punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Its been so long since this had an update that at the end when the dev ask to support them I was going to but then I realized I already am.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Its been so long since this had an update that at the end when the dev ask to support them I was going to but then I realized I already am.
Thanks, and sorry about that. I really needed to wrap up AFOTA love path once and for all. Giving me more breathing room and updates will now rotate a lot faster.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
is it possible to ignore Aiko sexually or romantically throughout the game? I don't like how she acts like a bitch towards MC.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I just set every female to SISTER... even the "mom"/landlady

Who in their right mind ever uses the term ROOMIE?
Yeah, but the dialog surrounding Vanessa (from the girls and the MC) doesn't suggest a sister to me, nor does the dialogue with Leliana, whereas it feels much more obvious to me that Melissa, Alice, and Aiko are all siblings to the MC. But that's one of the nice things about being able to define relationships in games, so whatever floats your boat.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
THIS should be explained somehow - or - after Karishma sex scene - loop back to the introduction of those characters in the cafe. Because IN-GAME, it makes no sense outside of this FORUM DISCUSSION. Leaving players hooking up with the maid lost... and this question will repeat every time a new player encounters it.
Yeah, I'll do something about that on the next update. Maybe add a brief "Oh, young master we have new guests" one of them is currently in my room, the other is upstairs. And possibly have Mel explain why they are here.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
May 16, 2020
He really shouldn't
he really should. taking note is a very intelligent thing to do, everyone should do it about everything they observe.
more to the point, as i said, devs everywhere should, indicating that this comment was not really directed at this particular dev, as it appears he has taken note, as demonstrated by the optional nature of the content.!
most of the rest of that comment though was just authoritative drivel. firstly, the amount paid for a game in no way represents the validity or veracity of the feedback given. and secondly, i personally do pay for games here via the "name a price" option, what i dont do however, is pay for subscriptions that go to profit far left extremist corporations that censor free speech and de-platform people based on opinions, such as patreon.

and furthermore, patreon is currently working at stripping adult content from their platform in order to become profitable as a business, right now they are working on removing with anything that is defined as "japanese style art" which has "large eye", and its only a matter of time till they move onto creators of games like this.. patreon is the worst/riskiest investment any adult-content dev could make right now, particularly given that steam is actually relaxing its rules on adult content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
he really should. taking note is a very intelligent thing to do, everyone should do it about everything they observe.
more to the point, as i said, devs everywhere should, indicating that this comment was not really directed at this particular dev, as it appears he has taken note, as demonstrated by the optional nature of the content.!
most of the rest of that comment though was just authoritative drivel. firstly, the amount paid for a game in no way represents the validity or veracity of the feedback given. and secondly, i personally do pay for games here via the "name a price" option, what i dont do however, is pay for subscriptions that go to profit far left extremist corporations that censor free speech and de-platform people based on opinions, such as patreon.

and furthermore, patreon is currently working at stripping adult content from their platform in order to become profitable as a business, right now they are working on removing with anything that is defined as "japanese style art" which has "large eye", and its only a matter of time till they move onto creators of games like this.. patreon is the worst/riskiest investment any adult-content dev could make right now, particularly given that steam is actually relaxing its rules on adult content.
Should could, would, but he doesn't. The only notes I take are those that pay the bills. And so far, it seems the people who want that content in the game, are screaming very loud. Over 1/3 of my current income is from the people who wanted the trifecta content. The only thing we can agree on here. Is not putting all your eggs in one basket. That is why I am trying to move towards steam by next year-ish. Also, my game is available on which pays them nearly as much as it pays me. They take over 30% hahaha.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Can I have a save for the start of the update please, I lost all my stuff
The save will have other people's choices and names/relationship status for the characters... You should start a new game and skip past everything until the new content.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
confused even if you push a dominant outset toward melissa she goes back to her dominant side if you sit with her.i find it weird... ,will that be changed in the future?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
confused even if you push a dominant outset toward melissa she goes back to her dominant side if you sit with her.i find it weird... ,will that be changed in the future?
No. As it has been made clear here, and in the game itself, Melissa is not a sub... However, the virus gives you the upper hand if you decide that is what you like. So, in the future, when we no longer need to choose which girls' content to see (soon) you can choose Dom or Sub with all of them. Meaning. We will be able to see content for all the girls each update. At least all the main ones, without fail, and dom/sub, etc, will be a choice for you to make. Courtesy of the virus and me trying to give people a choice. Also, a new build was uploaded to patrons, where those who hate the idea of "forced" femdom, and "Extremely dangerous lesbian content" can now simply skip those scenes. I also added a description/explanation for the two new guests in the house, for anyone who didn't choose Alice as their Waifu.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
No. As it has been made clear here, and in the game itself, Melissa is not a sub... However, the virus gives you the upper hand if you decide that is what you like. So, in the future, when we no longer need to choose which girls' content to see (soon) you can choose Dom or Sub with all of them. Meaning. We will be able to see content for all the girls each update. At least all the main ones, without fail, and dom/sub, etc, will be a choice for you to make. Courtesy of the virus and me trying to give people a choice. Also, a new build was uploaded to patrons, where those who hate the idea of "forced" femdom, and "Extremely dangerous lesbian content" can now simply skip those scenes. I also added a description/explanation for the two new guests in the house, for anyone who didn't choose Alice as their Waifu.
The game may state that Mel isnt a sub but it sure doesnt show it so it still doesnt make any sense for that scene to happen. If you really wanna insist that she isnt a sub then you should go back to the older scenes and make her more defiant even if you choose to dom.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The game may state that Mel isnt a sub but it sure doesnt show it so it still doesnt make any sense for that scene to happen. If you really wanna insist that she isnt a sub then you should go back to the older scenes and make her more defiant even if you choose to dom.
Look, I've added the option to skip scenes and that's all I am going to do. There is nothing I can do about people who simply can't seem to understand that a lot of this is plot-related and driven. The plot, what little of it there is, has made it clear time and time again that "Inhibition" is the first casualty of this virus we are dealing with. The girls are a little more resistant at first but if the MC intervenes, they don't see a problem with it... Aiko being the exception, initially. She is much more resistant. However, despite the virus, their default personality remains intact. In other words, Mel is not a sub, never will be, not unless you choose it. Aiko is not a sub, never will be, not unless you choose it. Alice always was fine with being submissive to the MC, she loves him regardless. Leliana is about the same as Alice in that regard. So, the only thing I intend to do in the future is adding skip and both dom/sub-content for Melissa/Aiko, etc. That way we know that we get to choose and they won't mind either way.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes