Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I have no doubt I am doing something incorrectly
Your formatting with what you've written certainly needs improvement. :unsure:

There's no "Password correct" notification, it's just whether or not the Trifecta options appear. If they do, you typed it correctly/used the right password. If not, spelling error or incorrect password.

I initially clicked too quickly and missed the password, entered one from here that didn't work, then scrolled back a bit to see the game tell me the password, like it says this post.
It does indeed appear right before you need to enter it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Do what trans? Alice, Melissa, Aiko? Because it would have to be either all-trans or not at all. How am I supposed to justify trans in a vanilla path? If I did the scene for trans only as well, I'd need to remove Alice, Melissa, Aiko and leave only Vanessa. Some things just don't work. It's not like they all have trans and female versions.
Eh? I mean that if trans is turned on then Vanessa would have a dick, and if it's turned off she would have a pussy. Alice, Mel and Aiko would stay female either way. Since when has turning trans on meant only trans? Leliana, Alice, Mel and Aiko are female regardless, even if trans is turned on, while Vanessa and Karishma are trans or female depending on the choice at the start. Am I missing something?

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
OneManVN Is there an Alice femdom path?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just hoping for some clarification!

Also...

One thing I do understand which I think you can easily clear up for others is...

Lastly, I think the biggest, easiest help to clear up some major story confusion is to make the second morning outing with Alice (going to the new coffee shop after choosing her to be your waifu) mandatory for all players - nothing unique to Alice happens on the outing portion, but if everyone goes on that trip then everyone knows where and why Avaline and the pizza girl showed up from. Obviously, untying that scene from the Alice-specific storyline will take some editing of lines at the point of departure and return to the house, but I really think it's important to do it because that scene is crucial for understanding what's going on. People who choose Aiko or Melissa (or Karishma) can't afford to miss a major plot point like these two joining the household, even if just for the sake of single-route narrative coherency. I don't think it would be too huge to fix, either, though I fully admit to not knowing the specifics of what I'm suggesting here.

Sorry to hear about your moving setback. You appear to have a great attitude about it all though, so major kudos for not getting too down when things get tough! I hope you don't get discouraged and I hope what I've said was as constructive as I intended it to be. Have a good one! Thanks for your hard work so far!

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Eh? I mean that if trans is turned on then Vanessa would have a dick, and if it's turned off she would have a pussy. Alice, Mel and Aiko would stay female either way. Since when has turning trans on meant only trans? Leliana, Alice, Mel and Aiko are female regardless, even if trans is turned on, while Vanessa and Karishma are trans or female depending on the choice at the start. Am I missing something?
Yes, you are. You are missing the fact that they were all naked... A dick would be present among the girls, in a path meant for non-trans content. I reduced the workload by making both paths come together. And that scene was showing on everyone's screen. Trans on, or off. I do believe I understand what you mean now, though. You meant, render the same scene, except this time add a shlong on Vanessa only (Trans on), and Bob's your uncle. Yeah, I know. It will happen when I am not being pressed for time. I honestly didn't even think about that, until now. I'll keep it in mind, though. Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OneManVN Is there an Alice femdom path?
Just hoping for some clarification!

Also...

One thing I do understand which I think you can easily clear up for others is...

Lastly, I think the biggest, easiest help to clear up some major story confusion is to make the second-morning outing with Alice (going to the new coffee shop after choosing her to be your waifu) mandatory for all players - nothing unique to Alice happens on the outing portion, but if everyone goes on that trip then everyone knows where and why Avaline and the pizza girl showed up from. Obviously, untying that scene from the Alice-specific storyline will take some editing of lines at the point of departure and return to the house, but I really think it's important to do it because that scene is crucial for understanding what's going on. People who choose Aiko or Melissa (or Karishma) can't afford to miss a major plot point like these two joining the household, even if just for the sake of single-route narrative coherency. I don't think it would be too huge to fix, either, though I fully admit to not knowing the specifics of what I'm suggesting here.

Sorry to hear about your moving setback. You appear to have a great attitude about it all though, so major kudos for not getting too down when things get tough! I hope you don't get discouraged and I hope what I've said was as constructive as I intended it to be. Have a good one! Thanks for your hard work so far!
Edit. As far as the Alice scene is concerned... I'll see what I can do about making it play regardless of choice. At least the returning part. Even though this will open up an entirely different line of questioning. WHY DID MY MC GO OUT WITH ALICE WHEN I HATEZ HER?! I CHOOSE WAIFU MELISSA! FIX NOW DEV!

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Fixed the waifu problem. Means, Aiko/Melissa waifu = "Dictator OMVN" "Mandatory scene."(Alice and Mc coming home carrying drunk-ass Morgana) You will see this in the game the next time you replay, for example. Don't nobody say OMVN does not fix or listen! Also, while we are on the subject of random shit about the game. Did anyone ever notice that the Morgana (Just the tip choice, has meaning?) She knows you are a perv, and views you as such?

• Haha
Reactions: Xypher and sava75

Xypher

May 1, 2017
What happened is, Mel lured you in and it worked. And since you wanted to poke her with your stick, she has the power of pussy. Don't worry, it's not like she is permanently a dom with you or anything. Just your honeymoon night. Harem will go back to choices, eventually.
Tbh I'm kinda disappointed, it feels inconsistent and out-of-character for those going the dom route, while those wishing to go sub route feels more consistent. It felt like a complete 180 all of a sudden since I was expecting a Dom honeymoon, not a Sub one, even after the honeymoon night all her actions and reactions are femdom oriented, disregarding the Dom route choices previously chosen. I don't know if there is gonna be Maledom version of honeymoon night in the future or Femdom would always be the default.

Reactions: Nova1811

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Tbh I'm kinda disappointed, it feels inconsistent and out-of-character for those going the dom route, while those wishing to go sub route feels more consistent. It felt like a complete 180 all of a sudden since I was expecting a Dom honeymoon, not a Sub one, even after the honeymoon night all her actions and reactions are femdom oriented, disregarding the Dom route choices previously chosen. I don't know if there is gonna be Maledom version of honeymoon night in the future or Femdom would always be the default.
I'll explain it again. Melissa is a dom by default. Down to her very core. Now, I don't mean to offend you or anyone else reading this, but have you guys never had a girl just take over? Do you insist on always being big daddy one sock in the bedroom? Leaving Real-life completely out of this and back to the point... You can, and will get back on track, but first, you must sacrifice whatever it is that is holding you back right now. Ego, pride, anger, confusion? I honestly don't know. All I do know is that this is Melissa. The only way to get her is to do as she asks at that specific point. Once you got her, you can work your way back to being the alpha, the dom, or insert whatever you have her calling you "here". It really is only a matter of playing the hand we are dealt in order to catch them all. They all have something you like or do not like. Accept it, or go to the other girl.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
DOMINANT QUEEN MELISSA FOREVER!!!!!

In all honesty my top 5 waifu (and that includes trans girls) in order is.
#1:- Melissa (pure dominant goddess)
#2:- Vanessa (loving & cute female/trans)
#3:- Brenda (loving dominant trans)
#4:- Karishima (gorgeous & loyal female/trans)
#5:- Aiko (cute & sexy badass demon babe)
I love all the lassies in this GLORIOUS game but those 5 hold the top as my faves.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oxiton and OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I just updated my music library with roughly 300$ USD worth of songs. Expect some new shit, at last. :D

Reactions: Hordragg

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Some of the dialogue hangs off the bottom of the screen. Is there a way to fix that that I don't know about?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'll explain it again. Melissa is a dom by default. Down to her very core. Now, I don't mean to offend you or anyone else reading this, but have you guys never had a girl just take over? Do you insist on always being big daddy one sock in the bedroom? Leaving Real-life completely out of this and back to the point... You can, and will get back on track, but first, you must sacrifice whatever it is that is holding you back right now. Ego, pride, anger, confusion? I honestly don't know. All I do know is that this is Melissa. The only way to get her is to do as she asks at that specific point. Once you got her, you can work your way back to being the alpha, the dom, or insert whatever you have her calling you "here". It really is only a matter of playing the hand we are dealt in order to catch them all. They all have something you like or do not like. Accept it, or go to the other girl.
While Femdom ain't my cup of tea, its understandable. Still enjoy the game nonetheless.

Reactions: OneManVN

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I haven't play this game for a long time and decided to start all over and skip until the start of the latest version. Can someone please tell with which scene the latest update starts so I don't miss anythink new.

If I'm not mistaken the last scene of the previous update was when one of the clones came to the mc's house

Last edited:
Reactions: jack1543

hds666

Feb 6, 2020
Gallery Mod updated for v4.5
Original mod made by AB, I just updated it.

Gallery Mod v4.5
Updated the gallery mod to 0.5.2. Credits to IAmAB for making it and S0K4_3K for the last update.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.6.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.7., tested with broken_division compressed version.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.8., tested with (Asenaris) compressed version.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.8 part 2., tested with (Asenaris) compressed version.

The remake has no sex scenes so no update is required for now. In the meantime I'm leaving the older version available to use it with the old game, but, do not try to use that version with the remake, it won't work. I expect to fix it before the dev posts new content (hopefully with something worthy to start filling the gallery again :devilish: )

Updated the mod to work with the 1.4 update. Still, not much to see :sleep: (1 sex scene and 1 blowjob, I included the teasing scenes just to fill the blank spaces...)

Updated the mod to 1.5 update. Tested with giqui compressed version. Added the fingering scene with Vanessa. :sleep:

Updated the mod to 1.7 update. Tested with platypushperry compressed version.

Updated the mod to 1.8 update. Tested with giqui compressed version.

Updated the mod to 1.9 (Season 1) update. Tested with SonsOLiberty compressed version.

Updated the mod to 2.1 (02-08-2023) update. Tested with SonsOLiberty compressed version. Added another scene with Karishma. :sleep:

No new scenes in the 07-11-2023 update, the last mod works just fine. Tested with SonsOLiberty compressed version.

Update the mod to 2.3 (Season 2) update. Tested with SonsOLiberty compressed version. Added another scene with Brenda (Trans). :sleep:

Update the mod to 2.4 (Season 2) update. Tested with SonsOLiberty compressed version. Added another scene with Brenda (Female), Vanessa, and Alice.

Update the mod to 2.5 (Season 3) update. Tested with SonsOLiberty compressed version. Added 7 scenes, ping me or PM if i missed a scene.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes