darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
OneManVN I seriously love The Shrink, Thanks for making it.
I have a question about about your Patreon & Subcriberstar.

Which platform do you rather have people pledge on?
I can answer that. Most dev including omvn prefer patreon because they are more convenient when it come to withdraw money.
and is there a way to pledge only for the shrink and not fall of the apple?
Nope.
I can answer that, No that wouldn't be possible.
He then has to make 2nd Patreon & Subcriberstar for that game, Pretty waste of time

Right now you get 2 games for 1 plegde. You won't get it "Cheaper" than it already is d:
You're correct.
Good question. I don't like the other game whatsoever. I couldn't even get past the earlier parts. Just absolutely not for me.
Good news is one route in other game will end soon and dev will have more time for the shrink.

Reactions: Loganfin

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Good question. I don't like the other game whatsoever. I couldn't even get past the earlier parts. Just absolutely not for me.
You're supporting the creator, not the project, if you like what they do generally and can afford to toss a couple of bucks then by all means do so. If not then don't.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OneManVN

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Even if he did have separate accounts for the games you would still be spending the same amount.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I can answer that. Most dev including omvn prefer patreon because they are more convenient when it come to withdraw money.

Nope.

You're correct.

Good news is one route in other game will end soon and dev will have more time for the shrink.
insider knowledge that I didn't know about.
What about the "No Incest" crackdown from patreon?

Thought Sub-star is more lenient about that.

Eandrid

May 5, 2017
You're supporting the creator, not the project, if you like what they do generally and can afford to toss a couple of bucks then by all means do so. If not then don't.
not true i never pledge for a creator i pledge for the game he make, it's like for any other game you don't buy it for the team (studio) that made it but for the game itself.
it's my personnal opinion lemonfreak ^^, not want to start an argument just wanted to say that not everyone think the same way when it come to pledge.

Reactions: lemonfreak

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
not true i never pledge for a creator i pledge for the game he make, it's like for any other game you don't buy it for the team (studio) that made it but for the game itself.
it's my personnal opinion lemonfreak ^^, not want to start an argument just wanted to say that not everyone think the same way when it come to pledge.
True and I've dropped pledges plenty of times when devs have either switched focus or started to flake on commitments.

The fact remains that the patronage model is designed to support a creator in whatever they wish to create; ideally the creator will have a portfolio which indicates what their future work will be, the real issue as I see it is that so many creators on Patreon are first timers.

sddfsfds132

Mar 4, 2020
Can't run the game, can somebody help? "The Shrink\lib\windows-i686/TheShrink.exe: Could not open" and directory of the main exe file

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

Yes. That's why you have to define relationship here. Because it's "officially" not incest. And patreon accept paypal. Many countries don't have visa/master card affiliation on their bank.
Can't run the game, can somebody help? "The Shrink\lib\windows-i686/TheShrink.exe: Could not open" and directory of the main exe file
Sound like a corrupted file case. I downloaded from mega and it worked for me. Or maybe your antivirus block or remove it. It happen to renpy game sometime.

Last edited:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Honestly, I'm not sure why every Dev doesn't just set the game up with the choice to define the relationships if that's cool. Seems an easy solution. No patch, the player just puts in whatever they want. Easier for everyone involved.

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Anybody know any games that have scenes in it like the ones with brenda? Struggling hard to find any games that have futa/trans on male scenes like THAT!.... usually its just male on trans. Any suggestions appreciated. And thank you
OneManVN for Brenda. Please sir, can i have some more? <3
Luna chosen and exiles came to my mind. And omvn is working on Alison right now.

Reactions: chromesouljahh

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Anybody know any games that have scenes in it like the ones with brenda? Struggling hard to find any games that have futa/trans on male scenes like THAT!.... usually its just male on trans. Any suggestions appreciated. And thank you
OneManVN for Brenda. Please sir, can i have some more? <3
You sure can. I've been drowning in work lately and I have clearly neglected my SHRiNK community. For that, I am truly sorry. However, as support keeps growing, so does my team. I have a writer and a coder now. Once I finish this AFOTA update (final love update) I will have a lot more time to focus on Harem and SHRiNK. The next SHRiNK update will see a massive TOM (trifecta tier content) coming your way. So, just be patient please, and know that I intend to speed the cycle of SHRiNK updates in 2021.

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
You sure can. I've been drowning in work lately and I have clearly neglected my SHRiNK community. For that, I am truly sorry. However, as support keeps growing, so does my team. I have a writer and a coder now. Once I finish this AFOTA update (final love update) I will have a lot more time to focus on Harem and SHRiNK. The next SHRiNK update will see a massive TOM (trifecta tier content) coming your way. So, just be patient please, and know that I intend to speed the cycle of SHRiNK updates in 2021.
I have no doubt the update will be very much worth the wait...you will get it done when you get it done...I am not a fan of the impatient breed as waiting for something worthwhile is always woth waiting for...I'm sure I can entertain myself until the new release date.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

Incest, where?! Blasphemy! What sort of sorcery is this you speak of? We at OMVN-empire take pride in ensuring that our "landladies" are never linked to the MC. As for what the user does decide to do with the options we provide... Well, let's just say that we call it "freedom of choice" who am I to decide who goes where, and who takes what up the butt? :Shrug:

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes