OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It is a VN .. consequences be damned. I mean why would the MC care as a side character is constantly in pleasure, cumming, or pregnant? It is not like real life where you have to deal with little things like bathroom breaks, work, money, children, etc. It is all just fun.

Just sit back, relax, enjoy the game and remember the last time you had a little arse play (if you are into that) and have a quick rub ...

alsdfkjouy234906t u7sdoigjaosief 09123u5 ^()&*%_)$*) U*u0293 751u3r oalkd;sf ao9su3 9

Sorry - had to clean the keyboard off of a quick pre-mature .. ummm .. thought of Avaron having a quick rub ...
Here I thought someone had already figured out the password for Ava's gag removal. *phew* crisis averted.

altmas66

May 4, 2020
L
I'm not sure I follow you? You are the one who is confused here, not me. This was the only way I could link Karishma. Everyone else's follow-up came after the previous night, the same thing that Karishma got... MC woke up and went to see her first, she is a maid, was awake before us and working as usual. If you were expecting a waking up in the morning with your sexy maid (Secondary character) next to you, over main cast girls, that is sadly not going to be always possible. As we move forward though, more attention will be given to Karishma and her path with the MC. However, Alice, Melissa, Aiko, Leliana, will always take priority. Consider Karishma a side thing, a bonus girl, or w/e. Despite being some people's favorite, she is not the main girl.
Well first of all, hello dev! I am not from USA so I don't understand completely the English language. You are saying me that in order to play the whole story I must play all routes? I really don't understand, in one moment the virus is just starting (when I have to choose follow the maid to the bathroom or stay with the girls looking the movie), and in the next scene all the man are zombies and the girls that I met only once (Morgana and aveline) are already in the house, is like the mc is transported to the future. I quote the Dom Melissa scene as an example I'm not mad for that (I would not care have to hot girls just like that except for the past out ) I am not critical here with anything of the girls or if karishma is a secondary one or not I like Dom and sub mc that is not my problem. Like u said the next day when I woke up the first girl that I saw was karishma and the second girl was Morgana masturbing in karishma room I believe? That is the problem I see, the night before that day I only met Morgana when she delivered the pizza and aveline in the baker shop. But from one night to the next day Morgana and aveline are already living in the house and the virus already turn all the man in zombies. There is when I don't understand what happened. Is a lot of story missing there. That is why I asking you how I must play in order to see what happens between that night and the day when I first see Morgana and aveline living in the house. please don't be mad here I'm just lost. I'm sorry I don't understand, that's because I'm asking you if I must to play all routes in order to see what happens between that night (met Morgana and aveline one time only, the virus is just starting, the scientist till not release the virus), and the next day (Morgana and aveline are already in the house and the virus is spread at the point that all men are zombies). But let me tell you that I love the game no matter what. Now I am playing Allison fall of the apple and I love that game too!! Have a great day!

Reactions: Dagan

altmas66

May 4, 2020
As I have already mentioned previously on here. All routes/paths as we knew them, will converge. And once they do (likely next update) the MC will resume control. In some of the scenes, this update had to be on autopilot for that purpose. It was the only way I could avoid a repeat of AFOTA. I can't afford to work on another game with 198 paths and choices. That will leave you all waiting for 2-6 years to finish. Next update, MC will have his usual choices, minus the point system. In other words, thanks to the "virus" dom or sub, matters not to Melissa anymore, for example. Inhibition is gone. All that is left, is your choice to make. And for fun purposes, they will not become mindless dolls either. Virus or not, I'll keep them as close to their current character/personality as possible. Hope this answers some of the confused people. If not, sorry you got lost in this epic story.
Hello there I'm so sorry I'm not from USA so I don't get what a lot of words means like AFOTA. I just write my doubts in the other reply of yours. In no way I am criticizing the way you make the game in fact I already tell you that I like it, have the MC control or not, I understand that a virus is takin all the inhibitions off the girl so no always the MC will control what happens. Just in case this is the firs time I'm playing the shrink so that is why I am so lost, please be patient whit me! I love the game!! Have a great day!

altmas66

May 4, 2020
I keep seeing people mention a "trifecta password" for part of Brenda's content, where do you enter that in?

I haven't finished this latest update yet so maybe I haven't gotten to where you enter the password, but if that isn't the case I don't know where to enter it.
this is my first time playng the game so i am just like you. i dont know where to put that password and i dont know what is trifecta neither :D

Reactions: Lysergic

altmas66

May 4, 2020
There is a story going on and it happens whether you see it or not. You only see the part for the route you are on so to get the full story will require multiple runs.

It's leading to the part where paths all merge so the poor dev doesn't need to do multiple routes like he did with Alison.
ohh so that is the problem? i was having the same situation, one night the game is barely starting and the next day the game ir already advanced. well i wil try other path then. thanks!

Dec 23, 2017
I keep seeing people mention a "trifecta password" for part of Brenda's content, where do you enter that in?

I haven't finished this latest update yet so maybe I haven't gotten to where you enter the password, but if that isn't the case I don't know where to enter it.
this is my first time playng the game so i am just like you. i dont know where to put that password and i dont know what is trifecta neither
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
this is my first time playng the game so i am just like you. i dont know where to put that password and i dont know what is trifecta neither :D
It asks you for the password during the Brenda scene. I was less than a dozen clicks away from that when I posted that question.

Reactions: altmas66

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Here I thought someone had already figured out the password for Ava's gag removal. *phew* crisis averted.
So you are saying next chapter the password for what ever forbidden content is:
alsdfkjouy234906t u7sdoigjaosief 09123u5 ^()&*%_)$*) U*u0293 751u3r oalkd;sf ao9su3 9

LOL

Ladies and Gentlemen - you heard it here first :)

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Still no Melissa male dom path progress. Disappointing. And even if you don't follow her path, once you hit the Melissa + Aiko scene for some reason Melissa says she has had sex with you. This game is turning into a real mess. Dev started all these routes then tried to converge it all back together without actually finishing all the initial routes.

And dude, is forcing us to watch 2 renders loop for 20 seconds really necessary? Such damn good renders but god awful animation decisions.

Last edited:
Reactions: fistinyourface

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Still no Melissa male dom path progress. Disappointing. And even if you don't follow her path, once you hit the Melissa + Aiko scene for some reason Melissa says she has had sex with you. This game is turning into a real mess. Dev started all these routes then tried to converge it all back together without actually finishing all the initial routes.

And dude, is forcing us to watch 2 renders loop for 20 seconds really necessary? Such damn good renders but god awful animation decisions.
No one is forcing you to watch anything, learn how to skip content. With that now cleared, please feel free to point me to the two render loop you called a god-awful animation. The reason for Melissa + Aiko being forced on you poor things that had to suffer so much, through it!

Was because the alternative would have been to wait another 9 months or more to see any Aiko sex. And while some of those who have never actually given me a single dime, don't care, those who pay me for my work, deserve to get what they paid for. In this case, they paid me for Aiko to finally get some. All this whining bitching and moaning on here reminds me why I stopped wasting my time replying to comments last year, and I think I'm done explaining myself to people.

Do yourself a favor, and do not play my games if they are not to your liking. I force no one to even try them, let alone play and like them. This site has thousands of games for you to play. Find the one for you.

ginkamikaze

Oct 20, 2019
is this worth of downloading? I have never played good VN . So this makes me wonder. Are all VN shitty spacebar hitting simulators with boring stories?
It really depends on the writer... there are some great ones out there but they are few and far between... I don't mind sifting through the bs because I at least get some nice 3d pr0n to fap to =))

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
No one is forcing you to watch anything, learn how to skip content. With that now cleared, please feel free to point me to the two render loop you called a god-awful animation. The reason for Melissa + Aiko being forced on you poor things that had to suffer so much, through it!

Was because the alternative would have been to wait another 9 months or more to see any Aiko sex. And while some of those who have never actually given me a single dime, don't care, those who pay me for my work, deserve to get what they paid for. In this case, they paid me for Aiko to finally get some. All this whining bitching and moaning on here reminds me why I stopped wasting my time replying to comments last year, and I think I'm done explaining myself to people.

Do yourself a favor, and do not play my games if they are not to your liking. I force no one to even try them, let alone play and like them. This site has thousands of games for you to play. Find the one for you.
People usually focus on the bad comments, so Ill say that I loved this update! (but yeah... I love melissa and aiko so it may be really biased)

Reactions: OneManVN

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Honestly, I get that some people really hate or really love certain fetishes, but you're 1 million percent correct. Why keep playing something you don't love? Why even feel the need to announce "I'm out" on here? Just go to the next game and delete this one if they hate it so much.

I don't expect others to see things the way I do, so I can only speak from my own perspective. Some of us love both sub and dom content. Even if the virus weren't affecting things and shifting behaviors, in Melissa's case I look at their relationship more like, "What game are we gonna play tonight, babe?" You had a couple days in a row of domination, so being submissive for a while is only fair to her.

What's more, though, if she's naturally dominant, shouldn't logic dictate that she'll still be dominant in general even if she's submitted for a bit? You don't have an entire life of personality development completely ditched in just a day or two. The virus makes Melissa going submissive plausible, but unless it permanently altered her entire personality, it's actually unrealistic for her to stay sub to the MC. It just isn't who she is, not really.

Again, obviously others don't need to agree with me, but constantly whinging over it isn't going to change it. Either accept it or move on. And, ofc, ultimately it's your game and only your patrons' decisions should have any effect on your own.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Honestly, I get that some people really hate or really love certain fetishes, but you're 1 million percent correct. Why keep playing something you don't love? Why even feel the need to announce "I'm out" on here? Just go to the next game and delete this one if they hate it so much.

I don't expect others to see things the way I do, so I can only speak from my own perspective. Some of us love both sub and dom content. Even if the virus weren't affecting things and shifting behaviors, in Melissa's case I look at their relationship more like, "What game are we gonna play tonight, babe?" You had a couple days in a row of domination, so being submissive for a while is only fair to her.

What's more, though, if she's naturally dominant, shouldn't logic dictate that she'll still be dominant in general even if she's submitted for a bit? You don't have an entire life of personality development completely ditched in just a day or two. The virus makes Melissa going submissive plausible, but unless it permanently altered her entire personality, it's actually unrealistic for her to stay sub to the MC. It just isn't who she is, not really.

Again, obviously others don't need to agree with me, but constantly whinging over it isn't going to change it. Either accept it or move on. And, ofc, ultimately it's your game and only your patrons' decisions should have any effect on your own.
"What's more, though, if she's naturally dominant, shouldn't logic dictate that she'll still be dominant in general even if she's submitted for a bit?" This right here is why I get so frustrated. Melissa is clearly not the sub-type. It's like people just skip past everything and expect characters to be mindless sex dolls ready for us to click and obey. :shrug:

Reactions: punisher2099

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I really like AFOTA, and i started playing this one because that, but there are some things i didnt like from this one like:
-Karisma sometimes has a pussy under her dick, then in the next scene she dont have anus, and instead has a pussy anus, then in the next scene, she dont have pussy and has anus, just wtf?
-The trifecta content explanation is a mindfuck, you need a good explanation of the 3 options ASAP
-Some renders are beautiful and some others looks like ps2 era, like if you rendered half game with a threadripper then the other half with your grandpa's typewritter machine, no shit and its the same with AFOTA

I like the game alot but it needs a fix update RN, make it simple: Love path and Harem path, no sub and dom paths for all the characters, that would have like 12 or more endings

And decide what it will be: full package futa (pussy & dick) or femboi (dick only)

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes