-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Pretty sure OMVN has already stated that Mel is pure dom.
Yes, exactly. I wonder how many times this will come up. Oh, wait, on F95 people never read the thread. This has been rehashed over and over. :rolleyes: Melissa is dominant. Full stop. She temporarily lets the MC do dominant things, but it's only for a short time. She will always ultimately be dominant over him. Either accept that, or don't play the VN.

Reactions: Avaron1974

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
This was a great update, but i know the sissy and femboy stuff was anounced, i personally think that should have been a trifecta optional content, i mean i dont mind having 100 gurls running around mc house, but the caged femboy is too much, and wake up being fucked by that dude, cmon...

Sorry its just my personal opinion on the matter...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well except for in 0.1, 0.2, and 0.3. All her scenes in those had the choice. It suddenly changing to having no choice and him just going along with it is just plain weird.
She was allowing him to do it but wasn't going to let it last long.

does the game have incest?
Absolutely not.

There is no incest whatsoever except for his 2 sisters, mother and cousin.

Apart from those there is no incest whatsoever.

dragon608

Mar 17, 2018
About that

MC seems to be the one dude immune to shrinking or sex-zombification - or under a manageable version of the later, depending on one's PoV - probably due to something done by his dad
really want to be tiny pussy diving in to pussy

shiizal

Aug 11, 2019
the perfect game. lots of trans content. and the most important thing is that the main character fucks tranny, but not him as usual in games where tranny is present. great.

Reactions: KinChat

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well except for in 0.1, 0.2, and 0.3. All her scenes in those had the choice. It suddenly changing to having no choice and him just going along with it is just plain weird.
Although I respect your opinion, I disagree. I have said it many times. They all have their own personalities. And as far as a choice goes, consider it as "they let you choose" they wanted to get laid, just like we did. They never actually changed who they were. However, since you must have missed it, or forgot?
MelissaWaifuunlocked = False
default MistressMel = False
The previous choices let you set the groundwork for how they might behave with you, eventually. So, in Melissa's case, making her Mistress Mel, means you chose to submit. Making her waifu with or without "Mistress" meant that she is now secure and doesn't care about control as much. She knows what she means to you, and regardless of choice, she will "bend" her rules for you in the form of menu choices being presented once again. There will be one on ones again, and at that point, we will get to choose, because she will let us. There is no come here so I can fuck you now, Mel. She'll likely roundhouse kick you in the face. Doming Mel, was and will always be considered "roleplay" she wants to please our deadbeat MC and that is why we get to choose in the first place. Aiko on the other hand simply didn't know how to respond to that kind of affection coming from her dip-shit roomie. So, she fucked him up. However, once we kissed her for the first time, she melted internally. Alice was clear from the start. She loves the MC and regardless of previous choices, she will not change much in that respect. The other two will get jelly over waifu choice, and compete to please you (opening up all doors we want to be opened). With harem opening up, more choices will become available, and yet the old ones that were permanent will still apply. MistressMel will be the dom if you chose it. She might let you have your way, once in a while, out of love. Aiko knows full well that you are a perv by now, and will base some of the choices during our upcoming one on ones with you on PS or PB. PS she will let you be the pervert and do what perv MC does best. PB will make her dominate you. Especially if you chose to be her chair, etc. To put an end to this... Waifu builder, matters. Whichever one you choose, will be your queen. And through her, we'll get to shape the others, over time. Everything else will just be business as usual. Stick it here and there, paint some walls, and move on.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: EJW and Canto Forte

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Practically yes, theoretically no.

Mel being pure dom was a temporary measure according to OMVN and in an unspecified future we may get our sub Mel back.
The short version, yes. But, only if you made her waifu first. Otherwise, it will still happen, just slower since we would need to get past the fact that you chose another girl over her. :LeoKek:

Reactions: EJW

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The MC is always sub to Aiko. Panty-sniffer is a more romantic angle on it (so she won't beat the crap out of you . . . as much). Punching bag is more of an MC-likes-pain version of the route. Aiko isn't as dominant as Melissa, but she's still definitely in control. She also seems new to the idea that she could actually have real intimacy, rather than just a perv drooling over her. She'll respond differently depending on how you act with her. PS vs PB is only temporary, however; neither sub-path damages the MC's eventual relationship with her.
Hahaha. Well said. Aiko does want to smash his face, but she also wants real intimacy. PS will eventually lead to that. PB will be more of "Rough" sex on both sides. Not necessarily she doms you always, but playfully (roleplay) does so, and or you get to do so as waifu choice (Aiko).

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a quick question OneManVN, can i still get full trans and trifecta content with romance building with Vanessa and Karishima without starting Brenda's path?

Curiosity makes me ask because it could make things a bit easier to pick Vanessa or Kari, dinnae get me wrong I LOVE BRENDA, i'm just keeping my options open.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes