Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I feel pretty confident in saying Leilana had a fair bit of sex in her day too. ;)
I don't doubt it haha. :ROFLMAO: But now she has no one and MC is preparing for this position by her side!

Apart from that topic.. there is mod for this game? I mean WT mod with choices (for example so that I can choose all women and not just one) I would like to see all the content in one playthrough if that is possible.

Reactions: DasOrakel

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
I have a bug.im playing on android. After choosing alice as main girl and after watching the movie with everyone in home. The next scene should be alice's scene(preg) but it jumps straight to brenda scene. I'll post the save file

Sep 6, 2018
Personally, while the gameplay was fun and interesting, none of the female physiques appeal to me. Not a fan of huge asses and watermelon breasts, so... kinda did nothing for me. I know some people prefer and like women who are morbidly obese in "curvy" areas like that, but it's not my thing.
Cringe - if you don't like any of the girls, why did you even play it lol

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
im getting mixed signals from the comments, is this futa or trans? for those who arent aware a futa is a girl with a dick and a trans is a girly boy with tits(at least in this context). its important since only a futa can get pregnant

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
im getting mixed signals from the comments, is this futa or trans? for those who arent aware a futa is a girl with a dick and a trans is a girly boy with tits(at least in this context). its important since only a futa can get pregnant
Alice, Mel and Karishma (maid- only in female version) can get pregnant. ;)

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
so is the dev going to go back and make female versions of the blond chick? because it seems like shes the focus now.
futa may be avoidable, but you miss 80% of the animations. you can see where the love is.

Last edited:

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
so is the dev going to go back and make female versions of the blond chick? because it seems like shes the focus now
She's not the focus, she's a side-girl
She only appears in the trans route and even then only if you select her over the rest of the girls
She'll have content going forward but Alice, Aiko and Mel are the main girls

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
She's not the focus, she's a side-girl
She only appears in the trans route and even then only if you select her over the rest of the girls
She'll have content going forward but Alice, Aiko and Mel are the main girls
then why does she have so much more content?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
so is the dev going to go back and make female versions of the blond chick? because it seems like shes the focus now.
futa may be avoidable, but you miss 80% of the animations. you can see where the love is.
Did you play 0.4.1? If so, the only way you should have landed on the Brenda content was by choosing to visit her "for coffee" after your movie date with Alice.

If you played 0.4, there was only content for specific paths which you had to qualify for with point totals or the decision I mentioned above. If you missed those particular paths, you weren't shunted to the "no new content" message and accidentally "fell" into the Brenda content.

The 0.4.1 update did two things: 1) It made it easier to qualify for the updated paths by lowering point requirements. 2) It caught people on the non-updated paths and routed them to the "no new content" message. I recommend you replay 0.4.1 and try one of the updated paths (Alice Affection, Melissa FemDom or Aiko Points>=3 on either of her sub-paths) because there is plenty of new content in this update and it is REALLY REALLY good. There should be a walkthrough around somewhere if you need help qualifying for one of the updated paths.

Enjoy!

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes