McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Guys, I have a question. The walkthrough says that Brenda can top the MC , if you input some password. But the game is not asking for any password at any time.......am I, like, missing something? How can I get Brenda topping scene? :devilish:
Make sure you've got the most recent version (as it was fixed after the initial update)
After the cinema date with Alice go to Brendas
Should come up there

Jun 10, 2018
Are you playing a new game or loading a save from the last update?
New game.
Make sure you've got the most recent version (as it was fixed after the initial update)
After the cinema date with Alice go to Brendas
Should come up there
Playing the most recent version 0.4.1.
I choose to go to Brenda's. We have sex, I stay the night. We have sex in the morning. I have the option to go home with her straight away(the option says that I will miss some scenes, so I do not choose that) or I can give her a handy. I hive her a handjob and there is a choice to edge her into submissiveness or to just let her cum, and they both end up the same, with her dressing up(in a super sexy dress btw) and going to MC's house. There isn't an option for her topping me.......The only thing that I didn't try is, when Brenda shows her breasts to me in the beggining there are like 5 or 6 different replies, but they all kinda the same, as I love her tits, so I didn't think that this choice will affect any future dialogue

• Wow
Reactions: Fapmaister

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
its a good half of the game, so you'll have little to play
Not true. The length of the game is pretty much the same regardless of the path you choose. Two of the three trans characters have cis-female versions if you disable trans content. Brenda is the only girl you don't have access to in a trans-free playthrough.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Not much content for me this update as I don't have the trans stuff on. I thinking if this game is heavy on trans so im not gonna get much content.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
If you do find passages or references that appear despite the relevant choices not having been taken, please detail those here so they can be passed along to OMVN. Thanks!

On the topic of choices: while there may be an abundance of them, you could easily concentrate you effort on one girl and one path at a time. You could also do without extensive notes if you have 'Unseen Text' unselected (Preferences – Skip) and just TAB-skip from choice to choice as the game will disengage skipping on any new line of dialogue you encounter.
The worst was with Veronica's introduction. I suspect the issue is I had trans content off. She popped up out of nowhere in the bedroom, then took MC down to the underwear party or whatever, and there was some discussion about her repaying a favor for a blowjob. I'm guessing she isn't supposed to be doing MC a favor for giving him a blowjob, hence my guess about trans content.

As for the choices, yes... but no. I mean that's what ends up happening, if I replay at all. But it's also a matter of simply remembering what the storyline is at that point in time. It becomes difficult to simply separate the knowledge of other routes once there are too many choices to keep track of. Everything just starts to smear together at some point, which really detracts from actually enjoying it as a story. Even some of my favorite games have had this problem with substantially fewer choices than this game, and as a result I haven't even gone through all the routes that interested me. The main game I can think of here is even finished, and I know there's others I've just forgotten about. It's something to do "someday" after opening up a walkthrough to ensure I hit the bits I need to. And as a result it just kind of doesn't happen. I already have more games I'm interested in than I have time for, so even just a little bit of extra friction to playing it dooms it.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Not much content for me this update as I don't have the trans stuff on. I thinking if this game is heavy on trans so im not gonna get much content.
Most content this update was on the alice affection route, followed by mel femdom, then brenda, then aiko ps, the karishma

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
The worst was with Veronica's introduction. I suspect the issue is I had trans content off. She popped up out of nowhere in the bedroom, then took MC down to the underwear party or whatever, and there was some discussion about her repaying a favor for a blowjob. I'm guessing she isn't supposed to be doing MC a favor for giving him a blowjob, hence my guess about trans content.
There's been no BJ from Veronica in any route
Repaying the favor was in relation to Veronica keeping quiet about finding the MC groping Karishma when she walked into the kitchen moments earlier

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Most content this update was on the alice affection route, followed by mel femdom, then brenda, then aiko ps, the karishma
Disappointing that the Mel sub wasn't done, but even more so that it took you to her femdom stuff, should have just been a "no new content" screen. Was like WTF is going on here, I'm not her bitch where did this come from.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Disappointing that the Mel sub wasn't done, but even more so that it took you to her femdom stuff, should have just been a "no new content" screen. Was like WTF is going on here, I'm not her bitch where did this come from.
It'll be done next time
Must be a bug, I'll look into it, probably to do with us changing the scene requirements

Reactions: Naxos

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
There's been no BJ from Veronica in any route
Repaying the favor was in relation to Veronica keeping quiet about finding the MC groping Karishma when she walked into the kitchen moments earlier
Well, apparently my guess about what was going on was wrong. However, the route remains screwy.

She showed up for the first time - even had to be named and relationship defined - just a few images earlier. And I don't think I ever saw MC groping anybody in the kitchen. The only interaction between a little talking with Karishma was way earlier in a bathroom.

Assguy

Jan 4, 2019
THE SHRiNK [v0.4.1] [OneManVN] - Original Size: 1.83GB

Compressed version for PC (250MB): MEGA - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Is all I have to do is extract and install this compress version? Sorry I'm new to this

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is all I have to do is extract and install this compress version? Sorry I'm new to this
Download>extract>play. :)

If you want, you can also install a mod, download the mod (for a given version of the game) and put it in the folder ''game''

• Red Heart
Reactions: Assguy
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes