OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Do all the futa scenes have straight scenes for them now? OneManVN
If you mean the ones that are in the trans path, then no. However, everyone but Brenda has a female version. So, we will get our own piece of the pie, in time. It would take way too much time to do the exact same scenes twice.

Reactions: EJW

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
If you mean the ones that are in the trans path, then no. However, everyone but Brenda has a female version. So, we will get our own piece of the pie, in time. It would take way too much time to do the exact same scenes twice.
I always felt weird when presented the option to change a character's gender at the beginning...like yeah this is a trans character, but if you don't like that we can make her a woman...I don't know how to explain it but feels wrong...

• Red Heart
Reactions: RandyJMarsh

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I always felt weird when presented the option to change a character's gender at the beginning...like yeah this is a trans character, but if you don't like that we can make her a woman...I don't know how to explain it but feels wrong...
Although I agree on a personal level... As a creator, I need to think of those who are not interested in that type of content at all. This is why I create unique scenes in most cases for both sides.

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
So a bit of a weird thing happened, im playing the pizza delivery comes ofc i flirt with the girl and afterwards i choose to follow my maid and have her again in the evening, then when i come down after talking to the maid again i go exploring the house and come with a choice to knock on the door or open it, and the girl is there is there something i missed? how is she living with us now?

quite a mess all around unfortunately :( i do like the idea though hopefully it will make more sense in the future updates, is there any gallery mod?

[edit] Ok so the choices werent supposed to matter points are nullified i get it now, wish there was a way to see it all, without having to save and go back through all choices,

Now can someone just explain what exactly trifecta is supposed to be as i put the password and i have no idea if its right or not (was it changed?) the only trans on male that happened was short and optional choice thing with Vanessa so can someone help me out with that?

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You went to Brenda, and progression happened. That is why the girl moved in. In other words, if you want the "story" to make sense, play without trans on, or don't go to Brenda. Alternatively, you can live with it. It was a plot decision. People wanted more girls, they got more girls. Trifecta is the trans on male content, and depending on what version you are playing, the password does change. If you are playing 0.5.1, then request a password through Patreon messaging from the developer (me) or discord, as a patron. Otherwise, wait for the release to 95 and get it then.

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
You went to Brenda, and progression happened. That is why the girl moved in. In other words, if you want the "story" to make sense, play without trans on, or don't go to Brenda. Alternatively, you can live with it. It was a plot decision. People wanted more girls, they got more girls. Trifecta is the trans on male content, and depending on what version you are playing, the password does change. If you are playing 0.5.1, then request a password through Patreon messaging from the developer (me) or discord, as a patron. Otherwise, wait for the release to 95 and get it then.
ah for brenda that was another playthrough, but for morgana I stayed back with alice and with the girls, but followed maid, and then realized her moving in. which confused me quite a bit, and all of a sudden the girls were all quite different compared to what the story with them so far was that is the really confusing part :(

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.9
Size: 2776M
SHA1SUM: 5c4e3439daccc26004cd4b0268b6469bed67503e
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: CCrusader

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Although I agree on a personal level... As a creator, I need to think of those who are not interested in that type of content at all. This is why I create unique scenes in most cases for both sides.
And it is appreciated, since I have zero interest in trans content.

Not saying people shouldn't make games with that content... more power to ya. Just not interested in that so I would just politely skip those games.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
You Guys can play whatever you chooose but i prefer normal girls and i love them .. Adding Army stuff fights that suck o_O
Original Game is with Real Woman Puffy Pussy Big Ass those are for Real Men :cool: (y)

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes