Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is she really that different? I couldn't find a picture of her from that exact angle, but she's always looked different in profile than from the front.

• Sad
Reactions: hamod

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Hmmmmm now we have more aiko close-up shot, let's compare.

aip001-4.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Weather forecast. Rain, with a chance of Aiko.
This is Aiko 4.0. Reworked skin like the rest of the cast.
Progress:
So far I have completed pass one for Trifecta content, Melissa, Leliana (yes Leliana!), and sweet Alice.
I am currently working on Aiko's path, and then I will do another pass on whatever I can until next Monday. After that, I will very likely start the put-together phase.
Welcome to the new patrons, and thank you for the support. With the move coming up in a few months, every little bit helps.
Talk to you guys next week.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Is she really that different? I couldn't find a picture of her from that exact angle, but she's always looked different in profile than from the front.
man look at my sigs ... thats her original face .. and look at her new look in the photo there .. she is totally another girl

( aiko have longer heir and deferent color defenatly not blackk ...and she dont have white eyes like a ZOMBIE and she have flat nose like asians .. and she dont have that big jaws .. she look more cute little face than this new one ...

this new girl is just the one in ( secert fever ) gianna

gianna.png

gianna 3.png

gianna 2.jpg

THATS TOTALY HER ..NOT AIKOOO :FacePalm:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
whyy ..why .. ?? her face before was wonderful look at my sigs.. im already making the sigs with her old face .. befor i was big fan of AIKO now he kill AIKO AND HE PUT ANOTHER GIRLs FACE ???

I was always waiting for the update .. and excited to playing the game because of this character .. it was my favorite .. who is this new aiko ? i never see her before i want see the old aiko that i always liked she was mostly the reason why i play the gameee

why between all the characters in the game he choose AIKO to change her face ?????? why not melissa ?
melissas face is already twins of the other melissa in alison game ..and she is ( sage in being a dik ) game ..
and a copy used in many other gamess

the dev he already promised he will not ganna change any thing with the characters he only will improve the graphic ...
THIS IS NOT IMPROVING THE GRAPHIC ..this is changing on the main characters ..

and improving a huge stick going to my ass hardddddd :mad:
Are you even on the lowest tier on my patreon? Now, to answer some of your rants. Aiko did not change shape, especially not her face. Not even 1%. That is all the new skins doing and makeup. So, the issue is with you, not Aiko.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
man look at my sigs ... thats her original face .. and look at her new look in the photo there .. she is totally another girls

( aiko have longer heir and deferent color defenatly not blackk ...and she dont have white eyes like a ZOMBIE and she have flat nose like asians .. and she dont have that big jaws .. she look more cute little face than this new one ...

this new girl is just the one in ( secert fever ) gianna

View attachment 1189045

View attachment 1189044

View attachment 1189043

THATS TOTALY HER ..NOT AIKOOO :FacePalm:
Hahahaha. Aiko is custom-made, that thing is nothing like her. If anything, she is a bad copy of her. Get off the hard stuff.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Hahahaha. Aiko is custom-made, that thing is nothing like her. If anything, she is a bad copy of her. Get off the hard stuff.
I KNOW ITS NOT 100% THE SAME BUT THATS MORE CLOSE THAN THE AIKO I LOVED WHY DEV ..WHY DID U DO THAT I ALWAYS TELL U THAT IM WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE AND TAKE CARE OF AIKO ..THIS IS THE TAKE CARE THAT I WAS HOPING FOR ??? :(

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I KNOW ITS NOT 100% THE SAME BUT THATS MORE CLOSE THAN THE AIKO I LOVED WHY DEV ..WHY DID U DO THAT I ALWAYS TELL U THAT IM WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE AND TAKE CARE OF AIKO ..THIS IS THE TAKE CARE THAT I WAS HOPING FOR ??? :(
For the last time. I didn't change anything about Aiko's face. The shape is all the same. She has a new skin, and makeup on. That's all. As for the why, simple. I am constantly improving my character(s). Ranting on with caps lock on cruise control when you're not even supporting me, really makes this hard for me to try and understand you. So, take care now.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Are you even on the lowest tier on my patreon? Now, to answer some of your rants. Aiko did not change shape, especially not her face. Not even 1%. That is all the new skins doing and makeup. So, the issue is with you, not Aiko.
SOO U MEAN TO SAY THAT I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE A FAN OF THE GAME .. AND ASK U A REQUEST TO KEEP THE GOOD THINGS THE SAME AS IT IS .. AND I HAVE TO CLOSE MY FUCKING MOUTH WHEN I SEE ANY THING WRONG BECOUSE IM JUST A SECOND HAND AND NOT A PATREON ?

OK THATS FINE ILL KEEP THAT IN MIND .. BUT IM VERY SURE THE PATREONS THEY DIDNT ASK U TO CHANGE ANY MAIN CHARACTER FACE DEV .. BUT I KNOW THERES NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT .. AND I DONT HAVE PLACE ANY MORE IN THIS THREAD OR THIS GAME ..

NOW THIS GAME WILL BE JUST DEAD TO ME ( BECAUSE IM NOT A PATREAN AND THE ISSUE IS WITH ME )..
LIKE IF IM DRUNK I DONT KNOW HOW AIKO LOOKS LIKE .. ILL JUST KEEP THE GAME AS IT IS IN ORIGINAL 4.1
AND ILL NOT CONTINUE THIS GAME ANY MORE ...

MAYBE ILL TRY THAT WHEN I BECOME A PATREON

THANK U SOO MUCH DEV FOR ALL

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
For the last time. I didn't change anything about Aiko's face. The shape is all the same. She has a new skin, and makeup on. That's all. As for the why, simple. I am constantly improving my character(s). Ranting on with caps lock on cruise control when you're not even supporting me, really makes this hard for me to try and understand you. So, take care now.
I have to say, I liked her better when she was pixelated. She looks more natural that way. :confused:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I have to say, I liked her better when she was pixelated. She looks more natural that way. :confused:
i didnt have problem that she will look natural and every thing ..but changing her face has nothing to do with skin and improving graphic ...even changing her eyes color is gonna change how her face looks like ..thats not skin or graphic ..

but any way im just a trash i dont have the right to speak about my favorite character that he destroyed .. i know even if im a patreon i still cannot change what have been done

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I bet your favorite Lara Croft, is the 95 version, and your favorite Jill Valentine is the PS1 Era one. Sorry, I move forward with the times. The next step is Unreal 5 ;)
yes they r .. but that has nothing to do with aiko ..u can improve aiko as u like .. but u over do it until she become totally another person ..

ohh i forget ..im not a patreon i have to run

soo sad dev i really loved this game before

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i didnt have problim that she will look natural and every thing ..but changing her face has nothing to do with skin and improving graphic ...even changing her eyes color is gonna change how her face looks like ..thats not skin or graffiti ..

but any way im just a trash i dont have the right to speak about my favorite character that he destroyed .. i know even if im a patreon i still cannot change what have been done
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, and I am really trying to help you understand. I could easily just ignore you and move on with my life. The previous version used the exact same eyes, this is the exact same character!
And to finally put an end to this. Even if you were a 10.000$ patron, you would have zero say in how I do my work, or when I choose to upgrade my characters to the next level. Calling yourself trash is a right you have. I never called you anything. I was simply saying this. Complaints from someone who claims Aiko is the only reason he plays the game and yet never supported me for it, mean absolutely nothing to me.

Now stop wasting my time, I have work to do. Carry on ranting, and I'll just block you at that point. I'm done trying to reason.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, and I am really trying to help you understand. I could easily just ignore you and move on with my life. The previous version used the exact same eyes, this is the exact same character!
And to finally put an end to this. Even if you were a 10.000$ patron, you would have zero say in how I do my work, or when I choose to upgrade my characters to the next level. Calling yourself trash is a right you have. I never called you anything. I was simply saying this. Complaints from someone who claims Aiko is the only reason he plays the game and yet never supported me for it, mean absolutely nothing to me.

Now stop wasting my time, I have work to do. Carry on ranting, and I'll just block you at that point. I'm done trying to reason.
im happy that u didnt ignore me and move on .. considering that im not a patreon as u said ..but u did show some kind of care doing all this posts for me ..i appreciate it .. but dev if u change her eyes color that will change her face attractive ..
it makes her look like different person ..

didnt she look like shadow from alison now more than the original aiko ?.. u directly telling me that i just have to keep my mouth shut while im talking about the most important character to me in this game ..

i didnt say this new aiko looks bad .. i only said that .. i wished her face stayed the same ..
im totally playing this game because of her .. she was my love path in the story

at least make her eyes color like before .. maybe that will make her look like the original aiko .. if its possible

im sorry ..i loved u alot dev but its just because i really get pissed off when i saw this ..even im just a fan .. i was excited about the update

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
im happy that u didnt ignor me and move on .. considering that im not a patreon as u said ..but u did show some kind heart doing all this posts for me ..i appreciate it ..but dev if u change her eyes color that will change her face attractive it makes her look like defferent person ..

didnt she look like aiko from alison now more than the original aiko ?..u directly telling me that i just just keep my mouth shut while im talking about the most important character to me in this game i didnt say this new aiko looks bad i only said that i wish her face stayed the same ..

at least make her eyes color like before maybe that will make her look like aiko before .. if its possible

im sorry ..i loved u alot dev but because i realy get pissed off even im just a fan .. i was excited about the update
I tried. That is as close as it can get to the eyes. And the reason I didn't block you, is because I understand your love for the character. I appreciate it, but you need to also understand that I do consider all these things before making any drastic changes. Melissa changed as well, in her case I was able to keep her as close as possible to the previous version, but she is also a little different.
In other words. It was a small sacrifice, one that couldn't be helped. Aiko's eyes in DAZ are very "plain" in Octane, they have normal maps, realistic sclera, eye moisture, reflection, and can even look good on very close scenes. The color just didn't carry over, sadly. I'm sorry.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I tried. That is as close as it can get to the eyes. And the reason I didn't block you, is because I understand your love for the character. I appreciate it, but you need to also understand that I do consider all these things before making any drastic changes. Melissa changed as well, in her case I was able to keep her as close as possible to the previous version, but she is also a little different.
In other words. It was a small sacrifice, one that couldn't be helped. Aiko's eyes in DAZ are very "plain" in Octane, they have normal maps, realistic sclera, eye moisture, reflection, and can even look good on very close scenes. The color just didn't carry over, sadly. I'm sorry.
ok no prob ..im sorry also for what happened

love u dev ..see u in the next update will give it a try

appreciate ur try and ur hard work

im always ur fan from Kuwait .. who liked lara croft 95 ;)
who knows maybe ill become ur only Kuwaiti patreon u have in future ..
thats because u didnt block me and u understand my feelings :)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: OneManVN

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
If the one in sports wear is the old one it looked better IMO, for the one in lingerine the makeup makes her cheekbones stand out more and as a whole she looks less... umm, healthy? Just my 2 cents about this character look i had to throw in seeing this discussion, don't mind me.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
If the one in sports wear is the old one it looked better IMO, for the one in lingerine the makeup makes her cheekbones stand out more and as a whole she looks less... umm, healthy? Just my 2 cents about this character look i had to throw in seeing this discussion, don't mind me.
Less um, young? Yeah, I know. The thing is, girls, do wear make-up sometimes. This was one of those times. It's not permanent make-up, so no worries.

Reactions: hamod

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You asked for it and here it is. Let's check under the hood, stick shift, or automatic?
Vanessa is finally here, the way some of you wanted her. First appearance, this update.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes