OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
There's no need in my opinion, most of the choices have a description made by the dev.

The only thing about the game, is that you have to do some different playthroughs to see all the scenes.
Yeah, for the older updates, until 0.4.1. I'm trying to change that with 0.4.5 and up. No more point system and no more needing 186 saves to see everything in one update. The only thing that will be considered another path, is trifecta content. That will always be locked behind making that choice and using a password.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
What happened to dom points, those points, that point? The point system was ditched in order to avoid another AFOTA 2 year development per path. To clarify, the point system was ditched, what's there is there, and still valid, since you do get extra content... But moving forward in case you didn't notice... We are going for a choice based without path lock and extra content. Otherwise, I would end up having 8 different paths and a never-ending development cycle with barely any content per path, until 2035. In other words, once all paths meet again (they all will, soon) including trans... We will be able to choose dom or femdom, for example (Melissa) MC is the only "sane" one since he is immune, and I use sane while laughing as I type it. But, I'm sure you get the point, or at least I hope so.
Then maybe a little note in the Op from the start when this was released may have avoided all the confusion? I don't think anyone is complaining as such, I just think we were all rubbing our heads as this went against any choice we had made previously!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Then maybe a little note in the Op from the start when this was released may have avoided all the confusion? I don't think anyone is complaining as such, I just think we were all rubbing our heads as this went against any choice we had made previously!
Yeah, I understand. I never said anyone complained about it. I just thought some clarification would save me some headaches. I'll see what I can do about OP, though.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Yeah, for the older updates, until 0.4.1. I'm trying to change that with 0.4.5 and up. No more point system and no more needing 186 saves to see everything in one update. The only thing that will be considered another path, is trifecta content. That will always be locked behind making that choice and using a password.
That's cool, but i actually didn't say that like it was a bad thing, sure i like to see everything in one playthrough, but i don't mind see all paths alone, even when all the choices will be in one playthrough i will still do them separately, i do think that your games deserve to have multiple playthroughs, thank you for the games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OneManVN

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
It was on the changelogo about some of the point system being removed.
1622830882842.png

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
That's cool, but i actually didn't say that like it was a bad thing, sure i like to see everything in one playthrough, but i don't mind see all paths alone, even when all the choices will be in one playthrough i will still do them separately, i do think that your games deserve to have multiple playthroughs, thank you for the games.
Never thought you meant it that way, either. I just wanted to reply for those who would no doubt want to know if it would be mandatory to replay many times, even in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Never thought you meant it that way, either. I just wanted to reply for those who would no doubt want to know if it would be mandatory to replay many times, even in the future.
I understand where you are coming from. For me all paths are worth playing alone, but yes that will help people understand what's your plans for the game. I just want to wish you good luck abd i love your work in Alison Fall of the Apple and in this game.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I understand where you are coming from. For me all paths are worth playing alone, but yes that will help people understand what's your plans for the game. I just want to wish you good luck abd i love your work in Alison Fall of the Apple and in this game.
Thanks, Joker. Appreciate the love. And I'm really glad that you enjoy my work. Have a great weekend.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks, Joker. Appreciate the love. And I'm really glad that you enjoy my work. Have a great weekend.
I do, i'm always looking forward to an update, thank you and you too, enjoy yourself.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
can i get non-trans kharisma route, while get other trans scene like brenda and vanessa? it seems i can only get all trans or all non-trans.

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
I'm getting this error a lot
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'V1'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "chaptertwo.rpyc", line 14341, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1184, in __call__
    who = who_pattern.replace("[who]", sub(who))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1179, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Shrink OG + Trifecta 0.4.5
Fri Jun  4 23:41:37 2021

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of THE SHRiNK [v0.6]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ mod and gallery unlock already integrated

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan THE SHRiNK [v0.6]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ mod e gallery unlock già integrate

of THE SHRiNK [v0.5.2]

di un fan THE SHRiNK [v0.5.2]

of THE SHRiNK [v0.4.5]

di un fan THE SHRiNK [v0.4.5]

Last edited:
Reactions: OneManVN and Kagrra

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm getting this error a lot
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "chaptertwo.rpyc", line 14341, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1184, in __call__
    who = who_pattern.replace("[who]", sub(who))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1179, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Shrink OG + Trifecta 0.4.5
Fri Jun  4 23:41:37 2021
Please delete older folders when downloading a newer build. Overwriting older scripts with newer ones often does not end well. Then try again. If that is not the case... Then please start a new game, make sure to define Vaness when first introduced to you, and let me know if you still have the same problem. Because this is a first so far.

Reactions: Punto
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes