heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
i love the game and the content but i want to do it all in 1 play through and not to choose, let me be a haremmaster haha

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
No. Usually dev put a poll about which game should get update next but this time dev want to finish the love route of alison.

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No. Usually dev put a poll about which game should get update next but this time dev want to finish the love route of alison.
That route is probably my least favourite of either game, but don't take that the wrong way; it's more a comment on how good the others are than a criticism of Alison Love Route.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
the game is good but updates are too short it''s so sad
True. But I always understood this to be some kind of stress relief for OMVN, to try out certain things, to let their mind wander, to take some time off of Alison, getting the creative juices flowing again… though I may be totally wrong about that. Still, with the way Alison's paths are set up, it alone can easily be counted as three separate titles leaving little time for The Shrink and all it's sexy ladies on their schedule.

And speaking of OneManVN: Glad to have you back with us!

Reactions: OneManVN and Ninro

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Okay, which characters are actually supposed to be the MC's relatives?
Given that girls of completely different ethnicities default to "roomie" it's a little difficult to tell for sure

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
and is there a way to pledge only for the shrink and not fall of the apple?
I can answer that, No that wouldn't be possible.
He then has to make 2nd Patreon & Subcriberstar for that game, Pretty waste of time

Right now you get 2 games for 1 plegde. You won't get it "Cheaper" than it already is d:

Reactions: darth_hiruma
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes