Droooagh

Jul 18, 2017
is this worth of downloading? I have never played good VN . So this makes me wonder. Are all VN shitty spacebar hitting simulators with boring stories?

• Angry
Reactions: DanielleAVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
is this worth of downloading? I have never played good VN . So this makes me wonder. Are all VN shitty spacebar hitting simulators with boring stories?
Don't know if it is for you, but if you can't even bother trying it, don't care either. What I do know is this. Just like art, VN(s) are believe it or not, subjective. What is shitty to me, is the best thing since sliced bread to someone else. So, only one way to find out.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
1 YEAR later
and old saves dont work AGAIN and no skip
this is getting ridiculous

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
As we near the final update from anything OMVN before my flight back home... I am preparing for the change of life in more than one way. That includes income type (Currency in Euro), and probably even prioritize which game to work on the most, based on income. Anyhow, here is the link to the SHRiNK exclusive page. this should be used by those who only care for SHRiNK content, and or those who only want to support me through SHRiNK.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Love the update, gotta be my favourite game on this site <3 Awesome work OMVN! Hope lots of other people agree and get more shrink content!
Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. And I hope so as well! The more support I get, the better my work gets. That shows from one update to the other, over and over. Anyone can see the difference in quality.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
I think i missed one update and this is my reaction after checking now:

And i sure love it, great game, great girls, lot of options, love me some games with trans that are not giant unreal futas, good job dev

Reactions: Oxiton

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
hmmm i don´t like it how it turned out from one moment to another the mc gets raped and enjoys it.
and there are women there out of nowhere in the MC house,and it goes to be a fuckfest where the Mc has no say in the matter anymore.

i know you removed the pointsystem but look for it yourself it does not make a fucking sense there anymore,first Melissa loved the way MC acting bossy towarts her,and in the next moment Melissa is the mistress and the MC a submissive idiot, and then he gets raped,and beeing used without a say in it.

yes i know the virus and all that shit but that is a too fast turn.

for me it looks like you changed the game with this update in a kinetik novel with a bit choices that always leads to the same end "fucking".

i liked this game better before this update.

altmas66

May 4, 2020
hello there!! first of all, you have created such nice game, i love Aiko!!
im speak out of ignorance here. i have a problem, in the story, when you choose if you want to stay with the girls on the livingroom at their underwear party or follow the maid to the bathroom, i choose to folow the maid just because prior to that time i only coul have one scene from her. well you know how it is next , the mc fuck her and there is another choise of pregnancy or not. later that night the mc fuck her again and when the image change (now is when i have the problem) it is like there is a time gap ... the next scene in the game is the maid really happy ( that ok last knight the mc bang her), but then the mc goes to a room and there is morgana?? what is she doing there i only met her once when she delivered the pizzas....morgana was masturbating and the mc helped her and then in another scene there was melissa with avaline as a maid? i am lost here, i was following the dom route with melisa and the mc was totally abused with no said with melisa and aiko. and well i dont know what did i do wrong but i know for sure that from one image to another i lost a lot of story. please OneManVN help me i wish to play the whole game

i put some images for you to know more or less when i had the problem (the image are in chronological order, the first one is before the time gap and the last three are after the time gap) I hope it is enough, if you need any other information just let me know please. again i love your game but i want to play the whole story pls ad sorry for my gramma and my poor english. have a nice day!

Last edited:

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Good God!!!Best fuckin update ever!!!i fuckin love it man,trans fest is fuckin awesome!
cant wait to have that alice jiggly booty.
thank you for this amazing update oneman.

Reactions: OneManVN and Oxiton

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How rude, they left me tied up on the bed while they had sex .... they were behind me too, couldn't even watch.

I also see a running theme of being manhandled by Mel.

That I won't complain about.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
hello there!! first of all, you have created such nice game, i love Aiko!!
im speak out of ignorance here. i have a problem, in the story, when you choose if you want to stay with the girls on the livingroom at their underwear party or follow the maid to the bathroom, i choose to folow the maid just because prior to that time i only coul have one scene from her. well you know how it is next , the mc fuck her and there is another choise of pregnancy or not. later that night the mc fuck her again and when the image change (now is when i have the problem) it is like there is a time gap ... the next scene in the game is the maid really happy ( that ok last knight the mc bang her), but then the mc goes to a room and there is morgana?? what is she doing there i only met her once when she delivered the pizzas....morgana was masturbating and the mc helped her and then in another scene there was melissa with avaline as a maid? i am lost here, i was following the dom route with melisa and the mc was totally abused with no said with melisa and aiko. and well i dont know what did i do wrong but i know for sure that from one image to another i lost a lot of story. please OneManVN help me i wish to play the whole game

i put some images for you to know more or less when i had the problem (the image are in chronological order, the first one is before the time gap and the last three are after the time gap) I hope it is enough, if you need any other information just let me know please. again i love your game but i want to play the whole story pls ad sorry for my gramma and my poor english. have a nice day!
got the same weird behavior
after this the game makes no sense at all to me ---
how comes morgana in the house and plays with herself
who is avaline? how she get there ?
whats with the melissa/aiko treesome all of sudden?

any fix for this?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes