VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
THIS is a GREAT game. but if judged by the dev by the Patreon page .... its shit. :poop: 3... that's T H R E E people support it. :eek: and by his own words.... it's ALL about the $$$$$$$$$$... :( kinda sad really. what about artistic integrity? :whistle::unsure::coffee:
... hey i aint got NO money...

Tuperr0

Nov 13, 2020
THIS is a GREAT game. but if judged by the dev by the Patreon page .... its shit. :poop: 3... that's T H R E E people support it. :eek: and by his own words.... it's ALL about the $$$$$$$$$$... :( kinda sad really. what about artistic integrity? :whistle::unsure::coffee:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
OneManVN epic threesome male_on_futa content. EPIC hope to see more of this

and trifecta thing is to unlock futa_on_male...?

Last edited:

kadeju

Feb 26, 2018
I love futa on male, but with trifecta options with Brenda, how much content we have with first and third options? (Brenda Dominant, MC full submisse) I tried both options for the next scene, did prefer the third options dialogue better, but I saw something about more partners with the dominant option, and since I also do love sharing, would like to know more about both options down the line.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I love futa on male, but with trifecta options with Brenda, how much content we have with first and third options? (Brenda Dominant, MC full submisse) I tried both options for the next scene, did prefer the third options dialogue better, but I saw something about more partners with the dominant option, and since I also do love sharing, would like to know more about both options down the line.
For now both got same content with diff dialog. idk the plan in the future tho.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kadeju

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

I'm alive and well.

The trip was brutal, but I survived, somehow. The only good bit of news is that my living conditions (the house I am in) is excellent, after all that spending.
I lost some data due to HDD damage, and I have recovered almost everything major from back-ups of the backups on G-drive (thankfully). However, a lot of scenes from The SHRiNK have been lost, forever. That simply means I need to recreate them from game images (extra time and work).
I have spent over 2000 euros rebuilding the PC and it looks like a massive downgrade when compared to my previous one, but what matters is what is inside. 3900X now, 128GB I brought with me and of course the A6000 I kept safe throughout the entire trip.
For those of you who did not know, my PC was lost in transit and it will take a good 90 days in total until they decide to pay up for the loss (I was smart enough to insure it) I will resume work as soon as possible. I just recently got my internet installed, at last... The PC is in order, but the drives (letters) are all over the place. In other words, I need to organize them in the same order I had them so I can get back to work without the need to reinstall everything (DAZ, Octane, etc.)
I also need to wait for the ID of the country I now call home, in order to verify my identity and reactivate my Octane and a bunch of other efin things. However, things here, move slow AF! With a bit of palm grease, I was able to cut the wait time from 30 days down to two weeks.
In other words, this is not my worst-case scenario, but it is very close to the nightmare I had prepared myself for (worst case, losing everything I brought).
I have spent almost all of my savings just trying to turn this place into a livable home. Spent on mattress, bed, painting the house, door handles... Yes, that's right, the house came without even the fin door handles. A new monitor (4K) couldn't afford a second one this time, so I am stuck with a single monitor. It is 4K but this will no doubt make my job a little harder.
I was used to rendering on one screen, coding/writing on the other, or preparing the next scenes. I just couldn't afford it for the time being. The prices here are absolutely insane. A POS 4K HP 27" cost me 480 euro.
Bottom line. I am going to get back to work as soon as I can. However, if things do not improve for me economically through this, in the next 2-3 updates... I'm going to just get myself a job over here and return to doing this part-time. Over here, there is no I can't pay you this month or give me a loan. Pay, or GTFO.
So, let's hope I can return things to where they should be in order for me to continue working without worrying too much.
I have missed work, and I have missed you guys. I really can't wait to resume working and regain a piece of what used to be my daily routine, once again. It's fin chaos over here, on a daily basis.

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020

I'm alive and well.

The trip was brutal, but I survived, somehow. The only good bit of news is that my living conditions (the house I am in) is excellent, after all that spending.
I lost some data due to HDD damage, and I have recovered almost everything major from back-ups of the backups on G-drive (thankfully). However, a lot of scenes from The SHRiNK have been lost, forever. That simply means I need to recreate them from game images (extra time and work).
I have spent over 2000 euros rebuilding the PC and it looks like a massive downgrade when compared to my previous one, but what matters is what is inside. 3900X now, 128GB I brought with me and of course the A6000 I kept safe throughout the entire trip.
For those of you who did not know, my PC was lost in transit and it will take a good 90 days in total until they decide to pay up for the loss (I was smart enough to insure it) I will resume work as soon as possible. I just recently got my internet installed, at last... The PC is in order, but the drives (letters) are all over the place. In other words, I need to organize them in the same order I had them so I can get back to work without the need to reinstall everything (DAZ, Octane, etc.)
I also need to wait for the ID of the country I now call home, in order to verify my identity and reactivate my Octane and a bunch of other efin things. However, things here, move slow AF! With a bit of palm grease, I was able to cut the wait time from 30 days down to two weeks.
In other words, this is not my worst-case scenario, but it is very close to the nightmare I had prepared myself for (worst case, losing everything I brought).
I have spent almost all of my savings just trying to turn this place into a livable home. Spent on mattress, bed, painting the house, door handles... Yes, that's right, the house came without even the fin door handles. A new monitor (4K) couldn't afford a second one this time, so I am stuck with a single monitor. It is 4K but this will no doubt make my job a little harder.
I was used to rendering on one screen, coding/writing on the other, or preparing the next scenes. I just couldn't afford it for the time being. The prices here are absolutely insane. A POS 4K HP 27" cost me 480 euro.
Bottom line. I am going to get back to work as soon as I can. However, if things do not improve for me economically through this, in the next 2-3 updates... I'm going to just get myself a job over here and return to doing this part-time. Over here, there is no I can't pay you this month or give me a loan. Pay, or GTFO.
So, let's hope I can return things to where they should be in order for me to continue working without worrying too much.
I have missed work, and I have missed you guys. I really can't wait to resume working and regain a piece of what used to be my daily routine, once again. It's fin chaos over here, on a daily basis.
How in the fuck do you lose a PC? Shipping interanationally or even nationally is so dodgy sometimes, I dont know how so much shit gets "lost" or broken. I've had a simple package been lost myself but i suspect the courier opened it and decided to keep it.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
but i suspect the courier opened it and decided to keep it.
You got your own answer bub...

A few years ago, i "lose" my personal notebook in a flight from Colombia to Panama in the same way so i know what darth_hiruma is talking about, people at or in charge of aduanas/customs are all a bunch of assholes

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
You got your own answer bub...

A few years ago, i "lose" my personal notebook in a flight from Colombia to Panama in the same way so i know what darth_hiruma is talking about, people at or in charge of aduanas/customs are all a bunch of assholes
I was saying that in response to what I suspect happened to my package but I guess it could be same for this one. There is the infamous pokemon incident too where i think a youtuber brought a card from a japanese collector and the card was lost in shipping.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
datassvan.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's good to be back! About to start working on the next SHRiNK update.
These are some test runs on the new PC. I'm checking a few things out and recreating the lost scenes. I'm almost done, and thankfully, have not lost any quality or details in recreating them.
Should be back on the goal set schedules by September. And for those of you who did not know... Starting with the next update, tiers with EA will be respected. In other words, if tier X has 2 weeks early access, it will be respected from now on. Why now, what changed? I am no longer a first-world dev with first-world problems. I am a first-world dev, with third-world problems.
If I don't make what I need, I go sleep with the fish, by the sea. Inside a cardboard box, not the other sleep.
Can't wait to get back to this tbh. It is the only thing in my life that is familiar.
Will keep you guys updated on progress as I prepare for the next update.
To clarify. I am officially starting work on THE SHRiNK 0.6. This will be a bigger - ish update than usual, so expect the current goal to affect wait time. Dictatorship mode is now activated. Welcome to the third-world OMVN.
Talk soon <3

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
That's a new page in Euro and the purpose of it is for new supporters. It is a page dedicated to SHRiNK where obviously, only SHRiNK will be released when available. Some people wanted only SHRiNK page. As for the money, you can start working on it for me. Do an even better job than I do and do it for free. Then I won't charge a single $ on that page. Otherwise, I'll stick to wanting to get paid on the main OMVN page with all the games on it.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes