hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Hahahaha. I wish! Just the RTX A6000 was 6K and some change. 7502$ CAD to be exact. Used my own savings for the rest. My rendering PC is worth close to 15K USD now.
dev i wonder ..even u know im not very good in ticnology but is it realy need all this stuff to make a game ..?
i mean i just go buy this morning a new laptop gaming ..and i told him to give me the best laptop in the market ..
and he get me a :

razer laptop intel i7
4k screen 17 AMOled
RTX 3000 something
VR compatible
.. SSD 500
ram 16 GB .. grafic card 8 GB

2500 hard desk memory ,,ehmm it was 500 but i add 2 TB to be honest because i couldent find highyer
and the latest strongest prossesor

and it cost me only 570 KD in kuwait = 1600 USD
almost

and he told me this can do any thing what ever i want .. play 4k games .. watch 4k movie ..making music .. making games
pretty much have wings and can fly

and im musical producer i can even compose music with it with heavy (pro tools) profissional program

soo correct me if im wrong ..what kind of computer r u making and is this laptop not enough to make a game ?

thank u my best dev sorry for long comment

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
dev i wonder ..even u know im not very good in ticnology but is it realy need all this stuff to make a game ..?
i mean i just go buy this morning a new laptop gaming ..and i told him to give me the best laptop in the market ..
and he get me a :

razor laptop intel i7
4k screen 17 AMOled
RTX 3000 something
VR compatible
.. SSD 500
ram 16 GB .. grafic card 8 GB

2500 hard desk memory ,,ehmm it was 500 but i add 2 TB to be honest because i couldent find highyer
and the latest strongest prossesor

and it cost me only 570 KD in kuwait = 1600 USD
almost

and he told me this can do any thing what ever i want .. play 4k games .. watch 4k movie ..making music .. making games
pretty much have wings and can fly

and im musical producer i can even compose music with it with heavy (pro tools) profissional program

soo correct me if im wrong ..what kind of computer r u making and is this laptop not enough to make a game ?

thank u my best dev sorry for long comment
It's a decent laptop. But, that can't even render a single one of my scenes. Alice alone in a room is about 5GB GPU VRAM (I don't compress character assets.) I have a 24GB and a 48GB GPU. My next project will have scenes as big as 24GB to 44GB. Big battle scenes, for example. So to answer your question, needed? Maybe not for everyone, but if you intend to do what I currently do and have planned for the future... Absolutely.

My PC can render and allows me to move in real-time around a scene without needing to pause rendering. Hell, I can game at 60FPS on one monitor while rendering on the other if I wanted. Anyhow, this is a monster built with one single purpose in mind, to push quality to the "Metahuman" level someday. Once I go back home, I will be rendering in Unreal Engine (5) and this system can handle anything I throw at it.

Edit: Your laptop can indeed make a VN if you can keep it cool, and you would also need to use compression to keep scenes small so they can fit in the 8GB GPU. Ideally, you need a 16-24GB GPU for the future. And maybe a desktop instead of a laptop. Desktops handle heat better than laptops and they don't melt as quickly if kept cool. My components are all purchased for endurance. They can run 24/7 for 5+ years.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
It's a decent laptop. But, that can't even render a single one of my scenes. Alice alone in a room is about 5GB GPU VRAM (I don't compress character assets.) I have a 24GB and a 48GB GPU. My next project will have scenes as big as 24GB to 44GB. Big battle scenes, for example. So to answer your question, needed? Maybe not for everyone, but if you intend to do what I currently do and have planned for the future... Absolutely.

My PC can render and allows me to move in real-time around a scene without needing to pause rendering. Hell, I can game at 60FPS on one monitor while rendering on the other if I wanted. Anyhow, this is a monster built with one single purpose in mind, to push quality to the "Metahuman" level someday. Once I go back home, I will be rendering in Unreal Engine (5) and this system can handle anything I throw at it.
wow thats long way far from what i expected ..honestly the pc store didnt find highter level laptop than what i geted ..ur doing great job collecting this powerfull parts .. i cannot do that honestly

no no i canot do games same what u doo ..have no plan at all unless i have some one profissional like u with me to help with this...and yes pls do the best rendering and highest quality u can .. dont make any compressed .. thank u for looking to do the best

thanks also for giving time to reply and explane to me ..that means alot ..keep it up .. my best dev

edit reply : dev i swear i asked the pc store i told him give me the best higher u can ..he told me its all 8 GB theres no more than that .. its the highest ..and becouse im suck in tecnology i belived him and i accepted i couldent argue with him about it i was ignorant .. what can i do !! ..and i realy dont know what is CPU AND GPU ..I told u i need profissonal like u to make this right ..no dev i dont want a big youtubers pc ..i want laptop so i can take it with me any where ..no worries this 1 never gets heated its gaming with more fans inside and i buy extra fans table u know .. the one u put under the laptop ..soo its all good and cool no worries i make it ready any time working 24 houres :)

note : every color answers deferent points

Last edited:

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Damn, this drug is good! liked so far!
And like some random asshole i have to ask: "when is the update?"

• Haha
Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Damn, this drug is good! liked so far!
And like some random asshole i have to ask: "when is the update?"
some randon asssss will till u ..when the developer finnish it and ready to go ..
how is that hahah a realy real ass kind of answer i admit :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: SSBBSNAKE

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

mlv061.jpg

Progress update.
I'll keep this short since there is a lot left to do.
Currently at 250 renders and over 20 animations (maybe 26?) yes, lost count. My focus has been creating, not counting, tbh.
I Will keep you guys updated and hopefully, the release date remains sometime in May.
I noticed a big drop in numbers this month, and although it does worry me somewhat, I'm hoping this next "action-packed" update, brings them all back.
I'll try and stay focused on work. Talk soon.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Yeah that happened....
whyy ..why .. ?? her face before was wonderful look at my sigs.. im already making the sigs with her old face .. befor i was big fan of AIKO now he kill AIKO AND HE PUT ANOTHER GIRLs FACE ???

I was always waiting for the update .. and excited to playing the game because of this character .. it was my favorite .. who is this new aiko ? i never see her before i want see the old aiko that i always liked she was mostly the reason why i play the gameee

why between all the characters in the game he choose AIKO to change her face ?????? why not melissa ?
melissas face is already twins of the other melissa in alison game ..and she is ( sage in being a dik ) game ..
and a copy used in many other gamess

the dev he already promised he will not ganna change any thing with the characters he only will improve the graphic ...
THIS IS NOT IMPROVING THE GRAPHIC ..this is changing on the main characters ..

and improving a huge stick going to my ass hardddddd :mad:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes