darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
us008.jpg

Who is OneManVN? Well, here is your chance to get to know OMVN.

My name is Ervis, and I am in my mid to late 30's (late soon in October.) And although a lot of people frown upon what I do... What we adult VN creators do, I take pride in my work and could care less about the people who think this is not "honest work"
To get to know me, you would have to go back to the 90's Albania. Since there is no time machine to use currently, I will give you the short version.
I grew up in Vlore Albania, in a very dangerous neighborhood. The kind of neighborhood where going from one section to another meant war. Quite literally for kids my age. I grew up fighting for survival on a daily basis. Surviving rocks, punches, glass, bottles, metal pipes, and anything that wasn't bolted down used on you, or thrown at you in these street fights.
Needless to say, I survived, and it made me fearless in the years to come.
In 1995 right when the poop hit the fan in my country, my family and I (Father, and two younger sisters.) Paid someone to smuggle us into Greece. My mother had already left a year or more ahead of us, with help from her sister. She had provided the funds for this smuggling operation.
The small boat we were on, was fired upon by the coast guard... And although, I am convinced it was only a warning shot. The fear from it, flipped it over just the same.
People who didn't know how to swim drowned, some tried to take others down with them, my little sister included. Somehow, I managed to drag her out of their clutches and swim with my 7-year-old sister to the shore (I was 14), while my father swam with my 11-year-old sister on his back.
Needless to say, people drowned, I watched them... My little sister has nightmares to this day, as a mother herself. These nightmares were imprinted on three kids that night, for life.
Fast forward 5 years in, living in Greece (Athens) life didn't get any easier for me as an Albanian. Let's just say that there was no love for my kind there. Even though I was just a kid who had done nothing to no one.
I got fed up and with the help of some of the nice people who lived there, I made enough money to escape my new nightmare which at this point was Athens.
I flew to Canada with a fake passport and later on turned myself in for asylum.
Was given asylum and a new life by what has become known as my only real home (Canada <3)
Life once again was not easy. While I was given all the opportunities a man could ever ask for, paid for by the Canadian government, no less... There was always something missing.
Aside from my family being thousands upon thousands of miles away... I was missing the thing that I had fallen in love with as a kid back from the amiga days. Gaming!
I had my first PS1 in Athens, and it became obvious to many, myself included, that I was just too damn good at it. In fact, one of the stores I worked at, took advantage of me (now that I think about it) used my skills at gaming, to run tournaments in the store with prizes no one ever won, since they lost to me.
The bottom line, some people are born to be astronauts, while I was born to be a gamer, and turns out a creator of some naughty VN(s).
So, what did I do after many years of pointless jobs in Canada? I went out to seek a job that had to do with gaming, obviously.
I worked for a company known as Babel media if I recall correctly. Somewhere in Montreal, likely still active.
They tested games for consoles and PC, for a living there.
Although it did not last longer than 6 months (I was let go due to Quebec politics) Didn't speak extra fluent French at the time, and the guy who did, and sucked at the job in comparison, was kept on.
Moving forward, I got depressed, looked for another job, ended up on unemployment, welfare, life got worse with my family being so far away, and me being unable to help them as much as I wanted to... And, I got suicidal.
Somewhere among those dark years, in my depression where I had almost entirely given up on everything, myself included...
I found Alison. It began as a depressing story, that had a very dark ending, at the time.
However, the more I wrote, the more I felt for her. The more I felt for her, the more alive I became, subconsciously at first.
Then one day I stumbled upon a forum and read something about DAZ 3D.
I googled it up, downloaded it on my toaster at the time. I7 3770 with an RX 210 or whatever that AMD GPU was. Granted, still better than most toasters people use to this day!
For what DAZ required to work with properly, it was a pos.
Whatever it was, it got me started. I started rendering, day one.
The more I rendered, the more I caught myself smiling, and waking happy with each passing day.
I had begun to feel alive, once more. I had found a purpose, and a reason to keep going.
Those dark thoughts and the dark days were becoming a distant memory.
Fast-forward 3 months of 16-hour training with DAZ on my own, and AFOTA scene one was officially a thing. It took me 6.5 months to render 0.1, but I did it.
I had never felt so much joy and pride at the same time, over something I had created.
As far as I was concerned, my childhood dream had been finally realized. A nobody like me who was destined to end up being a drug dealer, illegal arms dealer/trader, or worse...
Had somehow escaped the inevitable fate that awaited all of my friends from the neighborhood I grew up in, and had taken his first step towards becoming OneManVN.
The name came right around when AFOTA 0.1 was finished and I needed a name for it.
While it was a tyranobuilder release (initially) people did not bash me to the point of no return. They actually praised me and liked it. They just wished that it had been done on Renpy.
Even though it had already taken me over 9 months to learn how to render, code, and put things together on my own... I decided to please and googled up Renpy.
In a full 24 hour session, I had learned how to code in Renpy, and then finally converted the entire AFOTA 0.1 into Renpy.
Something that a lot of people appreciated and rewarded me for it.
Those people, and you. Wherever you are currently... If you are reading this. You are the reason I and those out there like me who create on a daily basis for your pleasure, exist.
It is thanks to all of you, worldwide that I am able to sit here today and support two pensioners who make the equivalent of one of my tiers a month (200USD$) whooping 200K in my currency. My Nike top and shorts I bought 2 days ago cost me 106K. So, to put an end to this. Leaving Canada was a massive and truly scary, move.
I left behind free medicare, vs ensured death in this country if you have no $. I left behind 20 years of my life, peace, and quiet, along with unlimited job opportunities, unemployment, welfare, and a thousand different other ways one can live even without a job.
Why? Family. I left home at a young age. I helped my family as much as I could when I could. Visited rarely, very rarely due to job(s) but nothing can replace being there for their old age. No amount of money would make my mother stop asking me to come home. She kept asking for all 20 of those years.
My mother requires no less than 300 Euros of medication a month. Which simply means death in this country. That ask is 3.5 times larger than her pension.
I am a single 30 some handsome and tall male. Who doesn't even own his own house yet...
I have sacrificed everything by coming back, and the only way I become unemployedVN.
Is, if the people who made me what I am, misunderstand the need for security (Income to live on) for arrogance.
Over here having no home of your own is worse than not having a car or a job. I need income to live, income to start building a life for myself, and stop living inside VN's.
Income and my own house if I want to even dream about getting married to some hot Alison-looking girl (Albanian version).
So, this is why I have made changes to my tiers and goals. There is nothing selfish about what I do here on this page. I have made it clear many times in the past, that without you, there is no me.
I hope this helped some of you understand me better and realize just how much weight I carry on my shoulders while trying to release these updates as fast as I can.
Do not misunderstand the need for clarity for fear, or a cry for pity. Whoever still feels like I am becoming another greedy dev, can stop supporting me. I will then find a job here and quit being OMVN for good.
I love what I do, I love this community, and above all, I love you. My patrons. The people who gave me a third chance at life.
I look forward to creating for you, for as long as I am appreciated for it. <3 OMVN.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a trans content question, will there be an option to have Karishima have a set path with the trifecta content, without picking the Brenda path?

Don't get me wrong i love, LOVE Brenda, but I am wondering if there will be a commitment path with Karishima and Victoria.

The way i see Kari is she is a more romantic/submissive trans and would love to see a choice where the MC could choose to either dominate her or enter a proper romance with her.(I prefer romance to domming her)

Victoria is in my opinion a more romantic than a domme but there could be a choice to let her dominate the mc, submit to him or go full romance with him. (Dominant Victoria ALL the way or romance depending on what i feel like)

Just curious on those possibilities unless that will only be availiable on the Brenda path, regardless I TRUELY CANNAE WAIT FOR MORE!!!! Keep up the glorious work OneManVN.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Got a trans content question, will there be an option to have Karishima have a set path with the trifecta content, without picking the Brenda path?

Don't get me wrong i love, LOVE Brenda, but I am wondering if there will be a commitment path with Karishima and Victoria.

The way i see Kari is she is a more romantic/submissive trans and would love to see a choice where the MC could choose to either dominate her or enter a proper romance with her.(I prefer romance to domming her)

Victoria is in my opinion a more romantic than a domme but there could be a choice to let her dominate the mc, submit to him or go full romance with him. (Dominant Victoria ALL the way or romance depending on what i feel like)

Just curious on those possibilities unless that will only be availiable on the Brenda path, regardless I TRUELY CANNAE WAIT FOR MORE!!!! Keep up the glorious work OneManVN.
Believe me, if I had the funds to buy what I need in order to render/animate more in the allotted time, I would definitely do certain girls' "solo path". But, I have to take into consideration all the girls/gurls and the time I have to work with, for now. So, I don't think we will have any focus on a single girl anytime soon. Hopefully, in the future, I can do a lot of the things I wanted to do, with the next project. That one will have a much stricter development time and path choice.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Believe me, if I had the funds to buy what I need in order to render/animate more in the allotted time, I would definitely do certain girls' "solo path". But, I have to take into consideration all the girls/gurls and the time I have to work with, for now. So, I don't think we will have any focus on a single girl anytime soon. Hopefully, in the future, I can do a lot of the things I wanted to do, with the next project. That one will have a much stricter development time and path choice.
That's fair, thanks for the honest answer, so my guess is the full trans path will most likely only be availiable to Brenda's path? Thanks again and good luck with future releases.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
That's fair, thanks for the honest answer, so my guess is the full trans path will most likely only be available to Brenda's path? Thanks again and good luck with future releases.
Yes, and no. To clarify. You can only gain entry to it through Brenda's path, but once you gained access, I plan to bring both worlds together this coming update (step one). So, pretty soon we can mix girls and gurls, or just choose to go for the specific one(s).

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just one final question i'm just havin a laugh with this one, was my guess work of Karishima's and Victoria's personalities correct?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a new simple question, I know that harem content will be the ruling setup here, but will there be seperate unique endings with the family, Alice, Melissa, Aiko and Leliana?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Damn those are some gorgeous pictures of the girls! :love:
I'm surprised to see previews here that aren't on Patreon.
They are, just under trifecta. You know how it is over there. I don't want to step on any toes and offend someone paying over the tier.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Got a new simple question, I know that harem content will be the ruling setup here, but will there be separate unique endings with the family, Alice, Melissa, Aiko, and Leliana?
Honestly, depending on the level of support when we arrive there... I have had thoughts on selecting the final waifu over having them all at once for the ending.

To clarify. I personally want to keep working on The SHRiNK. And as long as it is helping me reach my goals, I'll invest all of my time. Otherwise, I will have to start working on FOM in a few updates from now. We shall see where we stand by late 2021.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Honestly, depending on the level of support when we arrive there... I have had thoughts on selecting the final waifu over having them all at once for the ending.

To clarify. I personally want to keep working on The SHRiNK. And as long as it is helping me reach my goals, I'll invest all of my time. Otherwise, I will have to start working on FOM in a few updates from now. We shall see where we stand by late 2021.
Thanks for the honesty

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Thanks for the honesty
You're welcome. FOM is going to be massive and nothing like any of the "games" I have created so far. I've already invested well over 3000$ in assets for it. So, when it does get started, it will be done right, or not at all. That is why I need funds now to survive while it gets worked on for a few months when I start on it.

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
You're welcome. FOM is going to be massive and nothing like any of the "games" I have created so far. I've already invested well over 3000$ in assets for it. So, when it does get started, it will be done right, or not at all. That is why I need funds now to survive while it gets worked on for a few months when I start on it.
The Patreon on the landing post of this topic does not include de Patreon on your signature, that may induce confusion!

May 1, 2021
Love this game so far. Really hope to see some chastity cage action seeing that Brenda said so to MC. That would be awesome...she can control who MC can fuck and only when she wants him to....not many devs go into that much...would be nice to see it played out. She could also take control of Vanessa and Karishma and lock them up too...she would dom them all

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes