JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, and I am really trying to help you understand. I could easily just ignore you and move on with my life. The previous version used the exact same eyes, this is the exact same character!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And to finally put an end to this. Even if you were a 10.000$ patron, you would have zero say in how I do my work, or when I choose to upgrade my characters to the next level. Calling yourself trash is a right you have. I never called you anything. I was simply saying this. Complaints from someone who claims Aiko is the only reason he plays the game and yet never supported me for it, mean absolutely nothing to me.
Now stop wasting my time, I have work to do. Carry on ranting, and I'll just block you at that point. I'm done trying to reason.
Well, work, not whine.

• Angry
Reactions: OneManVN

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

eun002.jpg

Good news! PSU arrived and I'm back online.
Quick reminder of what I have to work with here.
431 stills, 40 animations, and a clone invasion... That's a lot of work, so please be patient.
I'll try to release this by Monday at the latest. Starting from the Trifecta tier, and up.

Back to work for me and I'll be focusing on it until it is done. No social media presence, for a while.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
THE SHRiNK [v0.4.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.23 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.19 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 384 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 349 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
They do, just got to define the relationships.

Played the update, liked it man. Little bit disjointed, but the scenes where fun.
How to define relationship & prevent save file from crashing ??
Edit; After defining relationship, it will work as usual

Last edited:
Reactions: Steindall

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Can domination (male and female) be avoided?
kind of but in this latest update everything seems to be getting thrown out the window because before we could focus on just 1 girl now we being forced to fuck anything that moves, and we just found out that 2 of the sisters engage in the usual scissor sister act

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes