NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Pregnancy can only be activated on one character. Well I no the game has a harem tag but it tries real hard to not let you have one. I'm me old sis what's to dom you and little sis wants to kick your butt, while the maid wants you all for herself.

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Well, previous saves dont work, after load old one got "this is end of version 0.4.1"

deathyface

May 30, 2017
Cannot get the compressed version to load, it simply stays on a black screen from launch

EDIT: Having the exact same issue with the non compressed version

Last edited:

deathyface

May 30, 2017
Just let whoever made it know
It's unofficial so nothing to do with OneManVN

Yeah ended up editing my post, having the same issue with the non compressed version too.

EDIT again: Fixed it by changing renderer options. For anyone else that ends up with the same issue as me hold shift when launching the game and set the top left option to automatically choose.

Reactions: McWoodz

DasOrakel

Donor
Apr 5, 2020
I've made a gallery mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Edited some dialogue options where you have to chose one girl so that all can be visible
Can also be found on my
I want to have all the girls. This game is not the same without your mod :'(

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
trans content is this game is perfection.
karishma,vanessa and brenda are pure perfection.i do love the girls but the trans are hotter imo.humor and ahegao oh my!!loved it!!
brenda is love,btw some renders(anal action)for brenda is missing b104 and b105?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes