Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Hmm... If the choice of following the maid and (possibly knocking her up) is made, the game skips over everything to the near-end of the update. It jumps to the bra judge the ass party... A lot of the main story and scientist plot is leap=frogged and missed.

Suddenly there are a few random girls from nowhere in the house - the 2nd maid, the blonde, the pizza girl... out of nowhere living in the house? how?

Might wanna look at the paths on that choice.
Okay I thought I was going nuts when I started this update or had at least missed some massive shift in the story (to be fair this update makes little sense even after reading this).

Explains Morgana and Avaline are in the house and why I don't know who the hell Avaline is at all.

May seem an odd complaint but I think this update was too packed full of sexual content without enough story to explain wtf is going on.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hmm... If the choice of following the maid and (possibly knocking her up) is made, the game skips over everything to the near-end of the update. It jumps to the bra judge the ass party... A lot of the main story and scientist plot is leap=frogged and missed.

Suddenly there are a few random girls from nowhere in the house - the 2nd maid, the blonde, the pizza girl... out of nowhere living in the house? how?

Might wanna look at the paths on that choice.
I missed this comment but I did just check that and you are correct. Thank you for catching that... I can't believe no one else caught it. Working on a fix as we speak. There is a chunk of "plot" missing there that somehow was only made available for the trans/trifecta path or so it seems at first glance. Either way, I'll double-check and fix it if that is the case. Appreciate it. Also, if you pass up on the maid, it just jumped to Alice, that was also just fixed.

Reactions: Xo Mo

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
Every time I load up my save, no matter which, it always leads back to one certain point in the game. Any way to fix it?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Every time I load up my save, no matter which, it always leads back to one certain point in the game. Any way to fix it?
You should actually try doing what the game asks you to do, you might be surprised. But, to save you time from being surprised, please just type what are they to you when prompted on-screen. The latest build has a new method of dealing with old saves in order to ensure saves don't break anymore. So, just take 30 seconds or less to set a relationship with the girls on screen and the game will resume properly after that.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
got the same weird behavior
after this the game makes no sense at all to me ---
how comes morgana in the house and plays with herself
who is avaline? how she get there ?
whats with the melissa/aiko treesome all of sudden?

any fix for this?
I don't know if you ever got a reply for this or not, but the latest version took care of that and a few other things that were not working as intended. The mega link should already be updated.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I don't know if you ever got a reply for this or not, but the latest version took care of that and a few other things that were not working as intended. The mega link should already be updated.
Hmm... do I have to start a new game?

I used a save from the point that you choose who to sit with while watching a movie. Alice, Melissa, Aiko, or.... there's one other choice there I think? Didn't take it, just tried the Alice/Mel/Aiko choices.

Anyway, the only way I get the part where you see why Morgana is in the house, is if I choose Alice. If I choose Mel or Aiko it just skips her arrival. And I may be misremembering and she shows up earlier, but I also didn't see how Avaline got there either.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hmm... do I have to start a new game?

I used a save from the point that you choose who to sit with while watching a movie. Alice, Melissa, Aiko, or.... there's one other choice there I think? Didn't take it, just tried the Alice/Mel/Aiko choices.

Anyway, the only way I get the part where you see why Morgana is in the house is if I choose Alice. If I choose Mel or Aiko it just skips her arrival. And I may be misremembering and she shows up earlier, but I also didn't see how Avaline got there either.
That part is as intended (Alice). With the rest, you are simply briefed on their arrival/existence in the house, by Karishma. Previously, we didn't even have that much. In other words, some parts of the story can only be seen with the right girl.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
You should actually try doing what the game asks you to do, you might be surprised. But, to save you time from being surprised, please just type what are they to you when prompted on-screen. The latest build has a new method of dealing with old saves in order to ensure saves don't break anymore. So, just take 30 seconds or less to set a relationship with the girls on screen and the game will resume properly after that.
I'm not surprised, at all. Because this method didn't work. I tried it before, and now again, and it still went all the way back to another save, and not the one I actually selected. It might be worth mentioning that my saves aren't old, as I've only started playing this game after the last update.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm not surprised, at all. Because this method didn't work. I tried it before, and now again, and it still went all the way back to another save, and not the one I actually selected. It might be worth mentioning that my saves aren't old, as I've only started playing this game after the last update.
Any save before this update, is considered an old save. As for them not working at all, I'll take your word for it. Otherwise, send the saves to me, and I can make them all work with the above steps as described.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
Any save before this update, is considered an old save. As for them not working at all, I'll take your word for it. Otherwise, send the saves to me, and I can make them all work with the above steps as described.
Actually, I've managed to make them work somehow, thank you for trying to help though, I appreciate it. :)

Reactions: OneManVN

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Love the game, went thru the Alice and Brenda paths several months back, just out of curiosity, are all the L.I. mutually exclusive? Not looking for a harem, (as great as that could be in this game ;)) but are there any possible combinations for a throuple or poly-relationship?

D

Deleted member 1371216

Love the game, went thru the Alice and Brenda paths several months back, just out of curiosity, are all the L.I. mutually exclusive? Not looking for a harem, (as great as that could be in this game ;)) but are there any possible combinations for a throuple or poly-relationship?
They aren't exclusive, we're going for harem as far as I know. In my save MC fucked almost everybody. Mom only gave a bj so far and I don't remember if MC fucked the blue haired sister, but it is definitely going to happen.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
They aren't exclusive, we're going for harem as far as I know. In my save MC fucked almost everybody. Mom only gave a bj so far and I don't remember if MC fucked the blue haired sister, but it is definitely going to happen.
Just started a new game with this minor update that came out recently. Trying for a Melissa path this time, I was following an old WT that suggested making multiple saves for each girl PT, so despite the harem tag, I wasn't sure if we could actually achieve a complete harem path with all the L.I., or if certain combinations would be ok sharing the MC.

About 3/4 of the way through (just got to the Brenda date) and focusing on Melissa has led to heavy petting but no penetration outside of fingerbanging her. In spite of choosing her each time, I've still had options to get points with the other girls, so I guess what I'm realizing is that the more points L.I. have, the more lewd scenes we potentially have with them?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes