OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Got a quick question OneManVN, can i still get full trans and trifecta content with romance building with Vanessa and Karishima without starting Brenda's path?

Curiosity makes me ask because it could make things a bit easier to pick Vanessa or Kari, dinnae get me wrong I LOVE BRENDA, i'm just keeping my options open.
Romance with those two started way before Brenda met them if you recall... So, yes. Obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Romance with those two started way before Brenda met them if you recall... So, yes. Obviously.
Thanks for the answer mate

I know that they are more the submissive type, but I would never dom them, they will be treated like my true loving girlfriends. (I dinnae like being dominant)

Last edited:
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
This was a great update, but i know the sissy and femboy stuff was anounced, i personally think that should have been a trifecta optional content, i mean i dont mind having 100 gurls running around mc house, but the caged femboy is too much, and wake up being fucked by that dude, cmon...

Sorry its just my personal opinion on the matter...
So let me see if I got this right. You chose sissy intentionally, played the game, and then you complain to me for creating the content? Let me know if I misunderstood something. That content is only ON if you chose to pursue that specific path. Simply say no to it, and move on.

Reactions: UnDoubleUpUhUh

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of THE SHRiNK [v0.5.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan THE SHRiNK [v0.5.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of THE SHRiNK [v0.4.5]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan THE SHRiNK [v0.4.5]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-10-23
Version: 0.5.2

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
The page closing version 0.4 (black screen with text "TO BE CONTINUED...") is still in place despite the story rolling on.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Saw a small hiccup in the trans playthrough, Vanessa is trans in that run, but after Seven sucks the MC unconcious and the sisters and Vanessa are in the bed with him, I saw that Vanessa had a twat instead of a knob.

I figured i should let you know that OneManVN.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Saw a small hiccup in the trans playthrough, Vanessa is trans in that run, but after Seven sucks the MC unconcious and the sisters and Vanessa are in the bed with him, I saw that Vanessa had a twat instead of a knob.

I figured i should let you know that OneManVN.
There is no hiccup. The game resumes with vanilla, I've brought both worlds together now. I'm not going to mix dongs and vageenas openly. Can you imagine the nightmare I would have to deal with? OMG! MY EYES! OMVN FORCED ME TO SEE PEEPEE! BURN THIS GAME NOW! In other words, when they are in a large group like that, the female version will be the default. When we are in a special scenario (e.g a trans scene that includes the girls for whatever reason.) We get a mix. It's going to have to be handled delicately. Don't worry though, trans on, will mean trans content when it matters.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
There is no hiccup. The game resumes with vanilla, I've brought both worlds together now. I'm not going to mix dongs and vageenas openly. Can you imagine the nightmare I would have to deal with? OMG! MY EYES! OMVN FORCED ME TO SEE PEEPEE! BURN THIS GAME NOW! In other words, when they are in a large group like that, the female version will be the default. When we are in a special scenario (e.g a trans scene that includes the girls for whatever reason.) We get a mix. It's going to have to be handled delicately. Don't worry though, trans on, will mean trans content when it matters.
Thats fair, i'll still nitpick a bit when that happens in the future, (i have Aspergers and have a thing about stuff like that) but i'll keep it to myself now that i know that's the way your doin it to try and keep everyone happy.

Thanks for clearing that up mate.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Thats fair, i'll still nitpick a bit when that happens in the future, (i have Aspergers and have a thing about stuff like that) but i'll keep it to myself now that i know that's the way your doin it to try and keep everyone happy.

Thanks for clearing that up mate.
What you guys do, is no business of mine. To clarify... Each person has their own opinion on how things should be handled or done. I don't get involved with fan opinions on these matters anymore. I just do the best I can to ensure that the game is a pleasant experience for everyone involved. Sometimes it doesn't work, and that's okay. The important thing is, I tried, and those who like it, play it! Also, you're welcome.

mistercoon

Jan 6, 2018
just started to play it from the start again. I thought there was a mel anal scene when you submit to her
if I remember correctly?

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
how much sissification content is in the game? Does the MC change transforms into a sissy as we progress the game?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
how much sissification content is in the game? Does the MC change transforms into a sissy as we progress the game?
There is one sissy side character on the Trans Harem path (going to Brenda instead of Alice after the movie).

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Just a small item I noticed, disappearing shelves :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loving the game (y)

Much success
OneManVN
Hahaha. Even I didn't notice that. Until now, that is. Good find. I suppose it was some weird glitch in the saved scene. We'll leave it as is for giggles.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Ok so I chose Maledom Mel route all the way for every choice, yet when I chose her to be my "first" it immediately turns to Femdom Mel route. What happened?

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'd have thought the thing to do would be to have trans and female versions for those images. I wouldn't have thought it would take much to make them with how few times it happens.

Reactions: Glooskabe

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'd have thought the thing to do would be to have trans and female versions for those images. I wouldn't have thought it would take much to make them with how few times it happens.
Do what trans? Alice, Melissa, Aiko? Because it would have to be either all-trans or not at all. How am I supposed to justify trans in a vanilla path? If I did the scene for trans only as well, I'd need to remove Alice, Melissa, Aiko and leave only Vanessa. Some things just don't work. It's not like they all have trans and female versions.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Ok so I chose Maledom Mel route all the way for every choice, yet when I chose her to be my "first" it immediately turns to Femdom Mel route. What happened?
What happened is, Mel lured you in and it worked. And since you wanted to poke her with your stick, she has the power of pussy. Don't worry, it's not like she is permanently a dom with you or anything. Just your honeymoon night. Harem will go back to choices, eventually.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes