OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
A new build will be released soon-ish "Worldwide" meaning, on all platforms. 0.5.2 with a few minor bug fixes that were breaking saves, and a lot of typo fixes. I've also decided to save myself a lot of headaches, as well as everyone who has to ask "what's the password" While the password remains in the game, I have added the actual password in writing, in the game text right before it is required. Please, read the in-game text (if you download this build.) Otherwise, skip this build for whatever reason? and ilikeboipussy Edit. This password included in the game will only happen on "Public" release builds.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I appreciate the MC finally getting to bang his busty mom but the lack of angles and dirty dialogue leave much to be desired!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I appreciate the MC finally getting to bang his busty mom but the lack of angles and dirty dialogue leave much to be desired!
Consider it an "appetizer" I just had to add something before 0.5 was out. Being unable to work since July, made me rush on some bits, sadly. More will come, and it will be glorious.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
OneManVN I would offer you a suggestion for AFOTP, if you will take it into consideration that will be up to you.
Redo the game start all the paths that you envisioned and finish it as you intended, as later down the line it will eat at you that you never finished that story, unlike other devs that just made these games for the money.
But, do it at your own time, do it while you work on your other projects full time.
Do it passively.
And when you feel that the game is back to where it should be, relaunch it and give the people that supported you from the beginning for that project and not the other ones, as a surprise for those that stuck around until they see that it was worth to stay on with you, not for just 1 game or another project that promises to compensate for the loss of the other game, but for all the games and stories that come with, which are amazing in their right.
You don't need to rush since it is your story and game that you will make, but I advise you to still give it a thought since it will show down the line that you don't care what problems or disasters happened. You went on and delivered your A-game and never abandoned a project midway and just gave up and put it in the back of your mind to never care about it.
Screw the asshole that did that to you, since honestly, he must be a lousy human being to do that to someone who hasn't done anything to him at all. May his life be as poor as his soul. That's all I am saying.
Anyway, good luck and hope to see more and more of your projects down the line and making a brand for yourself.;)

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OneManVN I would offer you a suggestion for AFOTP, if you will take it into consideration that will be up to you.
Redo the game start all the paths that you envisioned and finish it as you intended, as later down the line it will eat at you that you never finished that story, unlike other devs that just made these games for the money.
But, do it at your own time, do it while you work on your other projects full time.
Do it passively.
And when you feel that the game is back to where it should be, relaunch it and give the people that supported you from the beginning for that project and not the other ones, as a surprise for those that stuck around until they see that it was worth to stay on with you, not for just 1 game or another project that promises to compensate for the loss of the other game, but for all the games and stories that come with, which are amazing in their right.
You don't need to rush since it is your story and game that you will make, but I advise you to still give it a thought since it will show down the line that you don't care what problems or disasters happened. You went on and delivered your A-game and never abandoned a project midway and just gave up and put it in the back of your mind to never care about it.
Screw the asshole that did that to you, since honestly, he must be a lousy human being to do that to someone who hasn't done anything to him at all. May his life be as poor as his soul. That's all I am saying.
Anyway, good luck and hope to see more and more of your projects down the line and make a brand for yourself.;)
I do intend to continue working on the remaster tbh. The only thing holding me back now is funds. Once I have reached my goal(s) or saved up enough, I'll build a "lesser" PC with a single 3090 and work on my baby, AFOTA remaster. It bothers me to leave it as is, but I have little choice. I need money to survive, it is that simple.

Reactions: Alteni

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
OneManVN.
Better to add something like in-game pc or something like that to change mc's name and relationship with others. I messed up with some names

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a question about Aiko, will the panty sniffer path lead to her treating the MC as an equal, her being tamed by him or (hopefully) Femdom Aiko? Just askin cause i prefer to not get ma heed kicked in by a gorgeous lass on the punching bag path.

One last question, will proper trans & trifecta content be availiable for Vanessa & Karishima without starting Brenda's path? Don't get me wrong I LOVE BRENDA, but curiosity makes me ask, because i think it would at least be an efficient way to concentrate on those 2 rather than picking one of 3 perfect trans waifu's as my favourite out of all the lovely ladies in this BEAUTIFUL game.

Last edited:

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Jezzuz!this update is so fucking bomb!
i mean,this is the game i can get to replay again and again from the beggining everytime it has an update.
leliana is the bomb,pool group is fantastic.
ofcourse i kinda expect an anal action from alice but its not but atleast it got covered by leliana(mom),wow!oneman never disappoints.
thank you for an amazing update oneman!

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Well you updating the mod for the last version was great but if you don't want to update it again I understand:)
but
Why GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
it's not that I don't want to, now I just don't have much time as before, anyway I think anyone can do it, I updated the mod for the previous version without any knowledge especially c:

Reactions: Balthasar-Gelt

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Got a question about Aiko, will the panty sniffer path lead to her treating the MC as an equal, her being tamed by him or (hopefully) Femdom Aiko? Just askin cause i prefer to not get ma heed kicked in by a gorgeous lass on the punching bag path.

One last question, will proper trans & trifecta content be availiable for Vanessa & Karishima without starting Brenda's path? Don't get me wrong I LOVE BRENDA, but curiosity makes me because i think it would at least be an efficient way to concentrate on those 2 rather than picking one of 3 perfect trans waifu's as my favourite out of all the lovely ladies in this BEAUTIFUL game.
The MC is always sub to Aiko. Panty-sniffer is a more romantic angle on it (so she won't beat the crap out of you . . . as much). Punching bag is more of an MC-likes-pain version of the route. Aiko isn't as dominant as Melissa, but she's still definitely in control. She also seems new to the idea that she could actually have real intimacy, rather than just a perv drooling over her. She'll respond differently depending on how you act with her. PS vs PB is only temporary, however; neither sub-path damages the MC's eventual relationship with her.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes