zenjee

May 8, 2017
OMG why it took me so long to find this masterpiece?! Im so into male on trans/futa action but so far I couldn't find anything that would be half as good. This game has all I wanted and more! (incest, my favorite type of art, interesting and funny story) :love: I really hope it will not be abandoned or placed on eternal hold at some point like most of them. :(

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
It should be there because brenda is the main one in trans route afaik dev isn't gonna cut trans content out.
I love trans/futa, if given the choice i pick that over female, next fave is femdom.

I was only asking cause after i red the dev notes on the 1st page, it made me a little paranoid that her path would be cut or shortend.

Thanks for the reasuring answer.

Reactions: despot444

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
I'm scratching my head as to what you two mean. Both OnemanVNSHRiNK and OnemanVN come up fine for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for me it's a single post and no people paying him he use to get a lot off money what happen

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I am officially shutting down the OMVN machine this weekend. Next week (Monday) I ship my PC. Should everything go well (PC won't get lost, smashed, stolen) I should be up and running by mid-end of August. In the 1/1000.000.000.000 chance that something happens to me... I just wanted to say that these last 2.5, nearly 3 years of creating content for you guys, have been the best years of my life. Despite all the stress the work puts me through, I love it. I will hopefully return to work on the other side as nothing happened. Your continued support is appreciated. Now more than ever I need all the help I can get with the costs of shipping and importing a very expensive piece of @$$. I mean Hardware. Take care, and see you guys next month-ish. OMVN <3

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
I am officially shutting down the OMVN machine this weekend. Next week (Monday) I ship my PC. Should everything go well (PC won't get lost, smashed, stolen) I should be up and running by mid-end of August. In the 1/1000.000.000.000 chance that something happens to me... I just wanted to say that these last 2.5, nearly 3 years of creating content for you guys, have been the best years of my life. Despite all the stress the work puts me through, I love it. I will hopefully return to work on the other side as nothing happened. Your continued support is appreciated. Now more than ever I need all the help I can get with the costs of shipping and importing a very expensive piece of @$$. I mean Hardware. Take care, and see you guys next month-ish. OMVN <3
good luck

Reactions: OneManVN

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
It main sound as a joke but if you are afraid of your machinery, why dont you take the important bits like the gpu, ram and processor and ship the rest? and take those parts with you?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It main sound as a joke but if you are afraid of your machinery, why dont you take the important bits like the gpu, ram and processor and ship the rest? and take those parts with you?
I am. I am taking the GPU and the Ram since they are impossible to find over there at this capacity. (128GB) is worth thousands of euros, and GPU is worth a car's price, so carrying those. Still, the rest of the parts cost money, and what's worse is the import fee that can't be avoided. Anyhow, no matter what, I'm rebuilding if that is what it takes.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I LOVE Brenda's new content, especially making her the dominant one in making the MC her personal bitch. (Not the dominant yet allows other men to join in the fun)

And it turns out not only is the MC immune to the virus, he is a pretty much a living breathing cure, as well as somehow having an alternate effect on certain people, considering Brenda's dick doubled in size over night.

Speaking of Brenda, will there be a full female version of her, or is she gonnae be a trans only character?
Just askin because Ma best pal doesnae like trans/futa content.

Last edited:
Reactions: darth_hiruma

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
cant help but notice, why arent there patreons on your page ?? OneManVN , is it ur secondary page or something....
As far as i remember from a previous post, OnemanVN made a seperate patreon for the shrink because some fans only wanted to support this game.

Also he is moving to his home country and won't be back online for a while so that might be a reason as well.

Reactions: MammaMea

MammaMea

Donor
Apr 14, 2018
As far as i remember from a previous post, OnemanVN made a seperate patreon for the shrink because some fans only wanted to support this game.

Also he is moving to his home country and won't be back online for a while so that might be a reason as well.
yes it's a new page i had the same question afew days ago
Thanks for clearing it out for me, I thought how can anybody spend so much without supporters...

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes