OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i mean its the only use of trifecta? because i diont like male getting fuck but i just want to be sure i dont miss other thing
No. You don't have to take the Futa D in da butt. It is a choice made early on with Brenda in her room. If you do not choose to be a sub, you get to wreck them without being wrecked.

Reactions: Oxiton and Zolkane

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I love futa on male, but with trifecta options with Brenda, how much content we have with first and third options? (Brenda Dominant, MC full submisse) I tried both options for the next scene, did prefer the third options dialogue better, but I saw something about more partners with the dominant option, and since I also do love sharing, would like to know more about both options down the line.
Multipartner option will be precisely that. MC being their bitch. Possibly V, Karishma, Brenda, and whatever other characters we meet down the road (if any) can't spoil things so early.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
That's a new page in Euro and the purpose of it is for new supporters. It is a page dedicated to SHRiNK where obviously, only SHRiNK will be released when available. Some people wanted only SHRiNK page. As for the money, you can start working on it for me. Do an even better job than I do and do it for free. Then I won't charge a single $ on that page. Otherwise, I'll stick to wanting to get paid on the main OMVN page with all the games on it.
Sorry m8, did Not mean to trigger on $$. i have None, and was sad to see such low support on that page. now that you explained the 'special' page i understand. as for the 'integrity', well i believe that if an artist releases his work, it's because he simply wants to share it with the world. and i find far too many so called 'artists' are just 'skilled' individuals trying to make money. kinda the 'starving artist thing' Picasso died poor, but he put a shit ton of work out. :cool:
i t was my impression that You were are an Artist. i was Not calling you out as be a 'skilled' scammer (y) we good?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Sorry m8, did Not mean to trigger on $$. i have None, and was sad to see such low support on that page. now that you explained the 'special' page i understand. as for the 'integrity', well i believe that if an artist releases his work, it's because he simply wants to share it with the world. and i find far too many so called 'artists' are just 'skilled' individuals trying to make money. kinda the 'starving artist thing' Picasso died poor, but he put a shit ton of work out. :cool:
i t was my impression that You were are an Artist. i was Not calling you out as be a 'skilled' scammer (y) we good?
We're good. And I do release my game for free both here, and my own discord server. Those who do support me, do so because they can and want. Believe me... if I didn't need money, I'd do it out of love for my work.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Are there plans to include more watersports with Melissa? I would love to. If I'm not mistaken, I think there's only one and I'm left wanting more. lol

Reactions: darlic

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Are there plans to include more watersports with Melissa? I would love to. If I'm not mistaken, I think there's only one and I'm left wanting more. lol
Now that I have settled down in my third-world fortified castle there will be a lot of development focused on left up for guessing scenes. In other words! Those who are into something we have already "experienced" will get a choice to say yes or no. Unlike the first time. So, once this update is out, you will notice that we are finally entering phase 2 of the story. From there, we get to do pretty much everything.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Now that I have settled down in my third-world fortified castle there will be a lot of development focused on left up for guessing scenes. In other words! Those who are into something we have already "experienced" will get a choice to say yes or no. Unlike the first time. So, once this update is out, you will notice that we are finally entering phase 2 of the story. From there, we get to do pretty much everything.
Sounds perfect. Thanks for answering!

I can already see a beautiful golden shower falling on me... And also on the MC.

Reactions: OneManVN

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
arm005.png
" A little update on the future of the OMVN empire. I had saved up nearly 6000USD I spent over 4K on PC, TV, shower, AC, bed, table, chair, and every other fucking thing the house needed. I have enough funds to survive and work here for roughly 4 months. I will continue to work on my updates as usual. However, until this fucking debt to patreon is payed up, I won't be making anything to write home about. Even though I am home now and there is nothing to write. In short. If by the next 3 updates I do not see myself where I should be to survive with the added responsibilities, I will be getting a job I was offered here and make this a "hobby" level deving once again. I tell you guys this now, because I have always been honest with you. I want to keep it that way. 0.5 SHRiNK is slowly but surely underway. "

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
man this game is so fun...I love the fact that the MC is not your tipical MC from adult VN... he is kinda of a goof ball, I was smiling the whole scene were the MC tried to pull a prank on the Demon Spawn by pulling her shorts the writing in some scenes is suprisingly funny....

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It's good to be the king. I mean MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are posted on the dedicated SHRiNK Patreon page that exists for those who only wish to see SHRiNK become the only game I work on. In other words... The more support that focuses on this page, the more reason I have to focus on SHRiNK.
Work on the next update continues. ETA at current goal = end of September/ start of October.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's good to be the king. I mean MC.
These are posted on the dedicated SHRiNK Patreon page that exists for those who only wish to see SHRiNK become the only game I work on. In other words... The more support that focuses on this page, the more reason I have to focus on SHRiNK.
Work on the next update continues. ETA at current goal = end of September/ start of October.
Not on the regular OneManVN page?

methy

Jun 8, 2020
probably this game is the best from all scope of games with "futa on male" content. And these scenes is highlight of Shrink:devilish:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The president of the United States of America has responded to the imminent zombie threat. He said and we quote... "This threat must be met with the swiftest response, and we have just the tool for it." End quote.

OMVN Introduces what may become fan favorites for SHRiNK fans... "Twin fitness goddesses." (They come in both versions. Trans and female.) I had to alter their face a little, otherwise, Patreon be mad at real twins.
The only thing I can promise is that they will relentlessly hunt you (MC) good luck, and keep your sword sharp.

The Russians and the NK government refused to comment on the measures they are taking to fight this global disaster. But, we are certain that they will respond in a similar fashion. More on the next episode of OMNews.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The president of the United States of America has responded to the imminent zombie threat. He said and we quote... "This threat must be met with the swiftest response, and we have just the tool for it." End quote.

OMVN Introduces what may become fan favorites for SHRiNK fans... "Twin fitness goddesses." (They come in both versions. Trans and female.) I had to alter their face a little, otherwise, Patreon be mad at real twins.
The only thing I can promise is that they will relentlessly hunt you (MC) good luck, and keep your sword sharp.

The Russians and the NK government refused to comment on the measures they are taking to fight this global disaster. But, we are certain that they will respond in a similar fashion. More on the next episode of OMNews.
They seem nice. OK, not really, but they seem hot, and that's just as important. Really love 'identical coworker' action, and those bodies are amazing.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The Russian president has responded to the imminent threat with the following message. "America sends two, we send a single agent to do the same job. Meet Svetlana. She brings the gym with her, why bother going to it. She can also relocate your smart car, fiat, and even mini cooper if you are stuck in a parking spot. Just ask her for a lift.
If I were you (MC) I'd run away from her. But knowing the crazy people who play this they will run towards her. :FacePalm:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The Russian president has responded to the imminent threat with the following message. "America sends two, we send a single agent to do the same job. Meet Svetlana. She brings the gym with her, why bother going to it. She can also relocate your smart car, fiat, and even mini cooper if you are stuck in a parking spot. Just ask her for a lift.
If I were you (MC) I'd run away from her. But knowing the crazy people who play this they will run towards her. :FacePalm:
God damn she's gorgeous! :love: I adore that kind of figure, with plenty of thick muscle without being all ripped to hell. :love:

• Red Heart

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
With regret, we announce that 3 brave heroes (journalists) who took these pictures were found guilty of terrorism due to possession of iPhone 12 Pro Max. According to our secret source in SK, Kim tiny peen Un himself has always wanted one, but couldn't afford it. Aside from the great loss to this news station... These are apparently the response from the NK president. The NK government has refused to even speak about these agents of love or death?
Kim Eunju.jpg
Nothing is known about these girls, not even their names. We will get more information once we have relocated our HQ. Rumors say that NK A$$assins are trying to silence anyone who leaks these images.
We assume that they are even more deadly than they look (delicious.)

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes