D

Deleted member 1371216

Game is amazing. The impregnation talk with the redhead is hot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
got the same weird behavior
after this the game makes no sense at all to me ---
how comes morgana in the house and plays with herself
who is avaline? how she get there ?
whats with the melissa/aiko treesome all of sudden?

any fix for this?
Yeah, it's called plot. Whether you went there to bring them with you (with Alice) or not, they came to the house through Melissa. The maid clearly has a history with Melissa. As for everything else that is making people go wtf, the virus can be thanked for that.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
You can go to pref and set it to skip unseen text then hit ctrl real hard.
thats not a real skip

There is a skip. Learn how to use renpy first, please. Second, old saves work with 0.4.5, you just need to redefine the ladies once more before they load properly.
put it in the game maybe?
im not here to do ur work

edit: FYI only around 50% of the old saves work and the most recent ones just disappeared

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
hello there!! first of all, you have created such nice game, i love Aiko!!
im speak out of ignorance here. i have a problem, in the story, when you choose if you want to stay with the girls on the livingroom at their underwear party or follow the maid to the bathroom, i choose to folow the maid just because prior to that time i only coul have one scene from her. well you know how it is next , the mc fuck her and there is another choise of pregnancy or not. later that night the mc fuck her again and when the image change (now is when i have the problem) it is like there is a time gap ... the next scene in the game is the maid really happy ( that ok last knight the mc bang her), but then the mc goes to a room and there is morgana?? what is she doing there i only met her once when she delivered the pizzas....morgana was masturbating and the mc helped her and then in another scene there was melissa with avaline as a maid? i am lost here, i was following the dom route with melisa and the mc was totally abused with no said with melisa and aiko. and well i dont know what did i do wrong but i know for sure that from one image to another i lost a lot of story. please OneManVN help me i wish to play the whole game

i put some images for you to know more or less when i had the problem (the image are in chronological order, the first one is before the time gap and the last three are after the time gap) I hope it is enough, if you need any other information just let me know please. again i love your game but i want to play the whole story pls ad sorry for my gramma and my poor english. have a nice day!
As I have already mentioned previously on here. All routes/paths as we knew them, will converge. And once they do (likely next update) the MC will resume control. In some of the scenes, this update had to be on autopilot for that purpose. It was the only way I could avoid a repeat of AFOTA. I can't afford to work on another game with 198 paths and choices. That will leave you all waiting for 2-6 years to finish. Next update, MC will have his usual choices, minus the point system. In other words, thanks to the "virus" dom or sub, matters not to Melissa anymore, for example. Inhibition is gone. All that is left, is your choice to make. And for fun purposes, they will not become mindless dolls either. Virus or not, I'll keep them as close to their current character/personality as possible. Hope this answers some of the confused people. If not, sorry you got lost in this epic story.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
got the same weird behavior
after this the game makes no sense at all to me ---
how comes morgana in the house and plays with herself
who is avaline? how she get there ?
whats with the melissa/aiko treesome all of sudden?

any fix for this?
There is a story going on and it happens whether you see it or not. You only see the part for the route you are on so to get the full story will require multiple runs.

It's leading to the part where paths all merge so the poor dev doesn't need to do multiple routes like he did with Alison.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
hello there!! first of all, you have created such nice game, i love Aiko!!
im speak out of ignorance here. i have a problem, in the story, when you choose if you want to stay with the girls on the livingroom at their underwear party or follow the maid to the bathroom, i choose to folow the maid just because prior to that time i only coul have one scene from her. well you know how it is next , the mc fuck her and there is another choise of pregnancy or not. later that night the mc fuck her again and when the image change (now is when i have the problem) it is like there is a time gap ... the next scene in the game is the maid really happy ( that ok last knight the mc bang her), but then the mc goes to a room and there is morgana?? what is she doing there i only met her once when she delivered the pizzas....morgana was masturbating and the mc helped her and then in another scene there was melissa with avaline as a maid? i am lost here, i was following the dom route with melisa and the mc was totally abused with no said with melisa and aiko. and well i dont know what did i do wrong but i know for sure that from one image to another i lost a lot of story. please OneManVN help me i wish to play the whole game

i put some images for you to know more or less when i had the problem (the image are in chronological order, the first one is before the time gap and the last three are after the time gap) I hope it is enough, if you need any other information just let me know please. again i love your game but i want to play the whole story pls ad sorry for my gramma and my poor english. have a nice day!
I'm not sure I follow you? You are the one who is confused here, not me. This was the only way I could link Karishma. Everyone else's follow-up came after the previous night, the same thing that Karishma got... MC woke up and went to see her first, she is a maid, was awake before us and working as usual. If you were expecting a waking up in the morning with your sexy maid (Secondary character) next to you, over main cast girls, that is sadly not going to be always possible. As we move forward though, more attention will be given to Karishma and her path with the MC. However, Alice, Melissa, Aiko, Leliana, will always take priority. Consider Karishma a side thing, a bonus girl, or w/e. Despite being some people's favorite, she is not the main girl.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
There is a story going on and it happens whether you see it or not. You only see the part for the route you are on so to get the full story will require multiple runs.

It's leading to the part where paths all merge so the poor dev doesn't need to do multiple routes like he did with Alison.
No way! This is a VN, things can only happen while I am present. Anything else is fake news. Please, fix this and stop sleeping with Mel. And why do you always make her punish you?

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
As I have already mentioned previously on here. All routes/paths as we knew them, will converge. And once they do (likely next update) the MC will resume control. In some of the scenes, this update had to be on autopilot for that purpose. It was the only way I could avoid a repeat of AFOTA. I can't afford to work on another game with 198 paths and choices. That will leave you all waiting for 2-6 years to finish. Next update, MC will have his usual choices, minus the point system. In other words, thanks to the "virus" dom or sub, matters not to Melissa anymore, for example. Inhibition is gone. All that is left, is your choice to make. And for fun purposes, they will not become mindless dolls either. Virus or not, I'll keep them as close to their current character/personality as possible. Hope this answers some of the confused people. If not, sorry you got lost in this epic story.
I understand why you did it but it makes every choice we make prior to this update worthless and ruins the story. MC becoming a sub out of nowhere, Aiko fucking when they have little interaction as i went the alice route and all the crazy happenings. Just a giant clusterfuck. I assume many would choose to be patient rather than having an update like this.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I understand why you did it but it makes every choice we make prior to this update worthless and ruins the story. MC becoming a sub out of nowhere, Aiko fucking when they have little interaction as i went the alice route and all the crazy happenings. Just a giant clusterfuck. I assume many would choose to be patient rather than having an update like this.
Well, they could still be patient. Even though those paths are never coming, technically waiting for it to come, is considered being patient. I'm not repeating AFOTA paths, and the virus making Melissa say submit bitch or piss off, makes perfect sense. Inhibition was all that kept her and anyone else from doing exactly what they wanted in the first place. I'm sorry, but I'd rather do this and be able to give all girls an equal chance at content, than waiting 3 years like current AFOTA Dom fans are waiting for that update on Dom.

Reactions: punisher2099

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Please, fix this and stop sleeping with Mel. And why do you always make her punish you?
1. no, absolutely not ... I would say she's mine but it's more the other way around.

2. Yeah, why does she always punish me?

And why always in the arse?

I'm sure you like seeing me suffer.

Bad enough when it was just Mel now other people are sticking things in there .... hows a girl supposed to sit?

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Well, they could still be patient. Even though those paths are never coming, technically waiting for it to come, is considered being patient. I'm not repeating AFOTA paths, and the virus making Melissa say submit bitch or piss off, makes perfect sense. Inhibition was all that kept her and anyone else from doing exactly what they wanted in the first place. I'm sorry, but I'd rather do this and be able to give all girls an equal chance at content, than waiting 3 years like current AFOTA Dom fans are waiting for that update on Dom.
Like i said earlier i understand why you did it and it's your choice. Was waiting for the update but ruins the game for me so i'm out. Good luck

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
1. no, absolutely not ... I would say she's mine but it's more the other way around.

2. Yeah, why does she always punish me?

And why always in the arse?

Bad enough when it was just Mel now other people are sticking things in there .... hows a girl supposed to sit?
Blame the virus? "point laugh"

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Can you make a harem path where the mc doesn't have to choose to whom he likes to be with? Like if there is any choice, the unpickable choice would be available later?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Like i said earlier i understand why you did it and it's your choice. Was waiting for the update but ruins the game for me so i'm out. Good luck
Sorry, I really mean that. But I'd rather upset a select few than make everyone who loves it suffer for years until a path gets updated.

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
thats not a real skip

put it in the game maybe?
im not here to do ur work

edit: FYI only around 50% of the old saves work and the most recent ones just disappeared
Do you know what does it mean? It means old save is working for a lot of people. Dev would've put skip if save is broken for everyone. But in this case, you have to make do with "not real skip". If that's too much work for you, idk..... just lie down and do nothing?

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Do you know what does it mean? It means old save is working for a lot of people. Dev would've put skip if save is broken for everyone. But in this case, you have to make do with "not real skip". If that's too much work for you, idk..... just lie down and do nothing?
Saves disappearing have nothing to do with me, I didn't make the game go inside your drive and delete itself. I bet I can make every single one of those "not working" saves work for me. So please, either find something else to play or give it a rest.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

It is a VN .. consequences be damned. I mean why would the MC care as a side character is constantly in pleasure, cumming, or pregnant? It is not like real life where you have to deal with little things like bathroom breaks, work, money, children, etc. It is all just fun.

Just sit back, relax, enjoy the game and remember the last time you had a little arse play (if you are into that) and have a quick rub ...

alsdfkjouy234906t u7sdoigjaosief 09123u5 ^()&*%_)$*) U*u0293 751u3r oalkd;sf ao9su3 9

Sorry - had to clean the keyboard off of a quick pre-mature .. ummm .. thought of Avaron having a quick rub ...

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes