Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I'm not sure what happened to this game? I loved it when it first came out but it has lost it's cohesiveness... Trans girls that used to have tiny dicks now have vaginas, I broke Melissa domming her and now she is back to being a dom rather than the sub she should be and Alice has gone from being thicc to being frumpy. I know it's still onemanvn but it almost feels like somebody different took this project over and is trying to fool us...

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Although I agree on a personal level... As a creator, I need to think of those who are not interested in that type of content at all. This is why I create unique scenes in most cases for both sides.
It is a good idea developer. Glad u are doing that instead of making her a fixed tran. I would have to ignore her then

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
THE SHRiNK [v0.5.2 Public] [OneManVN] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.70 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 422 MB

Original Mac Size: 2.66 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 387 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
And it is appreciated, since I have zero interest in trans content.

Not saying people shouldn't make games with that content... more power to ya. Just not interested in that so I would just politely skip those games.
I know. This is why I never let my own feelings or opinions on these matters cloud my judgment when it comes to my work. To me, this is my livelihood. And as such, I have to make sure that it pleases as many people as possible. That is the only way I'll continue to make a living. So, not to worry. I'm not going to ever force people to play "this" because I felt like it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.9
Size: 2776M
SHA1SUM: 5c4e3439daccc26004cd4b0268b6469bed67503e
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!
While I appreciate people who compress builds, I see no need for a torrent. However, some might. So, please make sure to include "Developer name" and a disclaimer that these builds are not shared by the developer. I don't want people coming to me when their torrent doesn't work for whatever reason.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
THE SHRiNK [v0.5.1 Public] [OneManVN] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.70 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 422 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 2.66 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 387 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Thank you. I appreciate you. This is how you do it. This is how you help the community and the developer.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Please know that the official OMVN build for 95, is coming. So, until it does, whatever you are downloading, is on you.
The password for this month's trifecta will also be included with the post.

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
Is the Trifecta content the trans options my save was incompatible with the last version so i didn't play it so not sure what has changed

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Is the Trifecta content the trans options my save was incompatible with the last version so I didn't play it so not sure what has changed
A lot has happened that many of you might yet not know. During my move from Canada to my home country, I lost nearly everything on my stored drives (that I brought with me) due to physical damage. My PC was entirely lost in shipping. I had to rebuild SHRiNK, as well as my entire PC from scratch. So, some saves might not work properly, since this was built from a previously stored older version. Trifecta is trans on male content. Unlocks with a password.

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
A lot has happened that many of you might yet not know. During my move from Canada to my home country, I lost nearly everything on my stored drives (that I brought with me) due to physical damage. My PC was entirely lost in shipping. I had to rebuild SHRiNK, as well as my entire PC from scratch. So, some saves might not work properly, since this was built from a previously stored older version. Trifecta is trans on male content. Unlocks with a password.
thanks for the quick response and sorry to here you lost your PC and data that sucks

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Shipping fucking sucks.

Is there anything you can do to claim something back?

Anyone you can slap the shit out of?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Shipping fucking sucks.

Is there anything you can do to claim something back?

Anyone, you can slap the shit out of?
Hey, you! Cuttest maid ever. To answer your question... Yes. I had a lawyer follow the case from the Canadian side, and they told me 3 months' time and I might get my insurance money back. I shipped it with insurance. However, if it doesn't happen, it would cost me money to pursue it further. So, in all honesty, I have pretty much given up on it. Some asshole who knew about PCs saw my Threadripper and the rest of the PC that was worth way over the price I insured it for and decided to keep it. Thankfully, I didn't ship my GPU (RTX A6000) and the 128GB of DDR4. Otherwise, I'd have ended myself that same day. 6000Euro for the GPU here, and only by special order. 1200Euro for the RAM. Needless to say, the PC I built here, is still considered a beast for this third-world hole.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey, you! Cuttest maid ever. To answer your question... Yes. I had a lawyer follow the case from the Canadian side, and they told me 3 months' time and I might get my insurance money back. I shipped it with insurance. However, if it doesn't happen, it would cost me money to pursue it further. So, in all honesty, I have pretty much given up on it. Some asshole who knew about PCs saw my Threadripper and the rest of the PC that was worth way over the price I insured it for and decided to keep it. Thankfully, I didn't ship my GPU (RTX A6000) and the 128GB of DDR4. Otherwise, I'd have ended myself that same day. 6000Euro for the GPU here, and only by special order. 1200Euro for the RAM. Needless to say, the PC I built here, is still considered a beast for this third-world hole.
Heya hun :D

Hear horror stories of things going missing, even celebs aren't safe from that. From expensive shoes to jewels, even underwear. A lot of them try and steal tablet and ipads if they are in luggage.

At least there is a chance so we'll look on the bright side.

Real shame about losing AFOTP, loved the Allison ending to that one .... lots of Allison's and a happy reuinion.

At least you managed to salvage Shrink and another project to start so it's not all bad news. It is a shame there are thieving twats around that ruin things for others and think it's okay to steal though. Think the Middle East has that right, cut off their hands.

AlastarOP

Oct 23, 2017
Please know that the official OMVN build for 95, is coming. So, until it does, whatever you are downloading, is on you.
The password for this month's trifecta will also be included with the post.
So this one not official right now? If its not without pass its not rly worth for me, i better w8 for official.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes