mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I've made a gallery mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Edited some dialogue options where you have to chose one girl so that all can be visible
Can also be found on my
scrappy are you going to update the walkthrough mod for this game thanks

Reactions: DasOrakel

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
I have a bug.im playing on android. After choosing alice as main girl and after watching the movie with everyone in home. The next scene should be alice's scene(preg) but it jumps straight to brenda scene. I'll post the save file
Can anyone at least provide a save file with alice high points( after pizza delivery) OneManVN

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
last time i played i saw in the walkthrough that you pick one of the sisters as your main girl but will there be an option to set the mom as the main girl? played 3.3 last time i think so been a while

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
last time i played i saw in the walkthrough that you pick one of the sisters as your main girl but will there be an option to set the mom as the main girl? played 3.3 last time i think so been a while
There is no route with the mother of MC yet. :confused:
Someday there will be an opportunity to choose a mother to be main girl, we have to be patient.
I am waiting for content with her.. because she and Alice are the best for me in this game. :)

Reactions: Refuge24

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
First time playthrough,i have to say this game is one of my faves now,i like alison,but i fuckin love this.PB scene and scripts with aiko are hilarious,i laughed my eyes out.lol i like alice too cute!!
i didnt mind trans scenes neither,in fact i love it.
they are trans,but they are one of the gorgeous trans ive seen.so kudos to oneman and thanks to this masterpiece.

edit:finally finished the update,now its confirmed,brenda is the hottest trans ive seen,oh man her scene is the best trans route ive played,romantic and hot!!hoping for more trans scenes with her.looks like shauna(WVM)is my 2nd now lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: McWoodz

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
I really wish this game hadn't gone with such an excessive number of choices. Clearly it's too much to really keep track of. Not only small but quite large references show up in playthroughs were the choice it is referring to wasn't even made.

Beyond that, it just starts distracting from actually enjoying the game. You're constantly having to take note of what choices you have made, which you haven't made, which options you didn't take that look interesting enough to play through again later, and before you know it you're spending more brain power on keeping track of all the choices than you are actually paying attention to the game.

And in the end, there's just not that much difference, I'm sure. It just ends up being a handful of real complete routes with a bunch of scenes that might get skipped. It creates a ton of work trying to keep track of every possible combination (which is highly subject to failure too) while in the end basically presenting players with just handful of "correct" ways to actually get through it and see everything you want to see. It's not like a skill-based game where playing through the same stuff over and over but slightly differently can actually provide some real value as players get better.

Reactions: pabo

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I really wish this game hadn't gone with such an excessive number of choices. Clearly it's too much to really keep track of. Not only small but quite large references show up in playthroughs were the choice it is referring to wasn't even made.

Beyond that, it just starts distracting from actually enjoying the game. You're constantly having to take note of what choices you have made, which you haven't made, which options you didn't take that look interesting enough to play through again later, and before you know it you're spending more brain power on keeping track of all the choices than you are actually paying attention to the game.

And in the end, there's just not that much difference, I'm sure. It just ends up being a handful of real complete routes with a bunch of scenes that might get skipped. It creates a ton of work trying to keep track of every possible combination (which is highly subject to failure too) while in the end basically presenting players with just handful of "correct" ways to actually get through it and see everything you want to see. It's not like a skill-based game where playing through the same stuff over and over but slightly differently can actually provide some real value as players get better.
If you do find passages or references that appear despite the relevant choices not having been taken, please detail those here so they can be passed along to OMVN. Thanks!

On the topic of choices: while there may be an abundance of them, you could easily concentrate you effort on one girl and one path at a time. You could also do without extensive notes if you have 'Unseen Text' unselected (Preferences – Skip) and just TAB-skip from choice to choice as the game will disengage skipping on any new line of dialogue you encounter.

Sep 6, 2020
Pretty fun game, Played through most routes except for the trans one, however I do have to say the writing is pretty good and I can't wait to see more.

Reactions: McWoodz
Jun 10, 2018
Guys, I have a question. The walkthrough says that Brenda can top the MC , if you input some password. But the game is not asking for any password at any time.......am I, like, missing something? How can I get Brenda topping scene? :devilish:

Reactions: Fapmaister

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Guys, I have a question. The walkthrough says that Brenda can top the MC , if you input some password. But the game is not asking for any password at any time.......am I, like, missing something? How can I get Brenda topping scene? :devilish:
Are you playing a new game or loading a save from the last update?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes