OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm trying to build this for my internet browsing. Do I have enough RAM? Jokes aside, if I manage to build this, and keep what I already have, the days of waiting 3-6 efin months for an update, are over. I intend to split assets per project on each PC and dedicate PC1 for whatever, and PC2 for SHRiNK. So, if you can support me, now is the time to consider it. :)

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
I'm trying to build this for my internet browsing. Do I have enough RAM? Jokes aside, if I manage to build this, and keep what I already have, the days of waiting 3-6 efin months for an update, are over. I intend to split assets per project on each PC and dedicate PC1 for whatever, and PC2 for SHRiNK. So, if you can support me, now is the time to consider it. :)
YES I THINK YOU HAVE ENOUGH RAM AND CASH memory

for you what s its important its processor and the treatement of thread; graphic card is only for renders

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It is done. (Threadripper build OTW) parts are coming at different dates, so hopefully March. 1 Mar 2021 NEWEGG CANADA INC Pending -532.17 USD 28 Feb 2021 NEWEGG CANADA INC Pending -478.49 USD 28 Feb 2021 NEWEGG CANADA INC Pending -771.05 USD 28 Feb 2021 NEWEGG CANADA INC Pending -2,071.55 USD
And with this, I have either set myself up for "Great Success" or total annihilation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
It is done. (Threadripper build OTW) parts are coming at different dates, so hopefully March. 1 Mar 2021 NEWEGG CANADA INC Pending -532.17 USD 28 Feb 2021 NEWEGG CANADA INC Pending -478.49 USD 28 Feb 2021 NEWEGG CANADA INC Pending -771.05 USD 28 Feb 2021 NEWEGG CANADA INC Pending -2,071.55 USD
And with this, I have either set myself up for "Great Success" or total annihilation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope it work out for you since you spend so much in it and I expect the shrink update after alison :KEK:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hope it work out for you since you spend so much on it and I expect the shrink update after Alison :KEK:
Me 2... 12K spent once the card gets here, and if it doesn't work out, I guess back to 9-5 time, less stress, fewer expenses :FacePalm: "I expect the shrink update after Alison" Yeah, and I expect some real support after building this PC :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hamod

Zovga

Mar 16, 2020
That's exactly what that unlocks. Just type it as you see it when asked to enter a password (if you went to Brenda's place)
I don't get any prompt to enter a password and yet I get the trans on male content anyway. As it's not my cup of tea, is there anyway to reverse this or is this the default content now?
Do note that I'm using IAmAB's mod but I doubt it has anything to do with it as it's only a gallery mod, and I don't find anything about inputting the password at the mod's thread.

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
I need to know what happens after you agree to be that ts eternal bottom slut it haunt my very nightmare that this games isn't complete. I went into this game going for the Femdom route now i need the ts route complete please stop working on Alison for a year and complete this game.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I need to know what happens after you agree to be that ts eternal bottom slut it haunt my very nightmare that this games isn't complete. I went into this game going for the Femdom route now i need the ts route complete please stop working on Alison for a year and complete this game.
Sure thing, just deposit 25K USD in my Patreon account, and I'll get on it :)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I don't get any prompt to enter a password and yet I get the trans on male content anyway. As it's not my cup of tea, is there anyway to reverse this or is this the default content now?
Do note that I'm using IAmAB's mod but I doubt it has anything to do with it as it's only a gallery mod, and I don't find anything about inputting the password at the mod's thread.
No, it is not the default content, the only way to get there is to jump through at least three choices, which you clearly made. I'll double-check and see what could have bypassed the password.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I don't get any prompt to enter a password and yet I get the trans on male content anyway. As it's not my cup of tea, is there any way to reverse this or is this the default content now?
There is however one possibility. If you were using an old save, it could have broken something. Retry by skipping all the way there, or load a save (Pre-Brenda save) if you have one and then start from there. This should fix it.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
No, it is not the default content, the only way to get there is to jump through at least three choices, which you clearly made. I'll double-check and see what could have bypassed the password.
I think this may be a bug I reported here a while back... I'm on my phone so I can't give you deets atm, but look for an errant jump statement just before the password handling code...

Hope this helps.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I think this may be a bug I reported here a while back... I'm on my phone so I can't give you deets atm, but look for an errant jump statement just before the password handling code...

Hope this helps.
Yeah, the 4.0 build had an issue that was fixed with 4.1 and I had 3 people test it an hour ago. No one reported a skip of prompt. So, likely an old save messing it up.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Oh, the least I can do is tell you what happens if you become the bottom slut... You end up becoming the fun-hole for all the trans characters, down the road, so if that's your dream, sign right up and wait for the next update. I'm hoping by May at the earliest.

• Love
Reactions: chromesouljahh

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
THE SHRiNK [v0.4.1] [OneManVN] - Original Size: 1.83GB

Compressed version for PC (250MB): MEGA - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Link not working. Can you repost it

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes