OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The Patreon on the landing post of this topic does not include de Patreon on your signature, that may induce confusion!
The landing page is for those who wish to support SHRiNK only. The other is the official OMVN Patreon page with all the games.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Love this game so far. Really hope to see some chastity cage action seeing that Brenda said so to MC. That would be awesome...she can control who MC can fuck and only when she wants him to....not many devs go into that much...would be nice to see it played out. She could also take control of Vanessa and Karishma and lock them up too...she would dom them all
Glad you like it. And as much as I'd like to include that type of content, I can't do that with the MC. It would require a whole separate game in itself tbh. And with what I make now, I'd go broke before the release of the next update (would take a lot longer) Jin is the only one who will be getting the cage and become a femboy/sissy, fuckhole. Depending on choice.

May 1, 2021
Glad you like it. And as much as I'd like to include that type of content, I can't do that with the MC. It would require a whole separate game in itself tbh. And with what I make now, I'd go broke before the release of the next update (would take a lot longer) Jin is the only one who will be getting the cage and become a femboy/sissy, fuckhole. Depending on choice.
Honestly I am 100% ok with that

Reactions: OneManVN

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Hyy developer just don't work on futa route
There are some players who want non futa route contain to
dude....don't be selfish, sometimes vanilla enjoyers get content, and some other times futa fans get some love too. is not fair to ask the dev to avoid the thing your don't like because there are a lot of people who likes futa/trans content and they also deserve it.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
dude....don't be selfish, sometimes vanilla enjoyers get content, and some other times futa fans get some love too. is not fair to ask the dev to avoid the thing your don't like because there are a lot of people who likes futa/trans content and they also deserve it.
I never said him to not to work on futa route
Just looking at the game it clearly looks
Developer is giving more contain in futa route
Vanilla route is just getting starting
While futa route is way ahead from vanilla mc already fucked all the girls in futa route while in vanilla we just got only 2 and 2 more side girls

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I never said him to not to work on futa route
Just looking at the game it clearly looks
Developer is giving more contain in futa route
Vanilla route is just getting starting
While futa route is way ahead from vanilla mc already fucked all the girls in futa route while in vanilla we just got only 2 and 2 more side girls
It's not my fault that you don't know how to play it. Vanilla has also fucked all the girls. Alice, Melissa, Aiko, and a ton more. And I focus on both paths equally for every single update. Get your facts straight and quit making things up as you go, please.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
It's not my fault that you don't know how to play it. Vanilla has also fucked all the girls. Alice, Melissa, Aiko, and a ton more. And I focus on both paths equally for every single update. Get your facts straight and quit making things up as you go, please.
I got the answer your deeply in futa
But I'm not judging you

• Haha
Reactions: hobobobb

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
He probably feels that way since majority of games with futa/trans on male is mostly other content and like 5-10% trans/futa on male. So, when he finds that content is 50-50. He screams in lack of vanilla content

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
He probably feels that way since the majority of games with futa/trans on male is mostly other content and like 5-10% trans/futa on male. So, when he finds that content is 50-50. He screams in lack of vanilla content
I guess so.

Reactions: kasrlol

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The best part about all of this is? I have been barely getting by since August with support, and if I were to decide and turn away from "futa" content, I would lose over 600$ a month. So, for those out there who only like futa-free content, play without going trifecta.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes