TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020
You asked for it and here it is. Let's check under the hood, stick shift, or automatic?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Vanessa is finally here, the way some of you wanted her. First appearance, this update.
Wow, breathtaking.
I find the first one especially sexy.
Thank you for sharing :love:.

Reactions: OneManVN
Dec 8, 2020
You asked for it and here it is. Let's check under the hood, stick shift, or automatic?
Vanessa is finally here, the way some of you wanted her. First appearance, this update.
Stick shift! :love: Errybody should learn to get their hands(or mouth) working a full manual, even if they can't admit it!

• Haha

jesgo60

Jul 6, 2020
I tried. That is as close as it can get to the eyes. And the reason I didn't block you, is because I understand your love for the character. I appreciate it, but you need to also understand that I do consider all these things before making any drastic changes. Melissa changed as well, in her case I was able to keep her as close as possible to the previous version, but she is also a little different.
In other words. It was a small sacrifice, one that couldn't be helped. Aiko's eyes in DAZ are very "plain" in Octane, they have normal maps, realistic sclera, eye moisture, reflection, and can even look good on very close scenes. The color just didn't carry over, sadly. I'm sorry.

I will only tell you that the game is super good so far, the renders are very good and the story is good, surely you are working hard, from my point of view the other girls are much sexier than AYKO, who is not bad, but I don't like her personality at all, I prefer lelianna and alice, who are super good, and I want karishma to massage me and take care of me at any time of the day, I want to fuck brenda and I would like more content with vanessa and sabrina, (I hope vanessa is a trans girl like brenda and karishma).

Without more greetings and CONGRATULATIONS, THE SHRINK is a great game, the best there is around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hamod

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Honestly, I don't know why you waste your time with this guy, be it patreon or not, it is clear that he does not have much idea, and also he is obsessed with a doll that he does not own, it seems like a silly little boy tantrum.

I will only tell you that the game is super good so far, the renders are very good and the story is good, surely you are working hard, from my point of view the other girls are much sexier than AYKO, who is not bad, but I don't like her personality at all, I prefer lelianna and alice, who are super good, and I want karishma to massage me and take care of me at any time of the day, I want to fuck brenda and I would like more content with vanessa and sabrina, (I hope vanessa is a trans girl like brenda and karishma).

Without more greetings and CONGRATULATIONS, THE SHRINK is a great game, the best there is around here.
I'll just leave these here since you like some Vanessa D-gurl.
Vanessa gets both Fem and Trans scenes in this update. I figured it was about time she got and gave some love. As for my work, I'll continue improving and doing better as long as people keep supporting me and my projects.

jesgo60

Jul 6, 2020
I'll just leave these here since you like some Vanessa D-gurl.
Vanessa gets both Fem and Trans scenes in this update. I figured it was about time she got and gave some love. As for my work, I'll continue improving and doing better as long as people keep supporting me and my projects.
You are a crack, you have a new sponsor just for that detail, thank you very much

• Red Heart

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Honestly, I don't know why you waste your time with this guy, be it patreon or not, it is clear that he does not have much idea, and also he is obsessed with a doll that he does not own, it seems like a silly little boy tantrum.

yea right silly doll that i dont own ..and even if u own still useless ..its true i dont have ideas and i never say i do .. so now u r wasting ur time about something u dont even know what we r talking about .. and by the way u also dont own it .. so what r u talking about it .. this is something between ( me and the dev and my favorite character ) ..like it or not .. so who cares about what sexier to u or what character u prefer ..this is something up to u not me ..for me aiko is better than all the chars u talk about ..so why u push ur self in something not even ur business .. we already close the topic soo dont put gasoline in the fire without reason

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
brn063.jpg

Progress update - Release schedule and some really bad news.
I'll start with the good news. I begin working on put everything together, this weekend. So, sometime next week, I'll release the first EA build.
That's the good news.
The terrible news... I just found out how much it would cost me to ship my PC intact.
3600$ CAD and that's with a 35% discount... Yes, you read it correctly. The price of an entire PC is what it will cost me to ship mine over there.
If I were to put a meter on my stress right now from 1 to 100, I'd say I have hit 110. I am barely able to focus on anything right now.
So, here is the situation. I'm planning for something around August (Flight). The reason for that is because Covid-19 restrictions are lifted in my country for summertime since tourism is their source of life, right now.
In other words, if I wait longer, I may be stuck here for god knows how long.
With that said, I have two real options right now. One: Raise the money to pay for the INSANE SHIPPING COSTS! Or two: Sell the entire system and rebuild it on the other side.

The second option sounds easy, right, right? Wrong! In my country, they were celebrating the arrival of the 3090 (stores were saying coming soon!) so exciting! In other words, if they don't even have a 3090, what are the chances they even know what an RTX A6000 looks like? Or finding a Threadripper 3960X and everything else I have work so hard to find/purchase over the years?
All I know is, the choice is now entirely up to you, and by you, I mean everyone who is reading this message, because I know these are read even outside Patreon. It's time to make a choice. Do you want me around to continue working on my games, or not?
If the answer is yes, then support me. Help me reach my goal for the next 2-3 months and I'll be able to afford the flight, shipping, the new monitors I'll need on the other side, and everything else I simply can't bring with me.
For nearly three years, I have truly enjoyed doing what I do and I am forever grateful to "you" the people who support me. But, this is not an easy choice for me, it has come down to choosing family, or my work.
As much as I love my work, and I do love it! My family needs me badly, right now.
For what it is worth... I really am sorry that it has come to this.
Because in a way, you, all of you... This community itself has been like a crazy, weird AF family to me, over the years. I would have never made it as far as I have without your support, and if I have to sell the system, you and I both know that 3-6 months without an update (no income or a system even) is "The dev is dead" And there is pretty much no coming back from that.

I'll try not to lose it, at least until this update is released...
Talk soon.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I love your games and all but this right here...

"All I know is, the choice is now entirely up to you, and by you, I mean everyone who is reading this message, because I know these are read even outside Patreon. It's time to make a choice. Do you want me around to continue working on my games, or not?
If the answer is yes, then support me. "

Just sound's sketchy guilt tripping as fuck. If no one is forcing you to move, then collect the money and wait a few months instead of "August" as a deadline.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I love your games and all but this right here...

"All I know is, the choice is now entirely up to you, and by you, I mean everyone who is reading this message, because I know these are read even outside Patreon. It's time to make a choice. Do you want me around to continue working on my games, or not?
If the answer is yes, then support me. "

Just sound's sketchy guilt tripping as fuck. If no one is forcing you to move, then collect the money and wait a few months instead of "August" as a deadline.
All I know is it's family issue and he has to go back because his family is there. So it's forced-ish situation tbh.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
All I know is it's family issue and he has to go back because his family is there. So it's forced-ish situation tbh.
Then selling the rig and joining the family should be the only priority, everything else is moot and unnecessary. Everything else seems sketchy. Just go home worry about the games and computer stuff later.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Then selling the rig and joining the family should be the only priority, everything else is moot and unnecessary. Everything else seems sketchy. Just go home worry about the games and computer stuff later.
I mean that's the priority? He will go home with or without rig. But since the go home issue is resolved, he must think about how to make a game when he's there.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I mean that's the priority? He will go home with or without rig. But since the go home issue is resolved, he must think about how to make a game when he's there.
Thank you for clearing that up, Only real solution seems to sell and rebuild. That shipping cost is way too much.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Totally sketchy as fuck. And in hopes that this helps you understand, it has nothing to do with guilt-tripping, it was just me trying to get people to understand that if this doesn't happen, I won't be able to rebuild the PC on the other side for at least a few months, and that's if I'm lucky. It is hard enough to find PC parts in North America, never mind in my country where they currently have 0 PSU stock on anything over 750W. My system needs 1200W, they have 0 threadripper CPUs, 0 RTX A6000s, or 3090s in the entire country. And if you can't support me, don't. Nothing sketchy about me trying to figure out a way to maintain a way of life and the sole source of my income in a third-world country. My PC is my life, literally. Without it, I won't have a source of income in a third-world country, where finding a job is like finding an RTX 3090 at MSRP pricing in a nearby store with full stock waiting for you to pick them up. And without an income, I would be no help to my family or anyone else, for that matter. In all the years that I have been doing this, I asked for help one single time, and this was apparently sketchy. Anyhow, you are entitled to your opinion I suppose, so I'll just move on.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
And now, to prevent any more confusion and finger-pointing... I have found a solution. Eurosender is apparently able to ship my entire system for 1/5 of that price. Ironically, they mentioned that they use DHL for this... Go figure. You reach out to DHL directly and you get slapped with 3600$ then you try some random company you never heard of, and they use DHL and you pay 600Euro... Crisis averted, life moves on.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Master of Puppets

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Jesus Christ that's crazy. Why so high? Is it because computers are fragile?
Likely a mix of weight, and total system price (with insurance) So, my PC is about 15K worth and over 40lbs in weight. So, if they fuck it up, they get to pay me in full.

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

aip010.jpg

To be or not to be the seat... That, is the question.
While you ponder that, I uh have some news and stuff to say.
Stuff first. I focused so hard on work in order to avoid the stress of moving, that I overkilled it with animations this update. The last count puts me at 40 animations, I'd say over 25 are unique ones, while some are variations in FPS 30 to 60, in other words.
The animations are split accordingly. Plenty for both trifecta, and non-trifecta fans.
I've also managed to squeeze 400 renders with a single GPU (RTX A6000 was totally worth it)
I'd say this is setting up to be a very decent 1.55-month update. Remember, I only started working on the 8th of last month.
Bottom line, I work hard, I really do, and I do this because I efin appreciate all of you for supporting me. Your support means more than some of you can even imagine to me right now.
This move is the most stressful thing in the last 20 years of my life as an adult, and likely the most expensive move I'll ever have to make.
It doesn't look like I'll get out of this one with less than 5-6000 Euro spent when it's all said and done.
I just spent 2000$ booking my flight, ordering carry-on, packaging box, bubble wrap, tape for my PC shipping. Then I'll need to buy all the things I can't bring with me, and the total will just keep on rising. Sigh...
For the curious ones, the flight is on July the 31st, so if I don't die in a plane crash, I'll be back to work-ish by August week 1-3 the reason for 1 to 3 weeks, is because I'll need a place, furniture, 2 new monitors, my PC itself to arrive (pray it still works when it does) and a bunch of family members (relatives) who I don't even recognize anymore, to send home after a big family dinner, at my expense, of course! Customary...
I'm going to start putting this together over the weekend, as promised. Might take a little longer than I had hoped with so much to do, but I am hopeful for a next weekend, release?
We shall see. I'll talk to you guys again, next week.

Bluehemo

Nov 21, 2020
i hope all your issues are resolved. because with this level of renders and good scenes you could get more famous with regular update times

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i hope all your issues are resolved. because with this level of renders and good scenes you could get more famous with regular update times
Yeah, I think they are, and I don't know what your definition of regular updates is... But, I release an update every 30 to 90 days, depending on the game and update size. Also, once on the other side of the world, I may need to focus more on the game that pays the bills.

Bluehemo

Nov 21, 2020
Yeah, I think they are, and I don't know what your definition of regular updates is... But, I release an update every 30 to 90 days, depending on the game and update size. Also, once on the other side of the world, I may need to focus more on the game that pays the bills.
oh don't get me wrong i didn't mean you don't update the game but i meant this one will get bigger if it was on latest updates page more often. most game get fame from people finding it in the latest updates page.
anyway, good luck with all your games (y)(y)

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes