Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Tell me about it. I lost AFOTA, entirely. On the bright side... I start working on a much bigger project this December.
Sorry to hear you lost your rig in shipping man but does this mean no more AFOTA or are you going to have to redo everything from scratch?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Sorry to hear you lost your rig in shipping man but does this mean no more AFOTA or are you going to have to redo everything from scratch?
Yes. (To everything from scratch.) A lot of people still love Harem in AFOTA. So, because of that, I am slowly rebuilding all the lost scenes and models from Alison-Love. This, however, is going to take a lot of time. I can't focus on that while trying to make a living. It would take me no less than a month to recreate everything as it was, so things don't start to look a lot different.
By early 2022 Harem might resume work again. I am creating everything while I render SHRiNK, etc.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Heya hun :D

Hear horror stories of things going missing, even celebs aren't safe from that. From expensive shoes to jewels, even underwear. A lot of them try and steal tablet and ipads if they are in luggage.

At least there is a chance so we'll look on the bright side.

Real shame about losing AFOTP, loved the Allison ending to that one .... lots of Allison's and a happy reuinion.

At least you managed to salvage Shrink and another project to start so it's not all bad news. It is a shame there are thieving twats around that ruin things for others and think it's okay to steal though. Think the Middle East has that right, cut off their hands.
AFOTP? Fall of the pussy? :ROFLMAO: Yeah, it was a shame. But, seeing as I created it once, I'll do it again! It's just going to take some time.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Heya hun :D

Hear horror stories of things going missing, even celebs aren't safe from that. From expensive shoes to jewels, even underwear. A lot of them try and steal tablet and ipads if they are in luggage.

At least there is a chance so we'll look on the bright side.

Real shame about losing AFOTP, loved the Allison ending to that one .... lots of Allison's and a happy reuinion.

At least you managed to salvage Shrink and another project to start so it's not all bad news. It is a shame there are thieving twats around that ruin things for others and think it's okay to steal though. Think the Middle East has that right, cut off their hands.
The new project, codenamed "FOM" as you might have heard about? Is going to be like nothing I have ever created. I'm going balls deep (DAZ only, meaning.) this time. Octane is my love, but it takes way too much time to convert shit from DAZ to it. So, I'm saving time, and using said time to make CH1 around 1000 renders.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OneManVN for those that are not into futa/trans is there any new content in this update?
Yes. Leaving trans off completely, for example, will continue from where we last stopped. However, since I was unable to work in August, (read a few posts before this for more info) I had no PC in short. And that meant no work at all. I had to release what I had ready now while working on the continuation of 0.5 as we speak. In English. The cut was made at a point where not a lot of the vanilla content was in. So, yes, you will get content, but maybe not as much as I would have liked. Part two might drop in November for patrons.

Chenzu

Apr 19, 2021
I feel like there are way too many characters now in this game. This went from focusing on the few main girls into completely spiralling out of control. Why? This is such a stark change of content, its all over the place now in terms of pacing, almost as if its a different game compared to the first 2-3 releases.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I feel like there are way too many characters now in this game. This went from focusing on the few main girls into completely spiralling out of control. Why? This is such a stark change of content, its all over the place now in terms of pacing, almost as if its a different game compared to the first 2-3 releases.
It was never a focus on the main girl's game. That was simply a part of it at that time. In fact, it has not been a focus on the main girl's game, ever since the early days as you said. Now, I understand that means less screen time for the girls we love (by some people's standards) but the rest are there because someone else out there wants them as well. Others are just for the story progression. Our MC is a walking dick shrinking cure. Surely, someone out there will want to investigate.

Reactions: Paitryn

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
To clarify. I still intend to work on your favorite waifu. The pace will slow down again, eventually after the mandatory boring story parts. At that point, we can focus on growing bellies, and building relationships. After all, who cares about the plot. What plot? All me want is precious waifu content.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Was planning to download it after work today, but without the new trifecta password I feel there is not really any point right now, I'll just have to wait till you post it OneManVN, looking forward to it.
I'm not holding the password hostage :) The password for the trifecta content, until I release it officially is... ilikeboipussy As for the builds, I can't help with anything not official.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes