Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
kind of but in this latest update everything seems to be getting thrown out the window because before we could focus on just 1 girl now we being forced to fuck anything that moves, and we just found out that 2 of the sisters engage in the usual scissor sister act
Yeah...this update didn't made a lot of sense to me.
The progression seems to have shifted from relation build up like with Alice before and more focus on one girl, to fuck anything that moves (without much choice)...the different paths like maledom/femdom (Melissa) don't seem to matter anymore.

I have no idea who was the girl in Melissas room, or why we have no choice but to fuck her...
Aiko, which don't like touched by mc and had her first kiss with MC (PB path), knocks him out and rapes him together with Melissa (which should be on maledom path)...ok :WaitWhat:
The mom which i had one scene (watching her doing exercise), has no problem with going down on mc...
And the virus has somehow turned out to reanimate the dead (males) and seems to cause something like a big dick zombie apocalypse.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
THE SHRiNK [v0.4.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.23 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.19 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 384 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 349 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Can we expect a walkthrough mod of this game?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
There's no need in my opinion, most of the choices have a description made by the dev.

The only thing about the game, is that you have to do some different playthroughs to see all the scenes.

gfot

Jun 14, 2019
Did 4.5 add the MC Dom path with Mel after you watch TV with her? I've made dom choices throughout but still get the sub scene....

Blackula

Sep 27, 2017
I think I bugged the game. Every time I tried to load a save (it's a save from this version btw) it keeps sending to the introduction scene. Idk how to fix this.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great Update -Save before going after maid you can see super scenes (y) Chose alice aiko or bluehead
I enjoyed Redhead allot + Asian one ;)
Pregnancy (optional) best thing :love: (y) Hope Next update is for Milf :cool:(y) Finaly Harem will be perfect (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
What happens when you don't actually read much if any of the story? You find yourself lost. The virus has stripped any "inhibition" from most, if not all of the females in the cast. And in case this was also unclear... The MC is a huge horny perv. I don't know how can anyone miss that or be confused about him wanting to bang almost everything that looks good. As for the rest, I'm sure you all have your own opinions and conclusions, so knock yourselves out with those. This is not meant to be a story of the year. This is meant to be the let's try to make some sense when possible, and fuck more, think less.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Same here It ends after the fucking of karishma
You could try defining them... You know, Who is she, who are you to her, try completing the process and watch the magic happen. There was a fix in how saves are handled, and it should deal with older saves not working. So, that is normal for the first load.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I think I bugged the game. Every time I tried to load a save (it's a save from this version btw) it keeps sending to the introduction scene. Idk how to fix this.
Just patiently redefine the relationships with the people it shows on screen. It will work just fine after that.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
What happened to dom points, those points, that point? The point system was ditched in order to avoid another AFOTA 2 year development per path. To clarify, the point system was ditched, what's there is there, and still valid, since you do get extra content... But moving forward in case you didn't notice... We are going for a choice based without path lock and extra content. Otherwise, I would end up having 8 different paths and a never-ending development cycle with barely any content per path, until 2035. In other words, once all paths meet again (they all will, soon) including trans... We will be able to choose dom or femdom, for example (Melissa) MC is the only "sane" one since he is immune, and I use sane while laughing as I type it. But, I'm sure you get the point, or at least I hope so.

Reactions: Glooskabe
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes