DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Hell, another great update, and the Brenda scene was just a masterpiece:love:. May it continue in such a good direction. Amazing job and good luck with the next updates. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Reactions: darth_hiruma

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I try to download the 4.0 update through Mega, and it says the file can't be found. That's the only way I've found that it will download on my slow internet. Please fix this. I like this game. Thanks!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Yeah it seems that v3.3 save files do not trigger the new content in v4.0, I have tried it with SEVERAL different saves and then starting from the beginning. On the fresh start seems to trigger the new content and not any of the previous saves.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
do i need to restart a new save ?? because the game ended at the same point it did a week ago ...
What does it mean "different branches"? How do i play the new scenes? Mine just end up like v3.3...
Which route are you on? Or your save might be broken like dracconis.
Can I see well? I see in the game files that there is already sex with Alice. This is really happening is it a dream or something? :love:
Yes sex and pregnancy. :BootyTime:
Yeah it seems that v3.3 save files do not trigger the new content in v4.0, I have tried it with SEVERAL different saves and then starting from the beginning. On the fresh start seems to trigger the new content and not any of the previous saves.
Oh I have no trouble with my save but I'm glad you found the problem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Which route are you on? Or your save might be broken like dracconis.

Yes sex and pregnancy. :BootyTime:

Oh I have no trouble with my save but I'm glad you found the problem.
OMG! :love: Yes!
I haven't played this game a few updates. Time to go back to my lovely Alice..
Now looking forward to the scenes with MC mother. She is the second best woman in this game for me, and her body.. :love:
Thanks for reply!

Waiting for mod to be updated and I start playing.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So out of 3 choices in the Brenda scene, I see none that allows MC to stay on top. Is this a save/route issue or it didn't occur to the dev that some players might want to keep MC's asshole virgin?

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
So out of 3 choices in the Brenda scene, I see none that allows MC to stay on top. Is this a save/route issue or it didn't occur to the dev that some players might want to keep MC's asshole virgin?
That stuff only happens if you input the code "iaskedforthis"
So... I guess you asked for it
Try it without the code

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
There's a bug. If you are comfortable editing the files and/or using the console, I made a post a page or two back detailing the issues.

Reactions: AL.d

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
That stuff only happens if you input the code "iaskedforthis"
So... I guess you asked for it
Try it without the code
See my post a page or two back... There is a bug which dumps everyone onto the trifecta branch.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
For those saying that our saves are broken these are the endings you get when using the v3.3 saves with all various endings:

So unless I/we are missing something in the update that is supposed to be after these scenes, then so far the only way to get them is to do a fresh start of the game.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes