Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Humour in this game is absolute top tier. I have one concern though - how much of this games content is locked behind choices? I dont fancy having to do umpteen saves just to see all the content as im to pick girls over others (esp in a harem game with so many characters). Im not far in but the sight of the walkthrough (peeked to see roughly how much content is in the game) has me panicking.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Humour in this game is absolute top tier. I have one concern though - how much of this games content is locked behind choices? I dont fancy having to do umpteen saves just to see all the content as im to pick girls over others (esp in a harem game with so many characters). Im not far in but the sight of the walkthrough (peeked to see roughly how much content is in the game) has me panicking.
Don't panic. Consider the first two three releases a tutorial if you will. You get to see how choices work, you get to decide on your favorite girl and or gurl? And finally, the harem opens up regardless. That's not to say that these choices do not matter at all, no... I am simply saying that if getting all of them is a concern, worry not. They will all become available once you have reached 0.5 content. The only thing you might miss, is waifu choice. It will have some meaning throughout the game. It is permanent, once made, so choose the one you really want.

Reactions: Skode

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Don't panic. Consider the first two three releases a tutorial if you will. You get to see how choices work, you get to decide on your favorite girl and or gurl? And finally, the harem opens up regardless. That's not to say that these choices do not matter at all, no... I am simply saying that if getting all of them is a concern, worry not. They will all become available once you have reached 0.5 content. The only thing you might miss, is waifu choice. It will have some meaning throughout the game. It is permanent, once made, so choose the one you really want.
So basically the choices leading up to the new 0.5 content is the waifu builder choices, after that it could be commitment or harem (depending on certain choices) content, is that correct mate?

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So basically the choices leading up to the new 0.5 content is the waifu builder choices, after that it could be commitment or harem (depending on certain choices) content, is that correct mate?
Yes. The only really important choice is the Waifu simulator/builder. She is your one and only real "love" and it will have weight in a lot of places during the game. Harem happens, regardless, since the girls clearly told you, it was okay to boink around. 0.6 brings with it some of the mentioned.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Hey a reply from the dev himself? Thanks for alleviating my concerns and thanks for the great game. I dont mind the weight of that choice, was just concerned i was gonna lose out on most of the sex scenes because i was having to picking faves. Whilst i have you attention can i ask if you would consider adding a gallery to the game?

• Hey there

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hey a reply from the dev himself? Thanks for alleviating my concerns and thanks for the great game. I dont mind the weight of that choice, was just concerned i was gonna lose out on most of the sex scenes because i was having to picking faves. Whilst i have you attention can i ask if you would consider adding a gallery to the game?
I believe one was added by someone, and I'm not sure if it was updated. However, I am going to try and have one added officially. Just not able to do so, right now. I'm trying.

Gingernuts212

Dec 17, 2018
I'm replaying the game and I am at the point with Brenda, I don't get the option for tran on male. I have put the password for it but no tran on male.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm replaying the game and I am at the point with Brenda, I don't get the option for tran on male. I have put the password for it but no tran on male.
If you made it as far as using the password, then it's already on... Just make sure to read the choices that pop up and choose the right ones for TOM.

Reactions: jojorama

Gingernuts212

Dec 17, 2018
The last option I have for her before we leave the room is to edge and make her submit to you or just to make her cum after that nothing.

Mattee

Sep 5, 2017
I am so confused as to what the hell is going on with the story. Basically gave up trying to untangle it all and just enjoy the scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukemoto

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I am so confused as to what the hell is going on with the story. Basically gave up trying to untangle it all and just enjoy the scenes.
Basically the MC is immune to the virus released by that sexy blonde psycho, and whats more if your on the trans path, the MC can make the trans characters dicks grow. So very basically the MC is pretty much a living breathing cure for the SHRiNK virus.

But that's the story, the sex scenes are the real fun of course, but combine it with a good story and you get something way better.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
sissification on the MC ooor? and how femdom heavy are we talking here?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes