Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Depending on how the voting goes in the poll it may not get an update again unless it wins.
yep like iv said,its frustrating,against the patrons favorite.idk,the shrink seems more interesting to me,the girls,the trans,the writing is so perfect,humour got me hooked up on this.
it pains me,ughh,i need a drink!

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

list101

Mar 18, 2019
THE SHRiNK [v0.4.1] [OneManVN] - Original Size: 1.83GB

Compressed version for PC (250MB): MEGA - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
links are dead

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
It's gon' be a while... He just released his other game, and he announced he would be taking a few days off. Check back in a few weeks or a month. Maybe we'll have a better idea then.
its ok... if he take break and rest he will do better work ..he is human not robot ..and he is alone no one helping i think

Reactions: Glooskabe

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
If it ends with a tie, I'll have to flip a coin for a tiebreaker, so if you want SHRiNK vote for it. This one is out of my hands. I'm trying to be fair to all my patrons. Once the voting ends, I start working on the winner. Afterward, I start working on the second place winner as the next update, and so on. So, the schedule is as follows: Winner, second place, Dom, and finally FOM. Except for FOM, all other updates will be getting the standard 30-45 days cycle. That should give you an idea of when will the next update come. Polls end tonight at midnight ET on the dot.

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
If it ends with a tie, I'll have to flip a coin for a tiebreaker, so if you want SHRiNK vote for it. This one is out of my hands. I'm trying to be fair to all my patrons. Once the voting ends, I start working on the winner. Afterward, I start working on the second place winner as the next update, and so on. So, the schedule is as follows: Winner, second place, Dom, and finally FOM. Except for FOM, all other updates will be getting the standard 30-45 days cycle. That should give you an idea of when will the next update come. Polls end tonight at midnight ET on the dot.
omg wooow it ends with the best 2...hahaha i didnt even know how to vote there but that exactly how i said it befor.. i didnt expect the other people have the same oppenion ..now i trust my taste :)

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
He is back to work.

brn005-2.jpg

Welcome back, young master! Welcome to all the new patrons.
All the cast has had a skin upgrade, I'm sure most of you can tell.
0.5 is off to a good start, but, the lack of the secondary GPU will no doubt be felt.
Still waiting on that efin unicorn A6000. Anyhow, with any luck it will be here mid-April, and I can boost my render output after that. For now, I shall focus on work while waiting.

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
C
THE SHRiNK [v0.4.1] [OneManVN] - Original Size: 1.83GB

Compressed version for PC (250MB): MEGA - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
All link already expired sir?
Did anyone have new compressed link??

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes