff, leaving an actual decision about the actual gender, skipping and stuff for a later installment when it had consequences (like a sex scene of her own).

I'll be honest here, i kind of like discussing this kind of pacing, scripting and organization stuff, not to mention my love of the Angel and Burple (i dig that Aiko is this pint-size engine of kung fu rage instead of the typical playful/innocent/exploring little sister of countless incest games, the mom is kind of bland/generic so far, liked Brenda & Vanessa better), so i'm not abandoning this game anytime soon. Keep going and good luck. ;)

Jan 15, 2019
Can you take your transphobia somewhere else, please? Really don't need 200 pages of troll bait. If you don't like it, don't do it. Don't play the game.
It is not transphobia, it is postbinaryphobia. Futanari represent the third sex, not just a different gender. My beef is why aren't all of the women futanari? Cute asian tsundere futanari are my speciality. And if someone has to say something about there being a choice, then you inform that person that you do not support dictatorships. If that person says anything after other than agreeing and leaving, then that person confirms him or herself to support dictatorships.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
thought this was some good ass stuff
but then the massive update pops out which boils down to nearly every option being either yer gettin pissed on
or yer dick is gettin pissed on
or yer bed is gettin pissed on
or hey there's a dickgirl
at least the girl that Snake's yer ass and crushes yer nads aint pissing on you...
yet
So let me get this straight. You pick the femdom route and complain afterwards that you got pissed on? These are all choices you actively made.

Oh boy...:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: bulifun

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Not really. Especially not for somebody who has BaDIK in their sig :p What was it? 5 months for the last update of that?
Trust me, it'll be here long before that. OneManVN updates were in double figures last year and that looks set to continue.
I'd wait years for Isabella!!

All I want to do is make her happy :cry:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bulifun and McWoodz

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Whoa there, femdom doesn't imply getting pissed on, I can understand being annoyed at that.
In this case it is CLEARLY labeled and it is just one scene, i even made a screenshot for you. There is no more pissing involved in this update and you know what you sign up for if you chose this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
In this case it is CLEARLY labeled and it is just one scene, i even made a screenshot for you. There is no more pissing involved in this update and you know what you sign up for if you chose this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, it was labelled, alright then. That guy is a dumbass. I didn't pay any attention to the femdom options because I'm not into that even without the watersports.

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes