RSB

Aug 4, 2017
THE SHRiNK [v0.4.1] [OneManVN] - Original Size: 1.83GB

Compressed version for PC (250MB): MEGA - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Plz repost Donwload Links.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Won't go into details about the how and the when, but the good news is, the RTX A6000 is about to become the OMVN flagship for current and future projects (Coming next month).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i hop u concentrate with the shrink also its great even more ;)

Reactions: Oxiton

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i hop u concentrate with the shrink also its great even more ;)
Yeah, and I hope to win the lottery. Also, get to my next goal. I guess we all hope for something :) I focus on whatever patrons pay me to focus on. Harem and SHRiNK next.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Yeah, and I hope to win the lottery. Also, get to my next goal. I guess we all hope for something :) I focus on whatever patrons pay me to focus on. Harem and SHRiNK next.
love u man and ur game also..harem is great also its fine ..but i hop u will not forget or lose interest in shrink becouse u done the best job ever ..its addictive and i realy like the chars specialy aiko and the crazy doctor

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
love u man and ur game ..harem is great also its fine but i hop u will not forget or lose interest in shrink becouse u done the best job ever ..its ddictive and i realy like the chars speciay aiko and the crazy doctor
I'm not known for quitting on things, so don't worry. Also, I'm glad you enjoy my work. Once this update is finally done! I can focus on SHRiNK and Harem more often. Next month I'll get my new GPU (hopefully.) should make things easier.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I'm not known for quitting on things, so don't worry. Also, I'm glad you enjoy my work. Once this update is finally done! I can focus on SHRiNK and Harem more often. Next month I'll get my new GPU (hopefully.) should make things easier.
thank u soo much and ill always be fallowing ur work ..yes it was great both alison harem and shrink all paths from the top games ever in my oppenion ..im ur fan from kuwait and thanks for the reply and good news ill be supporting ur work soon to show how im greatfull

Reactions: Red88

mnkey45457

Dec 19, 2020
Just a bit confused by something in the game. If you go for melissa's domination route most of the scenes are dom scenes. however the last 2 scenes with her after you choose who to sit with for the movie are submission scenes? It seems like the dom route is more of a switch route, since she ends up taking control for the last 2 scenes? Is that something that is going to be changed later, because it seems both routes have the same outcome really? I'm mostly curious what the plan is, kinda sad there was no way to really dominate melissa for the sex scene though :/ great game though, keep up the awesome work! loving it!

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
It's been a while since I played, it was very good and I chose to wait for more updates, I have a doubt, we can chase each girl without having to choose one of them, when I played I had to choose the favorite one, but I always regretted it and chose another and vice- versa, you have a talent for creating characters and your models are incredible in both games, so it is difficult to decide, and does this route Harem allow this?

• Haha
Reactions: hamod and OneManVN

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So I heard that all the trans content was getting a cis alternative in this game, is that true?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It's been a while since I played, it was very good and I chose to wait for more updates, I have a doubt, we can chase each girl without having to choose one of them, when I played I had to choose the favorite one, but I always regretted it and chose another and vice- versa, you have a talent for creating characters and your models are incredible in both games, so it is difficult to decide, and does this route Harem allow this?
I feel your pain. Worry not, though. Choosing one is like opening the first door to many adventures. Whichever you choose, you will eventually, have everything. I'm just pacing, for now, and setting up things.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So I heard that all the trans content was getting a cis alternative in this game, is that true?
If you mean trans chars also available as female, then yes. There is already a female Karishma, not sure if I managed a Vanessa in the game yet, but there is a model ready. I realize that a lot of people like both. So, why deny them. I'll just recreate the exact same scene, with female whenever a choice is available (Trans/Female) Keep both sides happy, and force no one to hate my game. I can't promise that EVERYTHING will be redone though. In other words, what's done, may indeed stay as it is. Since Kar is meant to be trans in the story. Anyhow, 90% If not more, will be done for both, as we move forward.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you mean trans chars also available as female, then yes. There is already a female Karishma, not sure if I managed a Vanessa in the game yet, but there is a model ready. I realize that a lot of people like both. So, why deny them. I'll just recreate the exact same scene, with female whenever a choice is available (Trans/Female) Keep both sides happy, and force no one to hate my game. I can't promise that EVERYTHING will be redone though. In other words, what's done, may indeed stay as it is. Since Kar is meant to be trans in the story. Anyhow, 90% If not more, will be done for both, as we move forward.
Dope. I can see how some scenes wouldn't translate well to just removing the dick. Thats 100% understandable. How long till all the backup scenes get caught up you think?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Dope. I can see how some scenes wouldn't translate well to just removing the dick. Thats 100% understandable. How long till all the backup scenes get caught up you think?
If I recall, I already implemented Female Karishma in many scenes. As for the rest, as I said. There is no redoing. Certain characters. Meaning Brenda, for example. So, no need to redo anything, really. Just moving forward, the female choice will be there, when possible. Not sure if I did Vanessa, likely not. (Pool scene) so, I'll have to see what can be redone and decide next time I work on it. Likely June for everything to catch up and progress with the story.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
If I recall, I already implemented Female Karishma in many scenes. As for the rest, as I said. There is no redoing. Certain characters. Meaning Brenda, for example. So, no need to redo anything, really. Just moving forward, the female choice will be there, when possible. Not sure if I did Vanessa, likely not. (Pool scene) so, I'll have to see what can be redone and decide next time I work on it. Likely June for everything to catch up and progress with the story.
hello ..its good move that u tryed to make both option i was happy when i saw the maid can become female ..i realy like aiko the best hop theres more scenes for her and no redo or changes the way she look and even the crazy doctor in the start (the female in the begining of the game)..all character this game looking greater in my openion and more realistic :)

Reactions: darth_hiruma

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
"When will you update THE SHRiNK?" Maybe it's next. Let's vote.
Insert I love democracy gif here.

Vote for what to work on next begins now.
Please read before you decide. This poll will be open for as long as I am taking a break. Starting today, until the 5fth of next month, or so.
Choose what will I work on next. I am including FOM because if you vote FOM, I will start working on the first release. But only if the votes for it, are decisive. This is a big step. So, choose wisely.

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
"When will you update THE SHRiNK?" Maybe it's next. Let's vote.
Insert I love democracy gif here.

Vote for what to work on next begins now.
Please read before you decide. This poll will be open for as long as I am taking a break. Starting today, until the 5fth of next month, or so.
Choose what will I work on next. I am including FOM because if you vote FOM, I will start working on the first release. But only if the votes for it, are decisive. This is a big step. So, choose wisely.
the shrink ofcourse

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes